• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are crop circles works of art, given to us from from heaven, as signs of warning in these last days?

kai

ragamuffin
There's some sort of energy that lingers, that they've been able to measure, in the ones that are real, verses the ones that are fake, which have no measurable energy.

Satan can use this type of thing to deceive the masses. He can perform tricks like this if he so chooses and God allows it, in my opinion.
he is hardly decieving the masses , in fact he is not doing a very good job at all if i was god i would sack him

FFH, the very idea of angels is stupid enogh. Dont start on crop circles. A programme called the 10 top hoaxes was on the other night. They get a plank of wood and tie an individual rope on both ends and just press the wood down onto the long grass/wheat or whatever, it just stays down. people can generally walk in a good circle. Two men from the local pub did this when they were bored... They were probably drunk an' all.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Two men from the local pub did this when they were bored... They were probably drunk an' all.
Of the two guys who started crop circles, both of them had intended to keep it a secret. But the one guy, his wife started to think he was cheating on her, due to more time being away from home, and alot of miles being put on the car. He confessed to her to keep there relationship going.

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Do these crop circles show the awesome infinite artistic handiwork of God and are they signs of these last days, sent as warnings or hope of a brighter day on earth ???

Or are they the works of Satan and his angels...

Just looked at some of these and they are beautiful works of art.

SIGNS ON EARTH FROM 1990 - 2007
I think they are probably created by Santa Claus and his elves. :D

FFH

Veteran Member
FFH, the very idea of angels is stupid enogh. Dont start on crop circles. A programme called the 10 top hoaxes was on the other night. They get a plank of wood and tie an individual rope on both ends and just press the wood down onto the long grass/wheat or whatever, it just stays down. people can generally walk in a good circle. Two men from the local pub did this when they were bored... They were probably drunk an' all.
Somebody has too much time on their hands then.

Some have been reported to have dry plant stems bent, but not broken or collapse, energy has also been measured at these sites.

I obviously have not been to one of these sites myself, to observe the one's they claim to be real, the ones with the unbroken stems and uexplained evergy fields detected, so I can't say for sure first hand if they are real or not, but they look cool anyway, if just for their art.

crop-circles.jpg

cropcircle.jpg

FFH

Veteran Member
Flower%20of%20lifce%20crop%20circle.jpg

Is God indirectly responsible for this ?????

2 Thessalonians 2: 11
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion (crop circles, UFO's, alien abductions, etc.), that they should believe a lie:

.....possibly so that when the first resurrection (rapture) happens the world will believe it to be an alien abduction, because of this "strong delusion" God has designed and orchestrated through Satan.

Bishka

Veteran Member
Flower%20of%20lifce%20crop%20circle.jpg

Is God indirectly responsible for this ?????

2 Thessalonians 2: 11
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion (crop circles, UFO's, alien abductions, etc.), that they should believe a lie:

.....possibly so that when the first resurrection (rapture) happens the world will believe it to be an alien abduction, because of this "strong delusion" God has designed and orchestrated through Satan.

NEWSFLASH: NEXT LDS CONFERENCE PRESIDENT HINCKLEY TO TALK ABOUT CROP CIRCLES.

Honestly, man-made and certainly not anything to worry about. :rolleyes:

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da

I will have to disagree since ideas of Angels are not based in Christianity.... try older religions. And I not saying Crop Circle are really, but you do have the one that the plants are not broken when they are down, last I heard no human could do that. unless now they figured out how someone did it I don't know.

Reactions: FFH

FFH

Veteran Member
but you do have the one that the plants are not broken when they are down, last I heard no human could do that. unless now they figured out how someone did it I don't know.
Yeah, no one can argue this one point. The crop circles that are legit have stems that have been bent without any damage observed in both live and dead/dried stems.

You cannot bend the stem of any live plant without killing the plant, in the crop circles that are real, the plant is still alive and continues to live and produce grain, in the ones that are fake, the plant dies and no grain forms.

Also in the crop circles that are dry, the plant stem is not broken. No human can do this, but I don't have any pictures of any unbroken bent dried stems, to prove this point, so it may just be a made up claim as are the claims of the plants that are bent but still living and producing grain.

JamBar85

Master Designer
You are passionate FFH i'll give you that.

I'm going to go with man-made. Because I think a man made them.

Hope

Princesinha
Wow, this thread is still going?? I guess I shouldn't be surprised, though, since it's one FFH started.;)

But I have to be kind of on FFH's side in this debate. I stumbled across a book about crop circles at a bookstore yesterday, and it went into detail about the "sacred geometry" involved in crop circles. It was absolutely fascinating. The detail, precision, and mathematics involved in these creations is astounding.

I just think everyone who flippantly dismisses these creations as man-made have not really studied them (no offense). There would have to be hundreds of geniuses, with some secret technology, scattered all over the globe, in a conspiracy together, to create these things. And, personally, I find that idea more far-fetched than an other-worldly, supernatural explanation. Is there perpaps fear and denial as motivating factors behind not looking at the overwhelming evidence more objectively?

Reactions: FFH

4ton Mantis

Crop circles are made by aliens, who you all are mis-classifying as god. Certainly other-worldly visitors would be seen as such in primitive times, where flight alone was a mere dream. Given there are solar systems in the universe with stars similar to our own, with planets similar to ours, that have had a few more billion years in the right range from their star to be able to produce life. What could we achieve on this planet after another billion years of human evolution, if we survived it? The answer is clearly...extra-terrestrials.

Somkid

They show the artistic handiwork of people that pray on gullible people and get a kick out of the reaction. When I was in high school we made a very impressive crop circle however we got caught so they knew who did it but believe me in the farm country of Pennsylvania they would still be talking about it today if we didn't get caught we even had some impressive chemicals we were going to spread around.

FFH

Veteran Member
I think they are probably created by Santa Claus and his elves. :D
You'll never meet another guy like me anywhere in this world, I'm not of this world. :D

FFH (Far From Home)

"In the world, but not of it" ~ Jesus~