• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another irrefutable proof that God created all things using mathematical induction. And a proof that The Bible is the word of God.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
There are no super giant dogs because any changes beyond a certain point break the spring.
This is observed in all species.
And this is not just limited to other traits,
They have been breading horses for vey many years and yet, there is a limit on their speed and endurance.
I just refuted macro evolution forever.

What you refuted was a strawman of evolution.

Back to the point at hand: if 2 individuals share an identical ERV, it means they share an ancestor in which the initial infection that created the ERV happened.

RIP macroevolution as well as abiogenesis and the Big Bang.
No, strawman nonsense about dogs does not refute any theories in other fields like abiogenesis or cosmology.

SavedByTheLord

What you refuted was a strawman of evolution.

Back to the point at hand: if 2 individuals share an identical ERV, it means they share an ancestor in which the initial infection that created the ERV happened.

No, strawman nonsense about dogs does not refute any theories in other fields like abiogenesis or cosmology.
Or God did it.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Projection outside of measured or observed ranges is pseudo science.
And they only observation is that created kind produces created .

There's a law in evolutionary biology called the laws of monofyly.
It basically says that species can not and will not outgrow their ancestry.
Meaning that any type of life will always produce more of its own and variants (subspecies) thereof.

Eukaryotes produce more eukaryotes or subspecies thereof
Chordates produce more chordates or subspecies thereof
Tetrapods produce more tetrapods or subspecies thereof.
Mammals produce more mammals or subspecies thereof.
Primates produce more primates or subspecies thereof.
Great apes produce more Great apes or subspecies thereof.
Humans produce more humans or subspecies thereof

Descendents of humans, in other words, will still be humans, great apes, primates, mammals, tetrapods, chordates and eukaryotes.

In other words: "kind produce more of its kind" is correct and does not contradict evolution theory.
In fact, if "kind" would NOT produce more of its "kind", evolution would be disproven

See, this is why you should inform yourself on the stuff you wish to argue against.
Because at this point, you are so ignorant of the subject at hand that the evidence you demand to see to supposedly support it, would in fact disprove it.

You didn't see that one coming, did you?

So it is pseudo science to project that adaptation within created kind (microevolution) proves one kind evolving into another (macroevolution).

No. It's just a strawman.
As explained above, if "one kind" would evolve into "another kind" evolution would be disproven

No. You refuted a strawman.
Ironically, your supported actual evolution by acknowledging that what we observe actually fits the predictions of the theory.

Funny that, ha?

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
Or God did it.

Only if he went out of his way to deceive people into thinking that evolution occurred by planting false evidence.
Because, again, if 2 individuals share an identical ERV, it means they share an ancestor in which that infection created said ERV.

I'm not interested in lying propaganda sites that pretend to have the answers before even asking the question.

Ken Ham of answers in genesis once "debated" Bill Nye (the science guy).
During the Q&A, they were asked an interesting question. A question of which the answer shows their intellectual honesty and integrity (or lack thereof).

1701352347976.png

You are welcome to side with the intellectually dishonest and closed minded side, off course.
But please, don't pretend as if it is anything but intellectually dishonest and closed minded.

Last edited:

SavedByTheLord

Only if he went out of his way to deceive people into thinking that evolution occurred by planting false evidence.
Because, again, if 2 individuals share an identical ERV, it means they share an ancestor in which that infection created said ERV.

I'm not interested in lying propaganda sites that pretend to have the answers before even asking the question.

Ken Ham of answers in genesis once "debated" Bill Nye (the science guy).
During the Q&A, they were asked an interesting question. A question of which the answer shows their intellectual honesty (or lack thereof).

View attachment 85190
The old circular reasoning fallacy.
Sorry but God Almighty can do all things.
Time cannot.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
The old circular reasoning fallacy.

The good old broken record.
There's nothing circular about the fact that if 2 individuals share identical erv's, it means they share ancestors in which those ERV's formed.

Just like there is nothing circular about the fact if you have a scar of a shark bite, it means you were once attacked by a shark.
Just like there is nothing circular about the fact that if your car is smashed, it means it was involved in a crash.
Just like there is nothing circular about the fact that if your house looks like this:

1701352602914.png

it means there was a fire there.

However, if you are going to claim that the contractor has build it like that, then it is perfectly sensible to say that it was build to look like as if it was burned down.

But yeah.............. since you sport links to answers in genesis.... I guess we shouldn't be surprised that you sport the same levels of intellectual dishonesty as its owner Ken Ham

SavedByTheLord

The good old broken record.
There's nothing circular about the fact that if 2 individuals share identical erv's, it means they share ancestors in which those ERV's formed.

Just like there is nothing circular about the fact if you have a scar of a shark bite, it means you were once attacked by a shark.
Just like there is nothing circular about the fact that if your car is smashed, it means it was involved in a crash.
Just like there is nothing circular about the fact that if your house looks like this:

View attachment 85191

it means there was a fire there.

However, if you are going to claim that the contractor has build it like that, then it is perfectly sensible to say that it was build to look like as if it was burned down.

But yeah.............. since you sport links to answers in genesis.... I guess we shouldn't be surprised that you sport the same levels of intellectual dishonesty as its owner Ken Ham
And all are descended from Adam and Eve, and from Noah and his wife.

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
That was for unbelievers who did not believe that Jesus Christ was God Almighty who created all things in 6 days about 6000 years without evolution.
7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

:)

You seem to be doing a lot of judging here....

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
RIP macroevolution as well as abiogenesis and the Big Bang.
They're all doing fine. Biblical creationism, however, is on life support.
No create kind is turning into another just adaption within created kind.
"Kind" has no meaning in science. It appears that all life descended from a single population of cells.
all are descended from Adam and Eve,
That's debunked mythology.
I have already proven evolution and billions of years false.
You've convinced nobody.
people are descended from other people. That is not evolution.
Sure it is. And before that, they descended from nonhuman forms to gradually transform into human"kind."
no one has refuted any of them
Refute what? You haven't made an argument yet. You make claims like all of the above, and they're all wrong. Furthermore, there is no burden of proof except with another critical thinker who one wishes to convince. You're a biblical creationist. You've decided to believe your Bible, and nothing can move you from that position however wrong, which is why I don't bother to try. No critical thinker can modify your beliefs, nor can you modify theirs. Why? His currency for belief is sound conclusion. The creationist has no standard for belief apart from one chosen arbitrarily and which defines how he will view the evidence he sees thereafter.

Notice that I merely correct your errors without counterargument. I only make claims to you myself, and really, they're not for you, because they can't benefit you in any way.

Last edited:

SavedByTheLord

They're all doing fine. Biblical creationism, however, is on life support.

"Kind" has no meaning in science. It appears that all life descended from a single population of cells.

That's debunked mythology.

You've convinced nobody.

Sure it is. And before that, they descended from nonhuman forms to gradually transform in human"kind."

Refute what? You haven't made an argument yet. You make claims like all of the above, and they're all wrong. Furthermore, there is no burden of proof except with another critical thinker who one wishes to convince. You're a biblical creationist. You've decided to believe your Bible, and nothing can move you from that position however wrong, which is why I don't bother to try. No critical thinker can modify your beliefs, nor can you modify theirs. Why? His currency for belief is sound conclusion. The creationist has no standard for belief apart from one chosen arbitrarily and which defines how he will view the evidence he sees thereafter.

Notice that I merely correct your errors without counterargument. I only make claims to you myself, and really, they're not for you, because they can't benefit you in any way.
What was the first living thing made of? Was it DNA? Was it RNA? Was it just proteins? Was it some mix?

What was its code? How many amino acids did it have? When did it come into being?

How many kinds of proteins did it have? How many of each?

Where did it come into being? In space? In the atmosphere? In the ocean? In a tide pool?

In clay or mud? What protected it from UV rays? What was the composition of the atmosphere at that time?

If it was in water, how did the amino acids keep from being dissipated by the water?

What was the energy source for these reactions?

Where there any enzymes in it? Which ones? Certain required reactions need enzymes as catalysts. If not, the reaction may take a vast number of years. Surely the primitive thing could not last more than a minute much less than many years.

How did it survive? Where did the protective layer come from? What was the protected layer? How did that part get reproduced?

