• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you a god?

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date
A

angellous_evangellous

wizanda said:
I don't play when it comes to the things of God, you might take it all as being a joke, yet God watches you and your soul....since you proclaim to be a follower of ours, then you will know you are judged by your words.

I was not joking... but then again, you should have already known that.

A

angellous_evangellous

wizanda said:
I don't play when it comes to the things of God, you might take it all as being a joke, yet God watches you and your soul....since you proclaim to be a follower of ours, then you will know you are judged by your words.

Let's be clear about one thing... I claim not to worship anyone who uses some silly criteria to claim that they are God, but worship that one Jesus who resurrected from the dead. If you're serious about having all this power, you deserve to be totured and killed for your serious and inexcusable crime of not using your power to help others.

Millions of humans are suffering and have no hope. There is war and starvation, and either you are unwilling or unable to help them, so you deserve to suffer a horrible death. If you raise from the dead in power, then I will claim to follow you.

note: http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=507970#post507970

wizanda

One Accepts All Religious Texts
Premium Member
No thank you, Follow God!
Else you might as well base your trust on half truths, if God is the Rock and you base your trust on man, is that not sand?
Depends if you listen; to if you follow Christ.....:)

A

angellous_evangellous

wizanda said:
Else you might as well base your trust on half truths, if God is the Rock and you base your trust on man, is that not sand?

Seriously, though, it really is quite insulting and devestatingly heartbreaking that people claim to have the power to create miracles and yet our world is filled with hospitals with people needlessly suffering.

I mean... what the hell are you thinking?! Get out there and save people!

A

angellous_evangellous

What do we have to do to get you off your butt and help everyone? Sacrafice a lamb?

What do we have to give you to get you to establish peace, justice, and health in the world for all people - after all, we don't have your awesome and wonderful power!

A

angellous_evangellous

wizanda said:

Ah, come on... crucifixion and death would provide an excellent and perfect test for your immortality. Raise yourself up and you're as good as God.

wizanda

Premium Member
If Christ healed peoples with sins, then what caused them to suffer?

Is it better for someone to walk the long road with scenic journey or the quick one to get there quicker?

How many hairs have you on your head, I don’t know, as I said to begin, yet God does!

Cannabis anointing oil and horse chestnut bread of life both heal loads of our alignments such as Aids, I believe with the horse chestnuts….

A

angellous_evangellous

wizanda said:
If Christ healed peoples with sins, then what caused them to suffer?

Is it better for someone to walk the long road with scenic journey or the quick one to get there quicker?

How many hairs have you on your head, I don’t know, as I said to begin, yet God does!

Cannabis anointing oil and horse chestnut bread of life both heal loads of our alignments such as Aids, I believe with the horse chestnuts….

This response doesn't even address my question...

A

angellous_evangellous

wizanda said:

Not if the road is marred by the rotting corpses of starved children with their mothers hacked to pieces in front of them.

Which, by the way, you miserably failed to prevent.

wizanda

Premium Member
You keep implying me God? After me stating not so to begin.
God allows and disallows....
Also you are making me feel sick, so I won't reply again...you really need to take a look at your soul, with some of the things you can come out with.
Also stop blaming God for our own short comings…
People starve as some are rich!
People suffer as the rich, get richer.
So give up wealth and give all day, rather then take, as you do even in speech as you are talking to me.

A

angellous_evangellous

wizanda said:
You keep implying me God? After me stating not so to begin.

Ha! What a misunderstanding we have.

I am going to go find something shiney to look at.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Me - a God? I hope not!:eek:

I understand what you are saying, and yes, I can see what you mean. I am indeed, "Of God" and therefore, a small part of God.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I don't think so...

My buddies at the bar started a religion that worships me though, it's just for fun :D

It all started when I said I would pay for all of the beer we drink that one night and I promised them that if they worshiped me that I'd pay for the beer all year. Out of nowhere they got off their chairs and started bowing to me saying "Oh great one!"

Hey, I didn't know they were drunk enough! :cool:

Engyo

Prince of Dorkness!
I don't think so...

My buddies at the bar started a religion that worships me though, it's just for fun :D

It all started when I said I would pay for all of the beer we drink that one night and I promised them that if they worshiped me that I'd pay for the beer all year. Out of nowhere they got off their chairs and started bowing to me saying "Oh great one!"

Hey, I didn't know they were drunk enough! :cool:
Have you figured out how much this is costing you yet?

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Wow, resurrected thread.

As to the OP, I believe I am a part of the Whole, a spark of the Flame. I call that Whole, that Flame as God, for lack of better words to describe It.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
I'm a god and you are too, eee-i, eee-i, O
I'm a god, you're a god, everyone's a god god

edit: I've actually garnered some applause and change...:D
Each time I try to summon the tune, I end up with Camptown Races.

Angellous' definition of "god" in this thread:

1) You are 'realizing' your divinity through any religious means
2) You will become a god eventually because you were a god
3) You can create reality by thinking
4) You are naturally immortal
Depends on what you mean, in your definitions. If "truth" and "reality" and "divine" and "nature" are "out there," then you're not god (because in creating an "out there" you've also created an "in here"). While it's entirely the case that you can't "create out there in here," that's no restriction on creating reality. You've already demonstrated your ability to create reality by creating "out there and in here."

And now you're god.

Last edited: