• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

america?

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
I just wanna share my thoughts on america and you guys can turn it into a debate if you want

when was the last time america won a war? I guess they win everyday in their hollywood movies but in reality they got kicked out of afghanistan and vietnam

in hollywood movies america is best at everything but in reality it is not good at anything and the only reason america developed is because it got scientists and geniuses from europe and asia into the country

america even lost fifa world cup lol the only competition america wins are the ones that they play among themselves but they never won a competition that they play with rest of the world
Actually, war has been a handy way to dispose of the "excess" population of young men (who usually compose the largest portion of criminals in a society) so the older men can snatch up the young women. It has been like this since ancient times when it marked the rise of patriarchal society.

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
people get circumcised in countries where circumcision are not the norms which should tell you how good it is. uncircumcised penis literally looks like a worm
:p As opposed to the two-tone circumcised one? Yuk! :D

Circumcision is mostly done for religious reasons apart from some countries where it had become the norm - as in the USA - but then the USA has many anomalies with regards other similar nations - as to loose gun ownership, being more religiously inclined (but not towards Islam), as to more being imprisoned (and as to the death penalty), and as to belief in aliens, as examples and apart from others.

Last edited:

Pro Gamer

:p As opposed to the two-tone circumcised one? Yuk! :D

Circumcision is mostly done for religious reasons apart from some countries where it had become the norm - as in the USA - but then the USA has many anomalies with regards other similar nations - as to loose gun ownership, being more religiously inclined (but not towards Islam), as to more being imprisoned (and as to the death penalty), and as to belief in aliens, as examples and apart from others.
i have seen two tone circumcised penis and it looks better than uncircumcised ones. i got the opportunity to be circumcised by medical doctors in a good hostpital but most here get circumcised by religious imams who are not medical experts so they don't really know how much to cut or how to clean or how keep it safe from germs. people in america have weird beliefs but circumcision take place everywhere in the world and anyone who is circumcised would tell you that it is better than being uncircumcised. girls also prefer circumcised males over uncircumcised ones

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
i have seen two tone circumcised penis and it looks better than uncircumcised ones. i got the opportunity to be circumcised by medical doctors in a good hostpital but most here get circumcised by religious imams who are not medical experts so they don't really know how much to cut or how to clean or how keep it safe from germs. people in america have weird beliefs but circumcision take place everywhere in the world and anyone who is circumcised would tell you that it is better than being uncircumcised. girls also prefer circumcised males over uncircumcised ones
I think you will have to provide evidence for this, given that most who are circumcised will have had this done very young, so how would they know the difference? I'm quite fond of my foreskin and it will only be removed from my cold, dead body. :D

Pro Gamer

I think you will have to provide evidence for this, given that most who are circumcised will have had this done very young, so how would they know the difference? I'm quite fond of my foreskin and it will only be removed from my cold, dead body. :D
most people are circumcised in childhood otherwise they would need to do it in adulthood which might be quite shameful in social situations and people who are circumcised in adulthood also don't say anything bad about it. foreskin is like nail or hairs which need to be cut. if you need to pull the foreskin for intercourse or peeing then what's the need of it at all

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
most people are circumcised in childhood otherwise they would need to do it in adulthood which might be quite shameful in social situations and people who are circumcised in adulthood also don't say anything bad about it. foreskin is like nail or hairs which need to be cut. if you need to pull the foreskin for intercourse or peeing then what's the need of it at all
Well those who have it done later in life will likely be religious, or turning to a faith where this might be the norm, so they are unlikely to complain are they - sacrifices made for one's belief and all. And I think you will find that most don't have any issues with their foreskin - as long as they treat it like any other part of their body and clean it regularly. Mine has been working for decades - so a thanks to the manufacturer - my parents (DNA). :D

Pro Gamer

Well those who have it done later in life will likely be religious, or turning to a faith where this might be the norm, so they are unlikely to complain are they - sacrifices made for one's belief and all. And I think you will find that most don't have any issues with their foreskin - as long as they treat it like any other part of their body and clean it regularly. Mine has been working for decades - so a thanks to the manufacturer - my parents (DNA). :D
i don't care about your imagination as to why they might to do it or why they might not complain but the fact is that most don't complain after doing it. your foreskin probably has germs as well and it itches

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
i don't care about your imagination as to why they might to do it or why they might not complain but the fact is that most don't complain after doing it. your foreskin probably has germs as well and it itches
Just as your imagination propels your thoughts - since you don't know? My foreskin is in perfect working order and washed regularly - like most.

