• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you brave enough to tell us embarrassing things about you?

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I will start. I'm an Arab and I don't know the Arabic alphabet in order, and I just recently learned the Arabic months in order. I don't know the English months yet. I do know the English alphabet tho. I also don't know my birth date in Gregorian. Oh yeah, I'm a 34 year old virgin man (proud of it) and I have manboobs. I also have fear of women. I love women so much tho.

Are you man enough, woman enough, whatever enough, to tell us embarrassing things about yourself? Can you beat me in this?

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
I will start. I'm an Arab and I don't know the Arabic alphabet in order, and I just recently learned the Arabic months in order. I don't know the English months yet. I do know the English alphabet tho. I also don't know my birth date in Gregorian. Oh yeah, I'm a 34 year old virgin man (proud of it) and I have manboobs. I also have fear of women. I love women so much tho.

Are you man enough, woman enough, whatever enough, to tell us embarrassing things about yourself? Can you beat me in this?

I cannot park my car in reverse.

Ciao

- viole

Akivah

Why are you proud of being a virgin?

Deathbydefault

Apistevist Asexual Atheist

I can laugh but can't smile very well.
I once had to use the girls bathroom more than the boys for two years of school.
I used to trip a lot for not being able to focus well, sometime I still do when getting out of my car or going up stairs.
I only eat once a day on average, something the girlfriend has been trying to break me of.
I wont look people in the eye unless I absolutely have to.

Edit: I'm also a virgin but it's not really my fault :confused:

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member

Well. I was at the movies with my fam and accidently went into to the males bathroom. Big mistake.

I twirl like a dog does before I sit down. Dont ask.

I crack my kneck a lot.

Cant cook which is a set back to fam norms.

What else...

Jainarayan

ॐ नमो भगवते वासुदेवाय
Staff member
Premium Member
  • I do not understand football, baseball or basketball.
  • I have never played football, baseball or basketball (it kind of goes without saying).
  • I do not know how to change a tire (back problems now make that a moot point anyway).
  • I was 38 when I first had sex.

Jumi

I'm an Arab and I don't know the Arabic alphabet in order, and I just recently learned the Arabic months in order. I don't know the English months yet.
That's nothing to be embarassed about, month names are ridiculous. Though I know them, I hate using them and the ones in the middle, I always just count down to them in my head.

Not much embarasses me really.

Most embarassing thing I do is I uh, sometimes get lost and end up in the wrong city or part of town. I take it as an adventure when that happens. :D Would not be cool if I lived in a more dangerous country, here nothing bad happens even when I go to rough part of town...

I can also sing or verbalize while burping. :oops: It's a manly artform I tell you! :p

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Women should be feared.
I like watching the Powerpuff Girls cartoon.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You do not want to hear the most embarrassing thing I do. I am sure.
I count on my fingers.
I do not know the order of the alphabet by heart.
I lost my virginity because I thought is wasn't right to not do it. I wrong.
I am too friendly. Men think I am flirting with them. I think I do not flirt.
I have a fat stomach that looks like I have a fanny pack on backwards. I am working on it but I like to eat.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Seriously? LOL I can't breathe!
I should point out that you might be giving me more credit for daring than I deserve.
It's such a great cartoon, that I'm not really embarrassed by liking it.
Rather, I should be embarrassed.
There goes any shot I had at being considered manly.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Ya, one that comes to mind is when I was living in an apartment while in my senior year during my undergrad studies, went to bed with a woman that I had been friends with for several years, only to have my sister accidentally walk in on us when we were getting poised to "do it" minus us having any clothes or covers on.

Oh, btw, I'm not a virgin.

SpeaksForTheTrees

I am a gentile ( idolater by default . lol :oops:
I been victim of female fornication , more than once ( :oops:
Older women took my virginity when I was schoolboy she 2yrs older than i , it didn't last long .:oops:
One girlfriends dad , asked what all stains on patio was about , she would spit from bedroom window .:oops:
I have no toe nail on my little toe :oops:
Put petrol in my deisel had to call AA :oops:
When my dog takes a poo on the footway :oops:
Crashed into back of a nuns car onetime.:oops::oops:
Got stuck on my roof onetime and could not see ladder :oops:
Falling off my motor x bike during races , practice stunt:oops:
Made a belly flop from top board at the baths showing off :oops:
Believed in Father Christmas for a while :oops:

This just today ..

Covellite

Careless, egocentric-narcissistic , self promoter, big liar - never tell everything, lazy, I believe that I am a special (but with no reason), manipulative, superficial...
Some details:
1. I haven't visited my disabled aunt for more then two years. She's been taking care of me when I was a child. She has no one except me.
2. I skip almost every family events.
3. No one ever stepped into my house, beside a woman who's cleaning. Even my mother doesn't really know where I live, even we are in a neighborhood.
4. I have an apartment for a sex dates, but I haven't been there for more then 3 years. That's because I am not feeling well. I have no idea how many sex partners did I have. Orgies form time to time, but too boring for me.
4. I really don't care about anyone, except for my sister.
5. I cry when I watch some movies or listen some music.
6. I live in fear.
7. I cursed few people.

.......and I'm not embarrassed:)

Last edited:

Paleo

Primitivism and chill
As a child I believed there was a monster living in the drains of showers and therefore found draining the tub to be frightening.
I'm also a virgin but that's more due to a lack of interest.
I have PTSD, GAD and Anorexia Nervosa.
I refuse to drive cars and trucks due to fear.