• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Apparently a trans woman can shower with young teen girls ab while having a penis.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
To avoid traumatic experiences like the one the girl of the video had.
So do you think it's impossible for a woman to have a traumatic experience with another woman?

One question: you expect me to answer your questions but won't answer mine?
I asked first. In cordial discussion, responding to a question with a question of your own - much less an unrelated one to what is being asked of you - is considered rude and evasive. I'm not answering your questions because I am trying to figure out your position. You are the one whose position is being examined, not me.

This is called Socratic dialogue.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I asked first. In cordial discussion, responding to a question with a question of your own - much less an unrelated one to what is being asked of you - is considered rude and evasive. I'm not answering your questions because I am trying to figure out your position. You are the one whose position is being examined, not me.

This is called Socratic dialogue.
Ok, now it's my turn to ask you a question. Will you answer my question?
If you intend not to answer it, I will avoid asking it.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
No, it isn't. That's not how this works. I am asking you questions to explore the positions YOU have stated. If you cannot explain your position, then your position is baseless.

Will you answer my previous question?
I would like you to stay on topic. The topic is that video.
If you haven't seen it, you don't know what I am talking about.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
I would like you to stay on topic. The topic is that video.
If you haven't seen it, you don't know what I am talking about.
The topic of our discussion has nothing to do with that video. You made a specific claim about how the system is flawed, but you have yet to explain what that meant, how or why.

So far, I get the impression you haven't thought through your position very much at all, which explains why you seem to fall apart under basic questioning.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
The topic of our discussion has nothing to do with that video. You made a specific claim about how the system is flawed, but you have yet to explain what that meant, how or why.

So far, I get the impression you haven't thought through your position very much at all, which explains why you seem to fall apart under basic questioning.
The OP agrees with me so it's those who disagree who need to explain why they disagree with the point made by the OP.

I have said it 100 times. I think that that 17-year-old girl had a traumatic experience and in my country it would have never happened.

Rachel Rugelach

Shalom, y'all.
Staff member
Last edited:

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
17-year-old Rebecca Philips lied. She couldn't have seen any male genitalia because the trans woman in question has had gender confirmation surgery. Rebecca Philips has now revised her story to say that she saw only the woman's backside.

Here's a follow-up, from a newspaper that's not controlled by Rupert Murdoch (like the NY Post):

Christynne Wood: Trans woman reacts to 17-yr-old girl's complaint of seeing her naked in locker room

@Twilight Hue When will you ever learn? It was pointed out that this could happen and indeed it happened.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
The OP agrees with me so it's those who disagree who need to explain why they disagree with the point made by the OP.
I'm not responding to the OP. I'm responding to you.

I have said it 100 times. I think that that 17-year-old girl had a traumatic experience and in my country it would have never happened.
As we have clearly established, Italy is far from a bastion for protecting women. In Italy, around 1 in 3 women report being sexually assaulted, while in America it's 1 in 6.

So, in Italy, she would probably be more likely to be raped and/or sexually assaulted. But at least she might not have seen a penis* in the shower!

*Which she apparently didn't even see.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I'm not responding to the OP. I'm responding to you.

As we have clearly established, Italy is far from a bastion for protecting women. In Italy, around 1 in 3 women report being sexually assaulted, while in America it's 1 in 6.

So, in Italy, she would probably be more likely to be raped and/or sexually assaulted. But at least she might not have seen a penis* in the shower!

*Which she apparently didn't even see.
Where did you find that wrong statistics?
Here finding a heterosexual man is like finding ice in the Sahara.

4j2nljsqjhz11.png

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Where did you find that wrong statistics?
Here finding a heterosexual man is like finding ice in the Sahara.

4j2nljsqjhz11.png
Remember just a few posts ago when you admitted that Italy has an extremely restrictive definition of "rape" that only includes penetration with a penis?

