• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you brave enough to tell us embarrassing things about you?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I have to park close to the same place every time I go somewhere, or else there is a chance I'll end up wandering around the parking lot trying to find my car because I'm prone to forgetting where I parked. This caused an inconvenience at school once, when I ended up having to walk through three different parking lots looking for my car.

RRex

Premium Member
I'm a slob, but a neat, clean slob. :tshirt:

I'm a recluse and rarely leave the house. :eyes:

I hate to be touched. :hand::handpointleft:

My best friend is a cat. :cat:

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
I am 29 years old and have never left Australia. I haven't even left the mainland to visit Rotness Island or Tasmania.

I talk to myself and hold hypothetical conversations with myself.

I always order the same thing from a takeaway place.

I have weird food eating rituals.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Typical man's comment, lol.

Ciao

- viole

Sorry, I just wanted to be cheerful :D

Why are you proud of being a virgin?

In my beliefs, I consider it honorable to be virgin as long as I never been married. I always wanted to do it with someone I'm committed to and really love, having them in mind a life partner. Besides, it will make the experience really good.

I used to trip a lot for not being able to focus well, sometime I still do when getting out of my car or going up stairs.

Edit: I'm also a virgin but it's not really my fault :confused:

I trip a lot too. I actually can't walk straight in many occasions. If I walk thru a pass with many people on the sideways, I feel like my body is waving left and right as I walk and feel I'd trip at any moment. This make me feel really awkward and silly.

I wouldn't relate virginity matters to being at fault. Cheer up :)

I am too friendly. Men think I am flirting with them. I think I do not flirt.

:blush:

Well. I was at the movies with my fam and accidently went into to the males bathroom. Big mistake.

I twirl like a dog does before I sit down. Dont ask.

Cant cook which is a set back to fam norms.

I actually think those are kinda cute :D

• I do not know how to change a tire.

Where I come from this is really embarrassing :)

That's nothing to be embarassed about, month names are ridiculous. Though I know them, I hate using them and the ones in the middle, I always just count down to them in my head.

Not much embarasses me really.

Most embarassing thing I do is I uh, sometimes get lost and end up in the wrong city or part of town. I take it as an adventure when that happens. :D Would not be cool if I lived in a more dangerous country, here nothing bad happens even when I go to rough part of town...

I can also sing or verbalize while burping. :oops: It's a manly artform I tell you! :p

I do the same thing for the months. Some months I know by numbers, but the majority I have to count them in mind. Ah, this makes me feel good, by the way :D

I have a similar serious bad sense of direction. I once bought a map (before GPS came in) and tried to use it when I got lost a number of times. As I opened the map, I couldn't even tell where I am on it. It was useless. I once left my bother's wedding to get some stuff. I couldn't come back even with my father directing on the phone It ended up with my father telling me to just go home.

I like watching the Powerpuff Girls cartoon.

What's embarrassing about that? I LOVE watching PP Girls. The original Cartoon Network version of course. Buttercup is so cute :D

Edit: no, PP stands for Powerpuff :expressionless:

Ya, one that comes to mind is when I was living in an apartment while in my senior year during my undergrad studies, went to bed with a woman that I had been friends with for several years, only to have my sister accidentally walk in on us when we were getting poised to "do it" minus us having any clothes or covers on.

Oh, btw, I'm not a virgin.

Shoot! :flushed:

Good for you, Mr. not virgin ;)

I always order the same thing from a takeaway place.

I talk to myself too, mostly in English. Sometimes when I do it, others that I didn't know were around think I was talking to them.

My cousins find it funny that I always take the same order too. I have very strict eating habits that if I eat something new I fear I won't like it. For some reason when I eat something I don't like, I either get more hungry if the taste was acceptable or have my day ruined if the taste was not my type.

