• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Apparently a trans woman can shower with young teen girls ab while having a penis.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
How does it work, then?
Generally speaking, a person has to demonstrate along legal guidelines that they are transgender - and have lived as their identified gender for a certain length of time - before they can be granted access to protected spaces. The rules vary from place to place, but the fear that people are going to pretend to be trans in order to access those spaces at the drop of a hat are based on little but fantasy.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Generally speaking, a person has to demonstrate along legal guidelines that they are transgender - and have lived as their identified gender for a certain length of time - before they can be granted access to protected spaces. The rules vary from place to place, but the fear that people are going to pretend to be trans in order to access those spaces at the drop of a hat are based on little but fantasy.
Speaking of your own country, the system is flawed. As thic case shows

Here people need not only HRT but also surgery if they want the gender change in their ID.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Speaking of your own country, the system is flawed. As thic case shows
How does it show the system is flawed?

Here people need not only HRT but also surgery if they want the gender change in their ID.
Which is horrendous and massively counter-productive.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
And? Nothing happened.

What do you think the issue was, here?

Also, you do understand that there are rapists who are lesbians, right? Which prison should they go to?

I would like to understand how ciswomen can rape another woman. In my country the juridical definition of rape entails sexual intercourse. It implies the presence of a person who has male genitalia, at least.

VoidCat

Use any and all pronouns including neo and it/it's
I would like to understand how ciswomen can rape another woman. In my country the juridical definition of rape entails sexual intercourse. It implies the presence of a person who has male genitalia, at least.
can you give me a source that it requires male genitalia because I just looked it up:
no where is rape listed as only the case with a man doing the raping and requiring pentatration.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
They can also commit sexual assault, obviously.

Point is, if a woman is proven to pose a threat to other women, which prison does she go to?

Are you equating lesbians to transwomen?
They are two different categories, so I will only deal with trans people, since that's the topic.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
can you give me a source that it requires male genitalia because I just looked it up:
no where is rape listed as only the case with a man doing the raping and requiring pentatration.
The penal code made the distinction before the reform of 1996.
But now it doesn't make that distinction any more because they are equally serious.
But rape is much more serious than woman on woman sexual violence. So more serious crime = severer punishment.