• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you a god?

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date

Draka

Wonder Woman
I realize this has nothing to do with this thread...but the title caught me. I can't help but think of one thing whenever I see this title...

"Ray, when someone asks you if you are a god...YOU...SAY...YES!!!" = Ghostbusters :biglaugh:

Sorry :eek: , couldn't help it.

A

angellous_evangellous

Draka said:
I realize this has nothing to do with this thread...but the title caught me. I can't help but think of one thing whenever I see this title...

"Ray, when someone asks you if you are a god...YOU...SAY...YES!!!" = Ghostbusters

Sorry, couldn't help it.

That's the second reference to ghostbusters on this thread.... :eek:

page 5 post 45

Mister_T said:
The title of this thread reminds of the last part of Ghost Busters. "Are you a god?" "No" "Theeenn......DIIIEEE!!!!" Muwahahaha

Enough with the off-topic ghostbusters coments! :slap:
4136_004.jpg

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
angellous_evangellous said:

page 5 post 45

4136_004.jpg
Don't cross the streams. It upsets giant marshmellow sailors..........as we can see. It also appears to give the stream-crossers a severe case of constipation.

A

angellous_evangellous

page 5 post 45

4136_004.jpg

The pic above reminds me of this:

"I see your schwartz is as big as mine..."
spaceballs.jpg

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
The pic above reminds me of this:

"I see your schwartz is as big as mine..."
spaceballs.jpg
Yeah, but the Ghostbusters seem too be having way more fun with their schwartz. Judging by the Marshmellow Man's face, I think if these two ever saw that Ghostbuster pic in full context, that they would have a severe case of shwartz envy.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Mister_T said:
Yeah, but the Ghostbusters seem too be having way more fun with their schwartz. Judging by the Marshmellow Man's face, I think if these two ever saw that Ghostbuster pic in full context, that they would have a severe case of shwartz envy.

Schwartz envy! You ain't kidding! The crossing the streams bit is actually the time where they are aiming at the hot god-chick. You KNOW there's envy there! ;)

autonomous1one1

Premium Member
lilithu said:
I am not a god. I am God, as is everyone else.

yes.

no, I am God right now; I just don't always realize it.

"Mind precedes all things." :)

God is immortal. The thing that is generally refered to as myself, this illusion of seperateness, will pass away like a wave in the ocean. In fact, it is passing with every given moment.

Greetings lilithu. Your answers show great, and deep, wisdom. It would be amazing if you came by these answers through book learning (i.e., just by reading about them), but still that would be outstanding. My suspicion, because you stated 'I don't always realize it' is that you have come by your answers through direct realization, direct awareness of oneness with God. In that case haven't you made the rare breakthrough to your goal? If that is so, let me say to your finite self that passes away, your realization is wonderful and you have my warmest regards. :yes: Guess one could try to speak to your/our infinite Self also, congratulations on reuniting through the consciousness of lilithu - but, there are no words.

HopefulNikki

Just curious...

How many people on RF think that they are a god?
I don't think I'm a god, but as most people had better know by now, I think Andy Roddick comes close :D ...:blowkiss:
How can you disagree?

eudaimonia

Fellowship of Reason
Angellous' definition of "god" in this thread:

1) You are 'realizing' your divinity through any religious means
2) You will become a god eventually because you were a god
3) You can create reality by thinking
4) You are naturally immortal

I fail utterly at 3 and 4, and I don't believe in 1 or 2 given the context so, no, I'm not a god.

Except in bed. :wolf:

eudaimonia,

Mark

A

A. Leaf

You represent God on earth you are a genius, you were made in his/her image.

SB Habakuk

Hello my name is S. B habakuk- I am aware of this being a free for all- go it all debate forum- While Free thought is encourage- Thought is not free as it is subject to in every case what is correct- What is correct is never compromised has never been and will never be- Truth is not only absolute- it is the conclusion of the entire matter

Many of these questions while within this sphere seem seemingly pervasive; many- up to 90 % are distractful
As for the pionting system it is also distracting from what is real-

Now to this question

Every God is ruled over-
Every God is an IDOL of The NAtions - Know this

At the consummation of this age - this entire system of Gods will be reveiled (Psalms 82 & 88) state clearly- they will die as men
from Thoth-to Krishna-From Cain- to Harmas
Know this