How was it able to divide itself? The protective layer must also divide and then close.

What was its food source? How did it remove waste? How did it repair itself? How did these things move in and out of the protective layer since they must be gated.

Please explain how it was ever able to reproduce itself.

So it is pseudo science to project that adaptation within created kind (microevolution) proves one kind evolving into another (macroevolution).
And the analogy of a spring is quite good.

The force required to stretch a spring is given by the equation F=kx. But when the spring is stretch and breaks the equation is invalid.
There are no super giant dogs because any changes beyond a certain point break the spring.
They have been breading horses for vey many years and yet, there is a limit on their speed and endurance.

ratiocinator

Lightly seared on the reality grill.
What was the first living thing made of? Was it DNA? Was it RNA? Was it just proteins? Was it some mix?

What was its code? How many amino acids did it have? When did it come into being?

How many kinds of proteins did it have? How many of each?

Where did it come into being? In space? In the atmosphere? In the ocean? In a tide pool?

In clay or mud? What protected it from UV rays? What was the composition of the atmosphere at that time?

If it was in water, how did the amino acids keep from being dissipated by the water?

What was the energy source for these reactions?

Where there any enzymes in it? Which ones? Certain required reactions need enzymes as catalysts. If not, the reaction may take a vast number of years. Surely the primitive thing could not last more than a minute much less than many years.

How did it survive? Where did the protective layer come from? What was the protected layer? How did that part get reproduced?

How was it able to divide itself? The protective layer must also divide and then close.

What was its food source? How did it remove waste? How did it repair itself? How did these things move in and out of the protective layer since they must be gated.

Please explain how it was ever able to reproduce itself.

And the analogy of a spring is quite good.

The force required to stretch a spring is given by the equation F=kx. But when the spring is stretch and breaks the equation is invalid.

0885b05bb311d9855111c2366d5633c4_w200.gif

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What was the first ...
[click]

You have no argument, just a Gish gallop of irrelevant questions that you then assert prove your claims that the science that contradicts your literalist religious beliefs has been falsified by that wall of empty words. This is why you don't get a rebuttal from me. You didn't pay attention to the last comment I made to you. Nothing written to you has any effect on your thinking. You just repeat yourself like that broken record illustrated below. One wonders how that serves you.
No kidding. He brings these lyrics to mind from a Dylan song:

When all the clowns that you have commissioned
Have died in battle or in vain
And you're sick of all this repetition
Won't you come see me, Queen Jane?

SavedByTheLord

[click]

You have no argument, just a Gish gallop of irrelevant questions that you then assert prove your claims that the science that contradicts your literalist religious beliefs has been falsified by that wall of empty words. This is why you don't get a rebuttal from me. You didn't pay attention to the last comment I made to you. Nothing written to you has any effect on your thinking. You just repeat yourself like that broken record illustrated below. One wonders how that serves you.

No kidding. He brings these lyrics to mind from a Dylan song:

When all the clowns that you have commissioned
Have died in battle or in vain
And you're sick of all this repetition
Won't you come see me, Queen Jane?
That post was so scientifically insightful.
Thanks

Ebionite

I don't think so but if you think so that's what counts for you.
The point is that the actual context supports my claim that the language about deity that is used by Christianity is ambiguous. This ambiguity is the foundation of false doctrine like the doctrine of the Trinity.

Ebionite

The subject was the 'god of the bible' and its condoning of slavery and genocide. You made a point about omnipotence, which many people regard the 'god of the bible' to be. If we don't actually know what 'the god of the bible' is then that makes another point, that 'god of the bible' isn't even a well defined concept. So we can probably conclude that the bible is a bit of a mess and so is its supposed god.
Your conclusion is based on the assumption that the popular interpretations of the Bible are reasonable ones. This is not the case because popular interpretations are driven by religious doctrine rather than by analysis of the language used in the text itself.

No consistent definition of what the bible means and what its supposed god is like.
A consistent interpretation requires the use of unambiguous language, not terms like "god".

Not mine. People who try to defend slavery and genocide in the 21st century are thankfully rather rare. You still haven't put forward any reasonable justification for either.
I did, it was about a remedy for loss of property.

So you think this is about economics?
No, it's about justice and equity.