• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Apparently a trans woman can shower with young teen girls ab while having a penis.

Heyo

Veteran Member
After Ms. Wood came forward and identified herself as the trans woman who had been in the locker room when Rebecca Philips supposedly saw her penis
How did Mrs. Wood assume she was meant when Mrs. Philips reported to have seen a penis? That doesn't make sense.
(and this identification was confirmed by YMCA employees), Rebecca Philips changed her story for Fox News, saying now that she only saw a "backside" -- not a penis. Previously, Philips claimed that she had been "traumatized" by seeing Ms. Wood's penis.
That makes even less sense. When the penis was the traumatizing view, then Mrs. Philips also couldn't have seen Mrs. Wood. And if it was Mrs. Wood she saw, there could have been no trauma.

I think a better question to ask (although the answer might be obvious) is: Why has Miss Philips changed her story when she appeared on Tucker Carlson's Fox News show? I would be interested to know whether Miss Philips (already caught in one lie) was a participant in something possibly staged in order to provoke political outrage.

Clearly there are people who are always going to be uncomfortable around members of the transgender community. The reality is that transgender people exist and they are not going to go away. Some people view that as transgender people deliberately causing trouble for others.

I personally would not have viewed Christynne Wood as being any kind of threat. In fact, I think that it's far more likely that people like Christynne Wood are the ones who are under threat within our society.

Either this is a case of mistaken identity or, as you say, "something staged". But if it was staged, then Mrs. Wood was a participant in the setup. She came forth without any reason as she couldn't have been the "man" described by Mrs. Philips.

Rachel Rugelach

Shalom, y'all.
Staff member
How did Mrs. Wood assume she was meant when Mrs. Philips reported to have seen a penis? That doesn't make sense.

That makes even less sense. When the penis was the traumatizing view, then Mrs. Philips also couldn't have seen Mrs. Wood. And if it was Mrs. Wood she saw, there could have been no trauma.

Either this is a case of mistaken identity or, as you say, "something staged". But if it was staged, then Mrs. Wood was a participant in the setup. She came forth without any reason as she couldn't have been the "man" described by Mrs. Philips.

I'm not going to play detective with you as Shabbos approaches, so I will be signing off after this last post.

The fact remains in The Case of the Penis-Traumatized Teen: After Ms. Wood identified herself and was backed up by the YMCA employees who were there at the time, Philips changed her story from saying that she was "traumatized" by seeing a penis, to now saying that she saw only a backside. She lied.

Case solved! ️️
256x256bb.jpg

Last edited:

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
I'm not going to play detective with you as Shabbos approaches, so I will be signing off after this last post.

The fact remains in The Case of the Penis-Traumatized Teen: After Ms. Wood identified herself and was backed up by the YMCA employees who were there at the time, Phlips changed her story from saying that she was "traumatized" by seeing a penis, to now saying that she saw only a backside. She lied.

Case solved! ️️
View attachment 74074
Have a good Shabbos.

Heyo

Veteran Member

The fact remains in The Case of the Penis-Traumatized Teen: After Ms. Wood identified herself and was backed up by the YMCA employees who were there at the time, Philips changed her story from saying that she was "traumatized" by seeing a penis, to now saying that she saw only a backside. She lied.
No doubt about that.

I'm still in the dark about Mrs. Wood's role in this play.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
The OP agrees with me so it's those who disagree who need to explain why they disagree with the point made by the OP.

I have said it 100 times. I think that that 17-year-old girl had a traumatic experience and in my country it would have never happened.
I explained multiple times that there is no evidence that what this girl claims happened actually did happen. No evidence she had a “traumatic experience”.

Now there is evidence it did not happen.

Shame on anyone who accepted this story without questioning it.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
17-year-old Rebecca Philips lied. She couldn't have seen any male genitalia because the trans woman in question has had gender confirmation surgery. Rebecca Philips has now revised her story to say that she saw only the woman's backside.

Here's a follow-up, from a news source that's not controlled by Rupert Murdoch (like the NY Post):

Christynne Wood: Trans woman reacts to 17-yr-old girl's complaint of seeing her naked in locker room
This is not the first time a story like this has been proven to be false. Frankly I am disgusted. It is a blatant attack on transgender people in an attempt to create fear.

