• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

america?

Pro Gamer

I did - for protecting the more sensitive tip. And as mentioned previously, one other primate (and very close to humans as to sharing DNA) - the chimpanzee - has apparently evolved to have the same.
the tip is not sensitive after you cut it. it's not sensitive to pain but it is still sensitive to pleasures so isn't it an advantage?

Pro Gamer

americans don't watch football because america can never win it and it would shatter americans perception of america which is that "america is best at everything" like they see in hollywood movies. america would get destroyed by everyone in actual real sports

Last edited:

Pro Gamer

america

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 47

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
the tip is not sensitive after you cut it. it's not sensitive to pain but it is still sensitive to pleasures so isn't it an advantage?
But it is likely to get less sensitive after circumcision because it will be rubbing against clothing so much. One might not notice this, and given that most will have this done when young, they are hardly likely to notice such. Why no comments as to why the foreskin is there in the first place?

Pro Gamer

But it is likely to get less sensitive after circumcision because it will be rubbing against clothing so much. One might not notice this, and given that most will have this done when young, they are hardly likely to notice such. Why no comments as to why the foreskin is there in the first place?
it is more painful for an uncircumcised sensitive tip to rub against cloth then a circumcised one but can't you just wear underwear? foreskin is there just to be cut

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
it is more painful for an uncircumcised sensitive tip to rub against cloth then a circumcised one but can't you just wear underwear? foreskin is there just to be cut
Not about pain but more about sensation. Still not answering the question as to why humans, and other species, have a foreskin in the first place.

Pro Gamer

Not about pain but more about sensation. Still not answering the question as to why humans, and other species, have a foreskin in the first place.
penis tip sensation are more about pain than sexual pleasures if it is not circumcised. isn't it painful if someone tries to press the tip? because you are not circumcised. humans have foreskin so that it can be cut off

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
penis tip sensation are more about pain than sexual pleasures if it is not circumcised. isn't it painful if someone tries to press the tip? because you are not circumcised. humans have foreskin so that it can be cut off
Based on your personal experience? Not mine. Sorry, explanation for there being a foreskin in the first place is just not adequate - given that God could have made us without one surely. :eek:

Pro Gamer

Based on your personal experience? Not mine. Sorry, explanation for there being a foreskin in the first place is just not adequate - given that God could have made us without one surely. :eek:
what personal experience you have? nothing because you are not circumcised. uncircumcised penis tip just give you pain in any situation. God made us with foreskin so that we can be commanded to obey him by cutting it off

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
what personal experience you have? nothing because you are not circumcised. uncircumcised penis tip just give you pain in any situation. God made us with foreskin so that we can be commanded to obey him by cutting it off
Well you are simply wrong. Given that I have no pain and never have had any pain in the head of my penis. But it might be more sensitive than a circumcised one.

As to God commanding - why not get the faithful to have their foreheads tattooed rather than their foreskins removed, given that all would know who were the faithful and who weren't, being that the penis is usually not seen by most others. Or of course, one can do what so many Muslims do - dressed all in black for the females and perhaps dressed all in white for the males - so as to show the differences between males and females too - for those who didn't already know. :eek: