• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you a Fan or a Follower of Jesus?

Eldameldo

I am atheist... he's not mine either and possibly fictional. Still thinking I might be a fan though. There are a few things I am not on board with which I have spoke about before but meh...

You might be a fan? What do you mean by fan? He claimed to be God. So either he's lying (why be a fan of a "moral" teacher whose main claim was a lie), he was crazy (again, why be a fan? - And if you read the books, it was quite clear he was not crazy), or he was God. If he was God, why just be a fan?

Tristesse

You might be a fan? What do you mean by fan? He claimed to be God. So either he's lying (why be a fan of a "moral" teacher whose main claim was a lie), he was crazy (again, why be a fan? - And if you read the books, it was quite clear he was not crazy), or he was God. If he was God, why just be a fan?

or he was fictional. The fact that someone would lie is more believable then someone who raised the dead and walked on water. People lie all of the time. It's not that far fetched.

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
Crazy people deserve followers too.