• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Apparently a trans woman can shower with young teen girls ab while having a penis.

John53

I go leaps and bounds
Premium Member
Weirdly enough, school showers are mainly an American thing . We don’t have such facilities in our schools despite our sun scorching us. (Maybe private.)
Only public pools and such here never have such qualms. Since even then such facilities actually utilise their environment and ensure that all persons have actual proper cubicles to ensure privacy is kept.
Maybe the yanks should stop showering kids out in the open like weirdos? Seriously guys, wtf?;)

I don't know if it's changed but in the 60's and 70's when I grew up high schools had showers and there were no cubicles at pools.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member

It's clearly a violation of decorum and highly inappropriate to allow something like this unless the transitioning reflects the sex one is transitioning into including the physical characteristics.
The thing that stood out to me was her repeated emphasis on the "safety" of the girls. Does she think that trans people, if they have a penis, are inherently rapists? Or even if the male was cis-gender, does seeing a naked female of any age, make them an automatic predator? "Oh look, a naked female! I feel compelled to rape her!". :(

But to her point, it may be shocking to a young girl to see someone with the opposite genitalia from their own in a locker room setting. I wouldn't say that is a safety issue however, but maybe another issue, such as modesty concerns.

As an FYI, just yesterday while I was in a YMCA shower room following swimming, a man brought his maybe 5 year old daughter in there, so he could use the spinner for his swim suit to dry it. They had showers with stalls available in addition to the open shower area, and I happen to choose to go use one of those, rather than disrobing in front of her. No harm. I suppose I could have, but just felt better to make no issue of it and use the shower stall instead. But I wasn't concern for my safety because she's wasn't the same gender as me. :)

Last edited:

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
My 2 year old does this, although only really at home, out the front of the house.
My kid was 8 and would run around outside naked. Thankfully we lived on a wooded almost 2 acres, or the neighbors might have thought we were weird. I did want a house that would pass "the naked test," i.e., I could be naked in the pool area and no one would see, and it did.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
The thing that stood out to me was her repeated emphasis on the "safety" of the girls. Does she think that trans people, if they have a penis, are inherently rapists? Or even if the male was cis-gender, does seeing a naked female of any age, make them an automatic predator? "Oh look, a naked female! I feel compelled to rape her!". :(

But to her point, it may be shocking to a young girl to see someone with the opposite genitalia from their own in a locker room setting. I wouldn't say that is a safety issue however, but maybe another issue, such as modesty concerns.

As an FYI, just yesterday while I was in a YMCA shower room following swimming, a man brought his maybe 5 year old daughter in there, so he could use the spinner for his swim suit to dry it. They had showers with stalls available in addition to the open shower area, and I happen to choose to go use one of those, rather than disrobing in front of her. No harm. I suppose I could have, but just felt better to make no issue of it and use the shower stall instead. But I wasn't concern for my safety because she's wasn't the same gender as me. :)
Generally, kids are not freaked about nudity unless they are taught to be.

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Generally, kids are not freaked about nudity unless they are taught to be.
I pretty much figured that since her dad wasn't concerned it wasn't an issue. Still, it was simple enough for me to slip in the stall. I guess maybe I'm just getting modest in my old age. My inner conservative surfacing in my old age. God help me. :)

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Little girls have seen thingies. When hasn't one accidentally seen their dad or brothers naked? Heck, one of my brothers would, as an adult, leave the bathroom naked, dance around going "woo woo woo," and then run into the bedroom. My mom and I, a preteen at that point, would just laugh.
Family antics are hilarious sometimes. Like nudists, it proves it's primarily a cultural disposition of a givin community of people.

I think reasonable decorum is best when opposite cultures interact.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

I don't think the trans woman was any danger in this case, but it does show a flaw where potentially dangerous people can take advantage of things.

Either way it's obviously a situation where the factor of personal privacy lays in question when it comes to public facilities..

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
So in the United States, a nympho can say "I identify as a male" and she will easily gain access to male locker-rooms.
And once there, she can do whatever she likes with all those nude men.

Interesting.