• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another irrefutable proof that God created all things using mathematical induction. And a proof that The Bible is the word of God.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Paul, who I consider a heretic btw, is saying that he pulled out of his butt. You quote Paul a lot instead of anything from God.

Paul was a salesman and threw in a few sweeteners to get new customers and got rid of all those pesky laws that were a pain to follow. I can see the logic behind making Paul greater than God.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
The material universe is quite old according to our time, our planet developed over a period of 4.5+ billion years, agents of God set evolution of life in motion 550 million years ago. God has existed from eternity; he inhabits the circle of infinity.
Life has exited on this planet for at least 3.8 billion years and has been evolving ever since.

SavedByTheLord

Only in your strawmanning imagination.

What caused what, now?
Where did the universe come from?

If the explanation is the Bing Bang with or without inflation, what was there before that?

If there was nothing before the Big Bang, then that breaks cause and effect. It also violates every law of conservation too.

If there was something before that, what caused the thing that was before the Big Bang to come into being?

If that thing always existed, that violates the law of increasing entropy.

If that thing has not always existed, what was there before the thing that was prior our universe to come into being?

Please continue this until you get something that has always been.

And then that will violate the law of increasing entropy.

Where did the laws of nature come from?

Where did all matter come from? Where did antimatter?

Where did all energy come from?

Where did all the protons come from? neutrons? photons? neutrinos? All the quarks? Gluons? Muons? All the anti-particles?

Where did the gravitation force come from? The strong force? The weak force? The electromagnetic force?

Where did the orderly and fine-tuned laws of nature come from?

Where did all the protons come from? neutrons? photons? neutrinos? All the quarks? Gluons? Muons? All the anti-particles?

Where did the gravitation force come from? The strong force? The weak force? The electromagnetic force?

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Where did the universe come from?

If the explanation is the Bing Bang with or without inflation, what was there before that?

If there was nothing before the Big Bang, then that breaks cause and effect. It also violates every law of conservation too.

If there was something before that, what caused the thing that was before the Big Bang to come into being?

If that thing always existed, that violates the law of increasing entropy.

If that thing has not always existed, what was there before the thing that was prior our universe to come into being?

Please continue this until you get something that has always been.

And then that will violate the law of increasing entropy.

Where did the laws of nature come from?

Where did the orderly and fine-tuned laws of nature come from?

For the sake of argument, let's just say that I answer every question in this fallacious gish gallop with "i don't know".

Now what?

An argument from ignorance?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Well does any evolutionist know the answer to the origin of anything?
Oh yes, we know that origins of quite a few things. You do not know the origins of anything. You only have beliefs. But of course if you keep pushing back far enough sooner or later we will say "I don't know". You have to pretend to know. It is much better to be honest and to admit as to what one knows and what one does not know.

SavedByTheLord

Oh yes, we know that origins of quite a few things. You do not know the origins of anything. You only have beliefs. But of course if you keep pushing back far enough sooner or later we will say "I don't know". You have to pretend to know. It is much better to be honest and to admit as to what one knows and what one does not know.
Name just one.

F1fan

Veteran Member
You are over by about 3.8 billion years.
Factual conclusions say 3.8 billion years. Your flawed dogma says 6000 years. We go with facts, not dogma.

If you want your flawed dogma to be accepted as a valid conclusion you need evidence that superceds and offsets what the facts tell us, and you don't have any. So you lose.

YoursTrue

Faith-confidence in what we hope for (Hebrews 11)
Only in your strawmanning imagination.

What caused what, now?
Let me put it this way to you even I understand what @SavedByTheLord meant. And just so you feel more confident, I do not agree with some things that SavedbytheLord declares...but even I understood what was meant there. If you truly did not understand what she said, then my view is that you are out of it.

joelr

The evidence is piled up to the far reaches of the galaxy and beyond. All of creation eliminates evolution, billions of years and the Big Bust of the Big Con of the Big Bang. The evidence is rolling out all the time and it refutes the Big Bang. The Big Bang's predictions keep failing.

If you are going to source cosmology source papers by real cosmologists from a peer-reviewed site please.

You you like evidence when you think it supports what you want to be true but if not you ignore it? You are calling the big bang a con yet you support a book that evidence demonstrates is a mythology.