• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are u going to leave USA now?

Servant_of_the_One1

Homosexual marriage is now legalized in all states. So does this mean u will leave that country?

P.s this question is directed at fanatical christians, jews, replies from anti-homosexuality atheists is also welcome.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Loll, at gunpoint every group would celebrate the decision
No. Muslims, as with any group, remain free in this country to make clear any type of disapproval. No one in the US is pointing any guns towards anyone in particular in this regard. How did that come about anyway? Is it public pressure? Just curious.

Reactions: gsa

Jumi

I've never heard of anyone pointing guns at Muslims for this kind of things? Where is that news or was it made up?

gsa

dont take it literal.
it would be dangerous for muslims not to celebrate/welcome this matter.

Would it also be dangerous for them to refrain from pork or alcohol? Or to criticize Israel? They manage to do all these things in the US without interference. You have a kind of warped view about this country.

gsa

No it would not. Not at all.
Unlike the danger posed to people in Muslim countries when they strongly disagree with the government.
Hey, how is Raif Badawi doing anyway?

Tom

He is not doing well. His wife, who married him for love, is his fiercest advocate. But the corrupt, Islamist courts of KSA have already decided against him.

Jumi

it would be dangerous for muslims not to celebrate/welcome this matter.
Are you saying that they are deceiving us? I don't think that's true as much as you think. I have voted for a Muslim in an election who was pro-equality though I'm not in the US.

Forever_Catholic

P.s this question is directed at fanatical christians, jews, replies from anti-homosexuality atheists is also welcome.
Hi, I'm a fanatical Christian. I actually thought about leaving the USA way back, or at least casually thought about it. But where is there to go in the world today that would be any better, all things considered? The only place where everything is perfect is not in this world.

Pegg

Jehovah our God is One
Homosexual marriage is now legalized in all states. So does this mean u will leave that country?

There is a positive thing that comes from such decisions.

As a worshiper of God, you can stand out as different. You can still live in a world where disobedience remains and you can show God that YOU uphold his sovereignty.

On the judgement day, God will be looking for suchlike ones to reward for their obedience. So let the world go down the drain as far as they like....so long as you maintain your integrity to God, he will be pleased with you.