Last edited:

Tumah

Veteran Member
I can't look into a mirror in a dark room.
I get very tense when I drive on the highway.
It took me a realllly long time to remember which side is the right and left. I still get flashbacks from time to time and have to see which hand can make the 'L' shape.
I have some type of compulsion that requires that I take a shower after I wake up before getting dressed and brushing my teeth before eating. My skin crawls the entire time if I get dressed without showering. I used to not be able to breathe in through my mouth until I brushed my teeth. The Sabbath, Day of Atonement and 9th of Av are really difficult for me in that regard because showering is prohibited.

MARCELLO

Transitioning from male to female
It took me a realllly long time to remember which side is the right and left. I still get flashbacks from time to time and have to see which hand can make the 'L' shape.

So ,I am not the only one who does not know right or left.:)

illykitty

RF's pet cat
A lot of people do things I do, so I quoted their habits.

I only eat once a day on average, something the girlfriend has been trying to break me of.
I wont look people in the eye unless I absolutely have to.

Only caveat is that I usually eat once a day but I have lots of fruits, veg and a little bit of nuts as well. I just found that eating one big meal is easier and more convenient for me.
Sometimes the last one is out of habit, I look at mouths to better understand what someone is saying but sometimes I'm just intimidated by people. I'm learning to cope my looking at the top of someone's head. Gives the illusion of looking in the eyes, you can see the face but there isn't the intensity of looking directly in someone's eyes.

I count on my fingers.

Similarly. I use my fingers for maths sometimes, I find it very difficult to calculate in my head.

I refuse to drive cars and trucks due to fear.

Same, I don't even have a licence! :eek:

I'm a slob, but a neat, clean slob. :tshirt:

I'm a recluse and rarely leave the house. :eyes:

I hate to be touched. :hand::handpointleft:

My best friend is a cat. :cat:

Wow, are you my twin?

I do these too. The first one helps me formulate thoughts, makes them clearer, rephrases them or leads to ah-ha moments. Or sometimes I'll speak in a way as if I was explaning something to someone.

I have strange compulsions at times. I eat stuff in the order of biggest to smallest and will arrange them on the plate.

I still cannot automatically know which side is left or right, I pretend I have a pen in my hand and that's how I know left or right side.

I cannot drive.
I am afraid of dark.

If I am in a tense situation or have to act/think quickly, I will confuse left and right. One trick, if English is the main language, is to look at your hands. The index and the thumb, when held up will form an "L", so you know it's left.

Ditto for the other two.

I can't look into a mirror in a dark room.

Yes to these.

I'll add in a bonus for extra embarrassment. I was once walking in public with my skirt stuck on my bag, thus revealing more than I wanted to until a lady told me. I don't know how much was showing, it's possible it wasn't much but still I don't like wardrobe malfunctions. I also had a few instances of wind blowing up a skirt or dress. I now wear shorts underneath. :oops:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I know, I know..... I just thought of this one... It's a mild embarrassment, but still...

At 60 years old I am, for the first time, learning to drive a car. I can actually drive pretty good, especially based on my needs, but am afraid to take the final test because I might fail over summin' stupid I know better than to forget. (I've had to renew my learners 2 times, lol. Oy vey.)

Wherenextcolumbus

I'm bad at spelling
Sometimes I daydream to the point of making strange facial expressions or mumbling to myself and I'm certain it's been noticed.
I'm clumsy
I zone out quite a lot when someone is talking to me without meaning to and sometimes I pretend I've heard everything they are saying.
I'm messy
I'm useless at domesticity, like paying a bill on time or washing the dishes straight after a meal.
I'm awkward

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I'm bad at spelling
Sometimes I daydream to the point of making strange facial expressions or mumbling to myself and I'm certain it's been noticed.
I'm clumsy
I zone out quite a lot when someone is talking to me without meaning to and sometimes I pretend I've heard everything they are saying.
I'm messy
I'm useless at domesticity, like paying a bill on time or washing the dishes straight after a meal.
I'm awkward

You seem like you're good with poetry tho :p

Akivah

I do this too. It happens when I'm replaying a movie or TV show in my head. I will make the same gestures or words as someone in the show.