• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Apparently a trans woman can shower with young teen girls ab while having a penis.

VoidCat

Use any and all pronouns including neo and it/it's
He thought it was so much fun. We would always have to catch him, carry him back inside and put his clothes back on. Lol.
This is a little off topic but I might as well add some humor to this thread. Once in the two year old class a kid striped naked. I put clothes back on him. As soon as he did another student had removed theirs. I ended up spending 20 minutes trying to get students to put clothes on one right after another because everyone was copying each other and undressing.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
This is a little off topic but I might as well add some humor to this thread. Once in the two year old class a kid striped naked. I put clothes back on him. As soon as he did another student had removed theirs. I ended up spending 20 minutes trying to get students to put clothes on one right after another because everyone was copying each other and undressing.
That's so cute! Lol.

Curious George

Veteran Member
With the sexes becoming increasingly blurred,
why not just eliminate separation? Let all kids
romp naked together.

Caution:
Not serious suggestion.
Just considering implications.
Question is real, ie, if one is allowed, why not all?
One what?

Are you asking questions in response to a question?

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
With the sexes becoming increasingly blurred,
why not just eliminate separation? Let all kids
romp naked together.

Caution:
Not serious suggestion.
Just considering implications.
Question is real, ie, if one is allowed, why not all?
Well, when my niece and nephew were young, they shared a bathtub together quite often. So my niece knew what a male body looked like and my nephew knew what a female body looked like from very early on. They're not sick perverted teenagers now or anything, as far as I know.
Also, my sister used to have a habit of walking around the house with no clothes on.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
The YMCA isn't a school. It's a rec center with gyms, pools, etc. (There's also living quarters.) Personally, I'd never use a communal shower or whatever regardless of if it were men or women around. I like my privacy.
Oh I see.
My mistake

*Informative frubal*

Colt

It's clearly a violation of decorum and highly inappropriate to allow something like this unless the transitioning reflects the sex one is transitioning into including the physical characteristics.
Because the delusion is strong!

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion

It's clearly a violation of decorum and highly inappropriate to allow something like this unless the transitioning reflects the sex one is transitioning into including the physical characteristics.

So it is about seeing a male thingy. But that is natural.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well, when my niece and nephew were young, they shared a bathtub together quite often. So my niece knew what a male body looked like and my nephew knew what a female body looked like from very early on. They're not sick perverted teenagers now or anything, as far as I know.
Also, my sister used to have a habit of walking around the house with no clothes on.
I've no objections.
But I don't see Ameristan heading
in that direction for a long long time.
If ever.

Last edited:

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Staff member
Premium Member
Are you saying that because prepubescent children, that are related to each other, can bathe together that the results would be the same if we removed sex-separated washrooms?

Curious George

Veteran Member
I've no beliefs about it being right or wrong.
There is only what is socially acceptable.
Ideally, whatever norm evolves should be
the most functional, ie, least harm.
I don’t think I said right or wrong. However, do you believe the separation is the most functional? If so, why?

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Weirdly enough, school showers are mainly an American thing . We don’t have such facilities in our schools despite our sun scorching us. (Maybe private.)
Only public pools and such here never have such qualms. Since even then such facilities actually utilise their environment and ensure that all persons have actual proper cubicles to ensure privacy is kept.
Maybe the yanks should stop showering kids out in the open like weirdos? Seriously guys, wtf?;)
My school had open communal showers for the boys. I heard rumours that the girls had shower cubicles, but I was a good boy, so I actually don't know.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Probably because we're trying to teach them how to behave in this world and we don't tend to just go around naked. When I was a kid, my friend's 3 year old brother loved to take all of his clothes off and run outside the house. He thought it was so much fun. We would always have to catch him, carry him back inside and put his clothes back on. Lol.
My 2 year old does this, although only really at home, out the front of the house.