• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Apparently a trans woman can shower with young teen girls ab while having a penis.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

It's clearly a violation of decorum and highly inappropriate to allow something like this unless the transitioning reflects the sex one is transitioning into including the physical characteristics.

Last edited:

Curious George

Veteran Member

It's clearly a violation of decorum and highly inappropriate to allow something like this unless the transitioning reflects the sex one is transitioning into including the physical characteristics.
At what age is it inappropriate for a girl to see a penis in a changing/showering situation and at what age is it again okay?

Heyo

Veteran Member

Reminds me of a scene from The Sandman.
Rose: "Wanda, you have a thingy."
Wanda: "It is rude to remind a woman of her shortcomings."

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
I wouldn't let my kid go to the YMCA here. I lived there for months and ended up sexually assaulted and almost raped. Many of the guys there are dangerous pervs who are all screwing each other on the downlow (remember the Village People song). She should maybe check to see what the YWCA has to offer.

(Just to add, what happened to me there had nothing to do with being trans because they didn't know about it.)

Last edited:

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member

Is there any actual evidence that this actually happened?

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
Weirdly enough, school showers are mainly an American thing . We don’t have such facilities in our schools despite our sun scorching us. (Maybe private.)
Only public pools and such here never have such qualms. Since even then such facilities actually utilise their environment and ensure that all persons have actual proper cubicles to ensure privacy is kept.
Maybe the yanks should stop showering kids out in the open like weirdos? Seriously guys, wtf?;)

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Weirdly enough, school showers are mainly an American thing . We don’t have such facilities in our schools despite our sun scorching us. (Maybe private.)
Only public pools and such here never have such qualms. Since even then such facilities actually utilise their environment and ensure that all persons have actual proper cubicles to ensure privacy is kept.
Maybe the yanks should stop showering kids out in the open like weirdos? Seriously guys, wtf?;)
The YMCA isn't a school. It's a rec center with gyms, pools, etc. (There's also living quarters.) Personally, I'd never use a communal shower or whatever regardless of if it were men or women around. I like my privacy.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
The YMCA isn't a school. It's a rec center with gyms, pools, etc. (There's also living quarters.) Personally, I'd never use a communal shower or whatever regardless of if it were men or women around. I like my privacy.

That's how I feel. I think all facilities where uncomfortable nudity may take place should be more private. I even abhor urinals for this reason.

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
That's how I feel. I think all facilities where uncomfortable nudity may take place should be more private. I even abhor urinals for this reason.

I find being upset/uncomfortable about nudity to be a bit silly. We all have only one of roughly two sets of parts.

I'm biased though because I showered with multiple people in open bay showers for months. And even then nudity has never bothered me.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
At what age is it inappropriate for a girl to see a penis in a changing/showering situation and at what age is it again okay?
With the sexes becoming increasingly blurred,
why not just eliminate separation? Let all kids
romp naked together.

Caution:
Not serious suggestion.
Just considering implications.
Question is real, ie, if one is allowed, why not all?

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
With the sexes becoming increasingly blurred,
why not just eliminate separation? Let all kids
romp naked together.

Caution:
Not serious suggestion.
Just considering implications.
Question is real, ie, if one is allowed, why not all?
Probably because we're trying to teach them how to behave in this world and we don't tend to just go around naked. When I was a kid, my friend's 3 year old brother loved to take all of his clothes off and run outside the house. He thought it was so much fun. We would always have to catch him, carry him back inside and put his clothes back on. Lol.