• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Another irrefutable proof that God created all things using mathematical induction. And a proof that The Bible is the word of God.

SavedByTheLord

Yes, I have. Multiple times. I need to remind you once again that you do not even understand the concept of evidence. You refuse to learn what is and what is not evidence. That means that you are in no position to judge who has proved what.
I understand why you won't learn. Creationists seem to sense that if they knew what is and what is not evidence that they could no longer even pretend to be honest when they posted links from pseudoscience sources.

The only way that you can maintain your beliefs is through willful ignorance. Your fear is what is causing you to lose every argument.
The organizations I post links to are not pseudoscience sources.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
The organizations I post links to are not pseudoscience sources.
How would you know? I cannot tell if it is cowardice, a lack of honesty, a lack of intelligence, or some other flaw, but for some reason you are incredibly afraid to learn the basics of science. If you agree to learn I can show you how they are a pseudoscience source. And since the choice not to learn is yours you are acknowledging that I am correct by maintaining your ignorance.

SavedByTheLord

How would you know? I cannot tell if it is cowardice, a lack of honesty, a lack of intelligence, or some other flaw, but for some reason you are incredibly afraid to learn the basics of science. If you agree to learn I can show you how they are a pseudoscience source. And since the choice not to learn is yours you are acknowledging that I am correct by maintaining your ignorance.
Can you give any fact that proves evolution and billions of years?
No one can.
But give it a try.

Sargonski

I know very many that read it all the time.
BTW, I spend about 2 hrs per day reading the Bible.

Should have completed the book in a week or two at that rate .. a day or two for quicker readers .. but assuming somewhere in the middle .. must have read the book many many times and so what better than a small book report tell us what you learned about God !?

Did you figure out the name and identity of God Supreme "EL - Oliun" This the God that Abraham and Melchi-Zedek were worshiping .. the High God of the Zedek Priesthood .. Zedek being Patron God of Jerusalem at the time.

Did you learn how the priesthood continued for 800 years in Jerusalem .. until ~1000 BC when David took the city .. the King at the time named Adoni-Zedek after the Patron God like Melchi-Zedek ( Zedek is the twin God of Justice and Righteousness)

Now .. what happened to the Priesthood after David took over ? Did David get rid of all the pagan priests and put the Priests of YHWH in charge ? or did he keep this other Priesthood in place .. David himself eventually becoming a Priest forever in the Order of Melchi-Zedek ?

Well .. reading the book so many times you know the answer to that one .. the famous Psalm 110 talking about David -

“You are a priest forever, in the order of Melchi-Zedek.”

and Hebrews 6 tells us Jesus a member of the same order - "He has become a high priest forever, in the order of Melchi-Zedek"

So .. who is the God that this Priesthood is serving ? Its not Zedek .. though a Patron God of Jerusalem. Who is "God Supreme" to this Canaanite High Priest .. from this Canaanite city .. the God whome we are told in Psalm 82 .. has many sons.

SavedByTheLord

Should have completed the book in a week or two at that rate .. a day or two for quicker readers .. but assuming somewhere in the middle .. must have read the book many many times and so what better than a small book report tell us what you learned about God !?

Did you figure out the name and identity of God Supreme "EL - Oliun" This the God that Abraham and Melchi-Zedek were worshiping .. the High God of the Zedek Priesthood .. Zedek being Patron God of Jerusalem at the time.

Did you learn how the priesthood continued for 800 years in Jerusalem .. until ~1000 BC when David took the city .. the King at the time named Adoni-Zedek after the Patron God like Melchi-Zedek ( Zedek is the twin God of Justice and Righteousness)

Now .. what happened to the Priesthood after David took over ? Did David get rid of all the pagan priests and put the Priests of YHWH in charge ? or did he keep this other Priesthood in place .. David himself eventually becoming a Priest forever in the Order of Melchi-Zedek ?

Well .. reading the book so many times you know the answer to that one .. the famous Psalm 110 talking about David -

“You are a priest forever, in the order of Melchi-Zedek.”

and Hebrews 6 tells us Jesus a member of the same order - "He has become a high priest forever, in the order of Melchi-Zedek"

So .. who is the God that this Priesthood is serving ? Its not Zedek .. though a Patron God of Jerusalem. Who is "God Supreme" to this Canaanite High Priest .. from this Canaanite city .. the God whome we are told in Psalm 82 .. has many sons.
I am currently reading Paul’s letters once each day. And that takes about 2 hrs.
Today is the 372nd day in a row.

Sargonski

I am currently reading Paul’s letters once each day. And that takes about 2 hrs.
Today is the 372nd day in a row.

What do you mean by Pauls letters .. are you including any of the stuff attributed to Paul but not written by Paul .. the Pseudopigrapha. Thats a fair bit of reading for 2 hours.