I hope next time a similar story comes out (and it will) people display a little more skepticism.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
So in the United States, a nympho can say "I identify as a male" and she will easily gain access to male locker-rooms.
And once there, she can do whatever she likes with all those nude men.

Interesting.
I don't think I've ever came across a story with a trans man in men's locker rooms.

It seems to be a trans woman thing all the time.

That ought to tell people something.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I don't think I've ever came across a story with a trans man in men's locker rooms.

It seems to be a trans woman thing all the time.

That ought to tell people something.
In the US so many trans women are so obsessed with gaining access in women's facilities.
In my country, if you send trans women to men's facilities, you do them a favor.
Because, let's say, they really enjoy men's company...

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I explained multiple times that there is no evidence that what this girl claims happened actually did happen. No evidence she had a “traumatic experience”.

Now there is evidence it did not happen.

Shame on anyone who accepted this story without questioning it.
What about this incident? California too

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No doubt about that.

I'm still in the dark about Mrs. Wood's role in this play.
My take on it was that it may have been "set up" but Ms. Woods was a victim. Odds are that her status as a transwoman was known. One thing that you need to remember is that those that oppose trans rights often are not all that bright. They may have assumed that Ms. Woods was a preoperative transwoman. Miss Phillips initially testified that she saw Ms. Woods penis. Even though Ms. Woods was not named she did know that she was there at that time and was very likely the only trans member there at that time so she logically assumed that it was her. When she stated that it was her that the girl saw, but she had undergone surgery, the fact that it was her was confirmed because the girl was changed her story.

A bit convoluted, but it jibes. To me it looks like a set-up from the start by a group of anti-trans people. Though Miss Phillip could have done it by herself. She lied and claimed to be traumatized due to transphobia, not due to what she actually saw.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
My take on it was that it may have been "set up" but Ms. Woods was a victim. Odds are that her status as a transwoman was known. One thing that you need to remember is that those that oppose trans rights often are not all that bright. They may have assumed that Ms. Woods was a preoperative transwoman. Miss Phillips initially testified that she saw Ms. Woods penis. Even though Ms. Woods was not named she did know that she was there at that time and was very likely the only trans member there at that time so she logically assumed that it was her. When she stated that it was her that the girl saw, but she had undergone surgery, the fact that it was her was confirmed because the girl was changed her story.

A bit convoluted, but it jibes. To me it looks like a set-up from the start by a group of anti-trans people. Though Miss Phillip could have done it by herself. She lied and claimed to be traumatized due to transphobia, not due to what she actually saw.

I would like to know whether the girl stated it dealt with Ms. Woods.

Heyo

Veteran Member

I would like to know whether the girl stated it dealt with Ms. Woods.
A possible, even probable, succession of events but this is conjecture. The reporting is very unclear.
If Mrs. Philips used this play to advertise her acting skills, I want to see the confession and redemption part also.

We Never Know

No Slack
At what age is it inappropriate for a girl to see a penis in a changing/showering situation and at what age is it again okay?

In some states an adult male exposing their penis to a minor(17 is a minor) is illegal and a sexual charge.

What if your 6 year old daughter or niece had been there?

We Never Know

No Slack
So a 17 year old male can show his penis to a 17 old woman, but a 18 year old can't. Is that it in some cases?
A 17 year old male can have sex with a 17 year old female. An 18 year old male having sex with a 17 year old female is statutory rape(I think thats what its called) in some states.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
A 17 year old male can have sex with a 17 year old female. An 18 year old male having sex with a 17 year old female is statutory rape(I think thats what its called) in some states.

So a 18 year old transman, who show his female parts to 17 years old male is wrong in the same sense?
And for your example it is the same in reverse?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
A possible, even probable, succession of events but this is conjecture. The reporting is very unclear.
If Mrs. Philips used this play to advertise her acting skills, I want to see the confession and redemption part also.
Why did she even notice?
I have seen those showers have curtains. So does it mean she didn't close the curtains? Probably.
If she had, that 17-year-old girl would have never noticed and nothing of this would have ever happened.