• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

another **** page.

Rakhel

Also this is a protected area..to my understanding ..where women can have a reprieve from the normal onslaught of lopsided views where women are blamed for wrongs committed upon them..

And by the way are you a self proclaimed feminist?
are you a self proclaimed feminist?

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Who said Dawn is being Misogynistic?

Not me.But she is advocating misogynistic speech against women by saying women have no right to be safe from it.They get what they ask for.

I'm not saying anything else.This is not a debate section.

Rakhel

Good for you.
And just to answer your question. I am as well.
However, I want you to know that I was insulted by your asking that question.
Simply because I do not share the same feminist views as you do, does not make me any less of a feminist.
Please do not believe that I am beneath you again.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Good for you.
And just to answer your question. I am as well.
However, I want you to know that I was insulted by your asking that question.
Simply because I do not share the same feminist views as you do, does not make me any less of a feminist.
Please do not feel that I am beneath you again.

Sorry you were insulted by my question.At least I didn't call you a skanky stinky smelly ****.Which apparently I have the right to do.

But now I know you are actually concerned about women's issues I'll try to remember that when you post about me being a man hater. :)

Rakhel

Sorry you were insulted by my question.At least I didn't call you a skanky stinky smelly ****.Which apparently I have the right to do.

But now I know you are actually concerned about women's issues I'll try to remember that when you post about me being a man hater. :)
Men's issues are women's issues too.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
There is a difference to being entitled to a place "free of opinion" and being afforded a "safe place" from degrading hate speech and being told they deserve it if they get it..

By the way are you a self identified feminist?

In the United States of America, I have a constitutional right to be able to express my opinions. Unless someone can counter that I'm defaming their character, harassing them in some way or infringing upon their personal rights...I am absolutely free to hold an opinion and freely express my opinion.

We are not "safe" from speech that we might find degrading.

There are laws to protect us from that which which infringe upon our personal rights. It's not unlawful to merely offend someone by expressing opinion. A woman is not safe from labels and stereotypes. Sorry.

I wouldn't be in this thread if I didn't identify as a feminist. I absolutely support the advocacy of equal rights for women.

Last edited:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
In the United States of America, I have a constitutional right to be able to express my opinions.

Yeah..and you WILL be arrested if you threaten to bomb a school..even if you have no bomb.And charged .

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Not me.But she is advocating misogynistic speech against women by saying women have no right to be safe from it.They get what they ask for.

I'm not saying anything else.This is not a debate section.

You don't have the right to be shielded from someone's opinion that you might look like a ****. I'm sorry. Just like I don't have the right to be shielded by someone's opinion that I'm a fat cow.

People have the right to ugly points of view. That doesn't make them misogynists.

Don't tell me that I'm supporting misogynist speech. I am absolutely not. I'm just telling you that not EVERYONE who labels a chick who is dressing like a whore, acting like a stereypical whore...a WHORE...is a misogynist.

Sometimes, through our own actions, people assume that the shoe might fit.

Does that make such assumptions fair or accurate? Not at all. But, that doesn't mean that the person throwing the label is a hateful piece of **** either.

And the person lifting their shirt up to expose their breast in public might want to take SOME responsiblity for their actions. If you want to project in that type of way. GO FOR IT! But, take ownership for the flack that you might receive from other people as a result.

That's all I'm saying.