• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Apparently a trans woman can shower with young teen girls ab while having a penis.

VoidCat

Use any and all pronouns including neo and it/it's
No. It's called sexual violence.
We are very graphic in the definitions. Rape implies a penis-haver that penetrates another person (woman or man).
ok then show me the legal definition in itatly of rape. I'm having a hard time finding it. I was assuming they were referring to rape regarding the term sexual violence but maybe they have a separate definition for rape.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
No. It's called sexual violence.
We are very graphic in the definitions. Rape implies a penis-haver that penetrates another person (woman or man).
The dictionary defines rape as: unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the person subjected to such penetration.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
The dictionary defines rape as: unlawful sexual intercourse or any other sexual penetration of the vagina, anus, or mouth of another person, with or without force, by a sex organ, other body part, or foreign object, without the consent of the person subjected to such penetration.
In English, that's right.
But our term is different, it has a different etymology that implies intercourse.

VoidCat

Use any and all pronouns including neo and it/it's
shes referring to legal definitions I'm assuming. Some countries can be backwards in regards to legal definitions and only refer rape if it involves penetration of a penis and some countries dont recognize martial rape.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Who?

*googles*

Oh, thus some random, irrelevant youtuber who regurgitates RW propaganda.

I respect everyone.
But what I saw is a girl that was traumatized because she saw what she was never supposed to see in a women's facility. In a only-females space.
Period.
Do you think she is overreacting? Tell me what you think.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Are you equating lesbians to transwomen?
No. It's a simple question.

They are two different categories, so I will only deal with trans people, since that's the topic.
Why can't you answer a simple question?

If a lesbian rapist (or serial sexual assaulter, if your prefer) is convicted, should they be in a male or female prison?

If your answer is that they belong in a women's prison, then obviously them posing a risk to other women isn't a deciding factor in where they are imprisoned, right?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
No. It's a simple question.

Why can't you answer a simple question?

If a lesbian rapist (or serial sexual assaulter, if your prefer) is convicted, should they be in a male or female prison?

If your answer is that they belong in a women's prison, then obviously them posing a risk to other women isn't a deciding factor in where they are imprisoned, right?
The jurisprudence is almost absent on the topic because the casuistry is too small.
There are single cells in female facilities.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
I respect everyone.
But what I saw is a girl that was traumatized because she saw what she was never supposed to see in a women's facility. In a only-females space.
Period.
Do you think she is overreacting? Tell me what you think.
Intent and context is everything. I think she's a pawn in a political game.