• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another irrefutable proof that God created all things using mathematical induction. And a proof that The Bible is the word of God.

joelr

The evidence is piled up to the far reaches of the galaxy and beyond. All of creation eliminates evolution, billions of years and the Big Bust of the Big Con of the Big Bang. The evidence is rolling out all the time and it refutes the Big Bang. The Big Bang's predictions keep failing.

If you are going to source cosmology source papers by real cosmologists from a peer-reviewed site please.

You you like evidence when you think it supports what you want to be true but if not you ignore it? You are calling the big bang a con yet you support a book that evidence demonstrates is a mythology.

SavedByTheLord

If you are going to source cosmology source papers by real cosmologists from a peer-reviewed site please.

You you like evidence when you think it supports what you want to be true but if not you ignore it? You are calling the big bang a con yet you support a book that evidence demonstrates is a mythology.
What is the age of the universe then?
Even if it is expanding, was it just a infinitesimal point in the past or something larger?
What caused the Big Bang?

Please prove all assertions.

SavedByTheLord

I don't doubt your claim about owning a KJB, even if you do not know which version. I doubt the rest of your post.

Why can't a person with the "Holy Spirit" in them debate properly?
Just because you have a losing position does not mean I do not discuss things properly .

Now the 7 day week is a memorial to God the Creator who created all in 6 days and rested the 7th.
So you indirectly pay homage to Him.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Just because you have a losing position does not mean I do not discuss things properly .

LOL! This coming from the person that is constantly running away. Even you do not believe what you post here.
Now the 7 day week is a memorial to God the Creator who created all in 6 days and rested the 7th.
So you indirectly pay homage to Him.
Nope, we know where it came from. It was not the Hebrews. They copied it from the Babylonians. They had a civilization before the Hebrews did. Do you need links? I can provide reliable ones if needed. If any Gods are being given a "memorial" it is the Babylonian ones. How does it feel to honor the Gods of another religion? You do it regularly.

SavedByTheLord

LOL! This coming from the person that is constantly running away. Even you do not believe what you post here.

Nope, we know where it came from. It was not the Hebrews. They copied it from the Babylonians. They had a civilization before the Hebrews did. Do you need links? I can provide reliable ones if needed. If any Gods are being given a "memorial" it is the Babylonian ones. How does it feel to honor the Gods of another religion? You do it regularly.
And where did the Babylonians get it?