Because I didn't. That's why I said SEXUAL ASSAULT.

https://eige.europa.eu/sites/defaul...6.5480_mh0216774enn_pdfweb_20170215100604.pdf

Very sneaky of you.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member

Windwalker

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I think we could fix this problem in one fell swoop. Just get rid of all gender segregated locker rooms. Everyone gets to be naked in front of everyone else in the locker room. And once we get over our fixations about nudity, problem solved.

Unless of course people imagine that will result in a grand rape fest, where everyone is raping everyone. Because, you know, seeing others naked makes people want to commit acts of violence towards each other, and all that nonsense.

Curious George

Veteran Member
17-year-old Rebecca Philips lied. She couldn't have seen any male genitalia because the trans woman in question has had gender confirmation surgery. Rebecca Philips has now revised her story to say that she saw only the woman's backside.

Here's a follow-up, from a newspaper that's not controlled by Rupert Murdoch (like the NY Post):

Christynne Wood: Trans woman reacts to 17-yr-old girl's complaint of seeing her naked in locker room
Thank you for providing this

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I think we could fix this problem in one fell swoop. Just get rid of all gender segregated locker rooms. Everyone gets to be naked in front of everyone else in the locker room. And once we get over our fixations about nudity, problem solved.
That would solve the problem.
A gender neutral locker room.

Heyo

Veteran Member

Here's a follow-up, from a news source that's not controlled by Rupert Murdoch (like the NY Post):

Did I miss something? Obviously Mrs. Wood can't be the "man" Mrs. Philips has seen. How did she assume she was meant?

Rachel Rugelach

Shalom, y'all.
Staff member
Did I miss something? Obviously Mrs. Wood can't be the "man" Mrs. Philips has seen. How did she assume she was meant?

Christynne Wood is a 66-year-old transgender woman who has undergone gender confirmation surgery. That means she once had male genitalia, but no longer has any. She is a member of the YMCA that 17-year-old Rebecca Philips visited. Ms. Wood participates regularly in the aerobics swimming classes offered there.

After Ms. Wood came forward and identified herself as the trans woman who had been in the locker room when Rebecca Philips supposedly saw her penis (and this identification was confirmed by YMCA employees), Rebecca Philips changed her story for Fox News, saying now that she only saw a "backside" -- not a penis. Previously, Philips claimed that she had been "traumatized" by seeing Ms. Wood's penis.

I think a better question to ask (although the answer might be obvious) is: Why has Miss Philips changed her story when she appeared on Tucker Carlson's Fox News show? I would be interested to know whether Miss Philips (already caught in one lie) was a participant in something possibly staged in order to provoke political outrage.

Clearly there are people who are always going to be uncomfortable around members of the transgender community. The reality is that transgender people exist and they are not going to go away. Some people view that as transgender people deliberately causing trouble for others.

I personally would not have viewed Christynne Wood as being any kind of threat. In fact, I think that it's far more likely that people like Christynne Wood are the ones who are under threat within our society.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
Christynne Wood is a 66-year-old transgender woman who has undergone gender confirmation surgery. That means she once had male genitalia, but no longer has any. She is a member of the YMCA that 17-year-old Rebecca Philips visited. Ms. Wood participates regularly in the aerobics swimming classes offered there.

After Ms. Wood came forward and identified herself as the trans woman who had been in the locker room when Rebecca Philips supposedly saw her penis (and this identification was confirmed by YMCA employees), Rebecca Philips changed her story for Fox News, saying now that she only saw a "backside" -- not a penis. Previously, Philips claimed that she had been "traumatized" by seeing Ms. Wood's penis.

I think a better question to ask (although the answer might be obvious) is: Why has Miss Philips changed her story when she appeared on Tucker Carlson's Fox News show? I would be interested to know whether Miss Philips (already caught in one lie) was a participant in something possibly staged in order to provoke political outrage.

Clearly there are people who are always going to be uncomfortable around members of the transgender community. The reality is that transgender people exist and they are not going to go away. Some people view that as transgender people deliberately causing trouble for others.

I personally would not have viewed Christynne Wood as being any kind of threat. In fact, I think that it's far more likely that people like Christynne Wood are the ones who are under threat within our society.

Tucker Carlson may not be entirely truthful?!