• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are You a Racist?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You mean Hamilton, Joe Frank & Reynolds?
OIP.Ch2c8bppuDZ0_-YrzaFWIQHaLu

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I'll bet you're one of those liberal bears who says...
"Some of my best meals are black people."

Nope...i fall somewhere right in the middle of liberal and conservative...... its easier to catch them that way.....and I maul all you meat bags equally

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yup, along with the black people don't like it, either.
That's absurd.
All black folk like the same things....
Democratic Party
Gangsta rap, Hip hop, Soul, Motown
Welfare
Fried chicken, watermelon
Big cars with those crown shaped air fresheners
Blaming whitey
Francesco Piemontesi's version of Stravinsky's Danse Infernale

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
That's absurd.
Democratic Party
Welfare
Blaming whitey
I never understood the idea that fried chicken is a "black thing". It's clearly a Southern thing that everyone there loves, like sweet tea.

And honestly, white people spend more time blaming whitey for things than anyone else.

And I read that as "clown shaped" air fresheners and was like "huh???" :confused:. Lol.

Heyo

Veteran Member
I never understood the idea that fried chicken is a "black thing".
Dr. Martin Luther King jr. was once asked what his favourite meal was. His alleged answer was (or included) fried chicken, mashed potatoes, collard greens, black-eyed peas and corn bread as well as water melon.
I remember that some food chain had discounts on those items in celebration of MLK day. It wasn't received well.

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
I never understood the idea that fried chicken is a "black thing". It's clearly a Southern thing that everyone there loves, like sweet tea.

A Black friend of mine is a vegetarian... she gets a lot of crap about that, both from Black and white people.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I just do not get that. How in the serious hell can anyone get a whiff of fried chicken and think "racism"? Or even race? And it's not like a white guy's face is plastered on a multinational fried chicken joint.
Really, we all just need to sit down and all agree we all love fried chicken and it is to be completely taken off the race thing. Because it's fried chicken and it's great and sane people don't want to be reminded of insane and asinine crap while enjoying one of the finer ways to clog one's arteries.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
That's absurd.
Democratic Party
Welfare
Blaming whitey
You forgot Newports.:p

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
I just do not get that. How in the serious hell can anyone get a whiff of fried chicken and think "racism"? Or even race? And it's not like a white guy's face is plastered on a multinational fried chicken joint.
Really, we all just need to sit down and all agree we all love fried chicken and it is to be completely taken off the race thing. Because it's fried chicken and it's great and sane people don't want to be reminded of insane and asinine crap while enjoying one of the finer ways to clog one's arteries.
Well said. I can't think of anything to add. I just ate some fried chicken, too. :D Lol.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Likewise, I never really could get how regional (Southern) cooking could be associated with anything racial. I mean, there are all kinds of stereotypes out there, but the food-related stereotypes are among the silliest.