• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Apparently a trans woman can shower with young teen girls ab while having a penis.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I don't think I've ever came across a story with a trans man in men's locker rooms.

It seems to be a trans woman thing all the time.

That ought to tell people something.
Maybe you could be the first one to make a complaint about that,

Just picture it, a big press conference where you tell your story of how you were deeply traumatized when you caught a glimpse of a vagina. You could go on Tucker Carlson, I am sure he would empathize. Be sure to cry.

Last edited:

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Maybe you could be the first one to make a complaint about that,

Just picture it, a big press conference where you tell your story of how you were deeply traumatized when you caught a glimpse of a vagina. You could go in Tucker Carlson, I am sure he would empathize. Be sure to cry.
I'm sure based on your analogy, that women unconditionally love seeing the penis more then men loves seeing a vagina in the same shower room while nude themselves.

I learn something new every day.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
I don't think I've ever came across a story with a trans man in men's locker rooms.

It seems to be a trans woman thing all the time.

That ought to tell people something.
I assure you these things happen only in the US.
Because trans women here don't mind using the men's facilities.
Well...because they don't mind men's company, to use an euphemism...

Last edited:

Rachel Rugelach

Shalom, y'all.
Staff member
As to why the manufactured outrage by conservatives only focuses on transwomen is a good question.
I suppose they believe that the only reason a male would transition to female is to have better access to children. They use these fears to ramp up their base to panic level. Everything's about the children, whether it be abortion or school "indoctrination."

Thing is, I don't think that a lot of these conservatives sincerely care all that much about the children. If they did, we would have universal health care. Or, at the very least, expanded Medicaid for poor families. Instead, they block those efforts in their state legislatures: Overburdened hospitals are shutting down

I think that, with them and all of these issues involving transgenderism, abortion, the schools, etc., it's really more about control.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
How many Italian trans women have you personally spoken to about this issue? Have you actually been told this? Or are there polls taken about what facilities trans women in your country use?

Frankly, I don’t believe this for a second. I do not believe that trans women in other countries use the men’s restroom or locker room. That is nonsense.

The reason you hear these stories coming out of the United States is simple. It is because of the rampant hateful anti-trans propaganda.

We Never Know

No Slack
Is that a question or is that your answer formed in a question?

I can't answer your question without bias being I don't think little girls should be exposed to to adult male parts.

Whish is why I asked,, Is there an appropriate time for a... say 7 year old girl to be exposed to a penis?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
There is a lot of homophobia and transphobia in the US. So a trans person may not mind men's company, but unfortunately in areas like restrooms and locker rooms men are very often not going to accept a transperson A transperson is at risk of physical harm if they use a men's restroom or a men's locker room. It is better to allow transpeople to use the facilities where they are most comfortable.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
There is a lot of homophobia and transphobia in the US. So a trans person may not mind men's company, but unfortunately in areas like restrooms and locker rooms men are very often not going to accept a transperson A transperson is at risk of physical harm if they use a men's restroom or a men's locker room. It is better to allow transpeople to use the facilities where they are most comfortable.
Most men don't even care if a woman (cis or not) enters a male restroom.

And once my cousin did enter a men's restroom. Nobody kicked her out.

We Never Know

No Slack

By definition there is also a lot of...

christianphobia
religiousphobia
atheistphobia
democratphobia
republicanphobia
Trumpphobia
Bidenphobia
Etc.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Maybe in Italy. I cannot say. But transpeople are regularly threatened no matter which room that they use in the US. That is what we are talking about here.

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member

Once. Not every time, not on a regular basis.

Is your cousin a trans woman? Do you know any trans women who regularly use the men’s facilities? Telling me that one person did it once is not evidence that this is how it is usually done. The fact that you remembered this incident is actually evidence that it is not something that happens on a daily basis.

No, trans women are women and they use the women’s facilities.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Once. Not every time, not on a regular basis.

Is your cousin a trans woman? Do you know any trans women who regularly use the men’s facilities? Telling me that one person did it once is not evidence that this is how it is usually done. The fact that you remembered this incident is actually evidence that it is not something that happens on a daily basis.

No, trans women are women and they use the women’s facilities.
A lot. I have trans women as friends who snoop around in the males' bathrooms, every now and then.
Because they are into men.
But nothing has ever happened to them.