• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you brave enough to tell us embarrassing things about you?

VioletVortex

Of course I am. I have drank my own urine in relatively small amounts on various occasions. It tastes like a mixture of vomit and body odor. I am convinced that feces taste better.

I was molested in first grade by my girlfriend on the playground. The teachers told her to stop looking in people's privates... I hated it then, but I wish it would happen now.

I rarely brush my teeth. I use mouthwash every once in a while.

I've gone to school with my own semen all over my pants.

That's about it. Not much of anything too embarrassing has happened to me. Most of my embarrassment seems to be hygiene related. I didn't start taking showers every night (or almost every night- I don't take the on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday night's) until in sixth grade, when I hot girl told me I smelled horrible... that was pretty embarrassing right there.