• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are u going to leave USA now?

Awkward Fingers

Omphaloskeptic
dont take it literal.
it would be dangerous for muslims not to celebrate/welcome this matter.
Your probably right, the other violent Muslims around them would probably find some reason to act out against them.
Probably if they do celebrate, as well.. guess there's some groups you just can't please.

Servant_of_the_One1

Hi, I'm a fanatical Christian. I actually thought about leaving the USA way back, or at least casually thought about it. But where is there to go in the world today that would be any better, all things considered? The only place where everything is perfect is not in this world.

You can leave the land of Sodom and Gommorah And go to the land of the Pure(Vatican City, Italy)

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
You can leave the land of Sodom and Gommorah And go to the land of the Pure(Vatican City, Italy)
Yeah, Italy is still a pretty conservative country. Even the gays there tend to be pretty conservative and not really for same-sex marriage. There was a gay Italian poster here that was an admirer of Mussolini and did not see gay relationships as equal to straight relationships. The anti-same-sex marriage and anti-surrogate comments by the famous gay Catholic Italian fashion designers, Dolce and Gabbana, are also examples of that.

Mohammad Nur Syamsu

Hi, I'm a fanatical Christian. I actually thought about leaving the USA way back, or at least casually thought about it. But where is there to go in the world today that would be any better, all things considered? The only place where everything is perfect is not in this world.

Why don't you take over Suriname in South America? It only got about 600.000 people.

First invest some billions making it a holiday resort and pension country. Then simply give a 100 dollars to the president to change the laws and become citizens, and swamp the original population. Then you got your own country. It's doable.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Why don't you take over Suriname in South America? It only got about 600.000 people.

First invest some billions making it a holiday resort and pension country. Then simply give a 100 dollars to the president to change the laws and become citizens, and swamp the original population. Then you got your own country. It's doable.
Yer give'n me ideas!
It sounds nicer than Sealand.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Yeah, Italy is still a pretty conservative country. Even the gays there tend to be pretty conservative and not really for same-sex marriage. There was a gay Italian poster here that was an admirer of Mussolini and did not see gay relationships as equal to straight relationships. The anti-same-sex marriage and anti-surrogate comments by the famous gay Catholic Italian fashion designers, Dolce and Gabbana, are also examples of that.

It doesn't surprise me that someone who supports a fascist leader would be against same-sex marriage. It's actually a great sample of the kind of mindset that opposes equality for LGBT people.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
There was a gay Italian poster here that was an admirer of Mussolini and did not see gay relationships as equal to straight relationships.
And don't forget he was very mysogynist and believed that men and women should not be friends. And he also freely admitted that if he was a woman he would be a home-wrecker. And he also believed men and women shouldn't work together because it has a negative impact on the man's work performance.

columbus

yawn <ignore> yawn
And don't forget he was very mysogynist and believed that men and women should not be friends. And he also freely admitted that if he was a woman he would be a home-wrecker. And he also believed men and women shouldn't work together because it has a negative impact on the man's work performance.

I got the sense of a teenaged girl in Colorado Springs sneaking out of her ex-mother's attic to log into the neighbor's WiFi for access to gullible forum posters.
Tom

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member

You mean Hay. Offerring him up as a positive role model?

Forever_Catholic

Now that you mention it, and said it so well, that sounds pretty nice. But we probably wouldn't be able to put enough money together for that. Meanwhile, within the land of Sodom and Gommorah, we live in San Antonio, Texas. It's a rather conservative city with a lot of Catholics in a conservative state with a lot more Catholics, so it's better than much of the country in that regard, at least for now.

Aquitaine

Vatican City, you mean that place where pedophile priests are being sheltered? Doesn't sound too pure to me.

Also, you call the USA the land of Sodom and Gommorah? Pffft - get real. As if any of the "immoral and depraved" acts in the US aren't rife in Muslim countries. . . . .

Forever_Catholic

"...Then simply give a 100 dollars to the president to change the laws..." That's funny! And you summed it all up with "It's doable." I like that.

jeager106

Learning more about Jehovah.
Premium Member
Vatican City, you mean that place where pedophile priests are being sheltered? Doesn't sound too pure to me.

Also, you call the USA the land of Sodom and Gommorah? Pffft - get real. As if any of the "immoral and depraved" acts in the US aren't rife in Muslim countries. . . . .
You mean like tossing gay men off roof tops?
Extreme mistreatment of woman.
Permitted to have sex with goats.
And he says the U.S. is like Sodom and Gommorah???
Here is a little known fact:
"Muslims actually pioneered the use of goat intestines as condoms. In the 1800’s however the process was refined by the British, by removing the intestine from the goat."

The above from:
Did You Know That Sex with a Goat is Allowed Under Islam? - WayneDupree.com

Forever_Catholic

Vatican City, you mean that place where pedophile priests are being sheltered?
Man, this line is old and tedious, used over and over by anti-Catholics without sufficient ambition to work up anything more creative. It's also outlived its impact compared to the much higher rates of pedophilia elsewhere, particularly in schools, youth sports programs, and such right here in the U.S., not to mention in other churches. Do a little research on the actual statistics.