Stonetree

Abducted Member
Premium Member
I just wanna share my thoughts on america and you guys can turn it into a debate if you want

when was the last time america won a war? I guess they win everyday in their hollywood movies but in reality they got kicked out of afghanistan and vietnam

in hollywood movies america is best at everything but in reality it is not good at anything and the only reason america developed is because it got scientists and geniuses from europe and asia into the country

america even lost fifa world cup lol the only competition america wins are the ones that they play among themselves but they never won a competition that they play with rest of the world
Tell me why my car being faster than your car matters....I remember my daughter and her friend arguing about whose father is better looking. Does it matter?

edit: The promise seems adolescent to me. I'm an American and I make no claims for the supremacy of America. I just prefer living here.

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Picture this: Moses raises his hands towards heaven and says "Lord, did I hear you right??? The Arabs get all the oil and us Jews have to cut off the ends of our what!!!".

Pro Gamer

Never wash your penis? Oooh, dirty! :D
you don't need to clean the inside or put soap inside the foreskin if you don't have it. if you don't wash the soap properly then you know it will stay there and create a lot of problems. cut the foreskin and be free. believe me it will be a life worth living

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
you don't need to clean the inside or put soap inside the foreskin if you don't have it. if you don't wash the soap properly then you know it will stay there and create a lot of problems. cut the foreskin and be free. believe me it will be a life worth living
:D

You seem to fail to understand as to what we are dealing with. Those who have had a foreskin for life - unless disrupted by some silly belief - will have a normal experience of just rolling such back so as to clean all. And I'm sure you really miss this actually - but blame your religious beliefs as to why you cannot do so now. :cry:

Pro Gamer

:D

You seem to fail to understand as to what we are dealing with. Those who have had a foreskin for life - unless disrupted by some silly belief - will have a normal experience of just rolling such back so as to clean all. And I'm sure you really miss this actually - but blame your religious beliefs as to why you cannot do so now. :cry:
it's just like if you are born poor then eating 1 time in a day is normal but you can be better. cut the foreskin and you will understand how good it is. i have been in your state in past but you have not experienced what i have experienced so i can tell you that circumcision is better. tell me how would you put soap in your penis head although it's really sensitive and not dry ? there are all kind of risks from having uncircumcised penis that's why circumcision has been existing for long time. circumcised penis is easier to clean and easier to pee with.
  • Less risk of urinary tract infections.
  • A reduced risk of some sexually transmitted diseases in men.
  • Protection against penile cancer and a lower risk of cervical cancer in female sex partners.
benefits of circumcision

Mock Turtle

Oh my, did I say that!
Premium Member
it's just like if you are born poor then eating 1 time in a day is normal but you can be better. cut the foreskin and you will understand how good it is. i have been in your state in past but you have not experienced what i have experienced so i can tell you that circumcision is better. tell me how would you put soap in your penis head although it's really sensitive and not dry ? there are all kind of risks from having uncircumcised penis that's why circumcision has been existing for long time. circumcised penis is easier to clean and easier to pee with.
  • Less risk of urinary tract infections.
  • A reduced risk of some sexually transmitted diseases in men.
  • Protection against penile cancer and a lower risk of cervical cancer in female sex partners.
benefits of circumcision
You must have had an odd penis then, or one that had phimosis and hence might have required circumcision. Did you not read the early posts as to most males having a fully retractile foreskin by about age 17? Hence no issue with any washing. And you still fail to see that there is as much evidence for not doing circumcision as any that you prefer to believe - given that in many (more advanced) countries it just isn't practiced that much. Not being the butchering sort that the circumcised will tolerate. :eek:

Pro Gamer

You must have had an odd penis then, or one that had phimosis and hence might have required circumcision. Did you not read the early posts as to most males having a fully retractile foreskin by about age 17? Hence no issue with any washing. And you still fail to see that there is as much evidence for not doing circumcision as any that you prefer to believe - given that in many (more advanced) countries it just isn't practiced that much. Not being the butchering sort that the circumcised will tolerate. :eek:

many can't pull down the foreskin but fact of the matter is that most people who are circumcised are feeling better with it even hindus whose religion don't tell them to be circumcised. circumcision is practiced in every advance country but you would just claim that it is religious although i don't think people in west are practicing religious people. what's the point of having a foreskin at all if you have to retractile it in order for the penis to work in any situation?