• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Apparently a trans woman can shower with young teen girls ab while having a penis.

Rachel Rugelach

Shalom, y'all.
Staff member
Did you know that trans prostitutes gain much more than cis prostitutes in Italy?
Because males here are so fascinated by them.

I guess men are more straight, overseas.

I'm just curious, are you the spokesperson for all Italians? Because I actually ran a few of your sweeping statements past a person I've been emailing who also happens to live in Italy, and he just couldn't stop lol'ing in email. I should invite him to join this forum.

Secret Chief

Degrow!
I'm just curious, are you the spokesperson for all Italians? Because I actually ran a few of your sweeping statements past a person I've been emailing who also happens to live in Italy, and he just couldn't stop lol'ing in email. I should invite him to join this forum.
If it helps in other threads, you should know that I'm the spokesperson for all English people :cool:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
I don’t think there is any inappropriate age, only inappropriate situations.
A lot of it is cultural. In Finland where the sauna reigns supreme, families often sauna together. Public saunas often do have rules for swimsuits, but private groups can go without. And of course a Finn can usually tell when someone else is Finnish based on just how they pronounce that one word.

Rachel Rugelach

Shalom, y'all.
Staff member
If it helps in other threads, you should know that I'm the spokesperson for all English people :cool:

I wanted to be the spokesperson for all Jewish people, but when we had our secret worldwide meeting they voted for someone else. (Ask the QAnon folks about our secret worldwide meetings, coz they know everything about us.)

Please...do...
I feel so lonely here :)

I'll see if I can fix you up. I am a matchmaker extraordinaire! :)

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member

I wanted to be the spokesperson for all Jewish people, but when we had our secret worldwide meeting they voted for someone else.
Cool.

I call dibs on being the spokesperson for all fantomes. Or at least all faux fantomes.

SDavis

It's clearly a violation of decorum and highly inappropriate to allow something like this unless the transitioning reflects the sex one is transitioning into including the physical characteristics.
A male, meaning as long as he has a penis should not be allowed in a female's locker room, especially naked.

Identifying ones agenda should not be because I say I'm a female even when born a male - but the lack of a penis and testicles extruding from the middle torso.

Any man who wants access to women and young girls can just say I am trans and enter at will _ that is the stupidest law I've ever heard of _ and inviting pending disasters.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
A male, meaning as long as he has a penis should not be allowed in a female's locker room, especially naked.

Identifying ones agenda should not be because I say I'm a female even when born a male - but the lack of a penis and testicles extruding from the middle torso.

Any man who wants access to women and young girls can just say I am trans and enter at will _ that is the stupidest law I've ever heard of _ and inviting pending disasters.
It is not that easy and your post smacks of severe paranoia.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

These people think its the mind that determines gender, and not the body which they think is defective hence the 'treatments', so it's essentially OK for them to have an anatomically correct male to shower with girls.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Whereas ciswomen don't have the right to fel uncomfortable around transwomen....?
No, they do. But the question is whether or not we can apply these standards fairly and with the least harm. Remember, there are also undeniably women who feel uncomfortable around other naked women, and there are also undeniably women who pose a greater threat to other women than they would to men. Studies show that trans women are much more likely to be victims of assault than perpetrators of it - especially when forced to use men's spaces, so forcing them to use male facilities will only increase harm. The best option is societal change; for people to stop associating perceived threat with individuals having one or another set of genitalia.

Last edited:

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
No, they do. But the question is whether or not we can apply these standards fairly and with the least harm. Studies show that trans women are much more likely to be victims of assault than perpetrators of it - especially when forced to use men's spaces, so forcing them to use male facilities will only increase harm. The best option is societal change; for people to stop associating perceived threat with individuals having one or another set of genitalia.

Assault?
You mean sexual assault?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
All forms of assault. For example, the demographic at most risk of assault in prisons - sexual or otherwise - are trans women put in men's prisons.
All right. But what is the criterion according to which a transwoman can have access to women's facilities?
To have a F in their ID?
Because if that's the criterion, I am ok with it.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
All right. But what is the criterion according to which a transwoman can have access to women's facilities?
That's like asking how long a piece of string should be. Different facilities have different standards, and different societies have varying needs, wants and standards, too. There is no "one size fits all" solution beyond what I said before; a societal, social change in which an individual having certain genitalia isn't perceived as them posing any greater or lesser threat to others.

To have a F in their ID?
Because if that's the criterion, I am ok with it.
That depends what's required to have an F in their ID, doesn't it?