Why such a focus on Paul .. as opposed to focusing on Lord Jesus and his teachings.

SavedByTheLord

What do you mean by Pauls letters .. are you including any of the stuff attributed to Paul but not written by Paul .. the Pseudopigrapha. Thats a fair bit of reading for 2 hours.

Why such a focus on Paul .. as opposed to focusing on Lord Jesus and his teachings.
The ones that begin “Paul …”
Bible critics are attacking the gospel of Christ and the word of God.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
the of god painted by SavedByTheLord is so dismal and appalling I find it hard to believe that anyone would want anything to do with it.

I wonder if they have given any thought to why all other theists, not just the Christians, have abandoned their threads?

SavedByTheLord

the of god painted by SavedByTheLord is so dismal and appalling I find it hard to believe that anyone would want anything to do with it.

I wonder if they have given any thought to why all other theists, not just the Christians, have abandoned their threads?
The Lord Jesus Christ, who is God the Creator, loved all people so much so that He was crucified on the cross to pay for all sins.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
The Lord Jesus Christ, who is God the Creator, loved all people so much so that He was crucified on the cross to pay for all sins.
What does that have to do with the fact that not a single theist on this forum supports your claims?
Not to mention the non-theists.

But then I guess it goes back to your being proud of suffering for the lord,
Even if said suffering is nothing more than you bearing false witness every chance you get.

I still say it is not God you represent, but his arch nemesis.
My all my all the prophesies you have fulfilled...

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No one can.
But give it a try.
You lose when you use improper terminology. I can show you endless evidence that confirms the theory of evolution. You have no evidence.. Partly because you do not even understand the concept of evidence. But mainly because you are demonstrably wrong.

Sargonski

The ones that begin “Paul …”
Bible critics are attacking the gospel of Christ and the word of God.

2 Timmothy begins "Paul" - but was not written by Paul - so this is not the gospel of Christ from Lord Jesus nor the Word of God from the Logos.

2 Timothy is one of the three epistles known collectively as the pastorals (1 Timothy, 2 Timothy, and Titus). They were not included in Marcion's canon of ten epistles assembled c. 140 CE. Against Wallace, there is no certain quotation of these epistles before Irenaeus c. 170 CE.

All kinds of other explanation is given as to why these "Pastorals" were not written by Paul. Good thing I asked.. you have been engaged in a wild goose chase 2 hours a day for nearly a year , looking for the word of Lord Jesus in the wrong place.

As told you previously Brother SBLM -- look not to the had of man for salvation, not to pseudepigrapha nor pious fraud but, to the word of the living God.

joelr

No one can.
But give it a try.
Evolution is happening all around us.
"But evolution is going on around us, rapidly, and in real time. People need to understand evolution to make sense of the world in which we live. When our antibiotics become useless because bacteria become resistant, that’s the result of evolution by natural selection. Ditto for when pests become resistant to pesticides and weeds to herbicides. They’re just adapting to the new selective pressures we’ve created, but in doing so, they cause vast human suffering and immense economic loss."

Apologist media will tell you carbon dating is only good for 50-60,000 years, which is true.
They probably won't tell you all the other types that can go into billions of years, can be crosschecked with other types of dating and is used to determine the age of the fossil record.

Science doesn't do proofs, that is math you are confused with. Science looks at all available data and tries to disprove everything to find flaws. That way it's our best theory of what is actually true.

So what method do you use to determine which revelation is true and which is false?

SavedByTheLord

Evolution is happening all around us.
"But evolution is going on around us, rapidly, and in real time. People need to understand evolution to make sense of the world in which we live. When our antibiotics become useless because bacteria become resistant, that’s the result of evolution by natural selection. Ditto for when pests become resistant to pesticides and weeds to herbicides. They’re just adapting to the new selective pressures we’ve created, but in doing so, they cause vast human suffering and immense economic loss."

Apologist media will tell you carbon dating is only good for 50-60,000 years, which is true.
They probably won't tell you all the other types that can go into billions of years, can be crosschecked with other types of dating and is used to determine the age of the fossil record.

Science doesn't do proofs, that is math you are confused with. Science looks at all available data and tries to disprove everything to find flaws. That way it's our best theory of what is actually true.

So what method do you use to determine which revelation is true and which is false?
They dated lava from the 1981 Mount Saint Helen’s eruption and it dated billions of years old.
So the technique does not work.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
They dated lava from the 1981 Mount Saint Helen’s eruption and it dated billions of years old.
So the technique does not work.
No, they didn't. Not even close. There errors were on the order of 200,000 years and we know why they happened.

In other words, just because an idiot driving a forklift can destroy a warehouse does not mean that forklifts do not work.