• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Are you pro-life or pro-choice as per abortion?

Universal one or the other; or combation

• Universal pro-life

Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Universal pro-choice

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Neither as I favor a combination

Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other, I don't think/feel/believe in those terms

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
This is a very condescending comment. I have explained my view here in detail and I have come to my conclusion not because I am a man but because I have good reasons for it. I could just as easily have said you are only pro choice because you are a woman. I respect you enough not to do that to you.

And yes, men and women have a say in the matter. When they have sex they know a possible outcome is a pregnancy. Actions have consequences and responsibilities. Both are responsible for taking care of the potential child.

Well, women have a vested interest in this subject. Men, not so much.

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
That wasn't so during the Vietnam war.
Many were forced into being cannon fodder.
And everyone may face government's prohibition
on the liberty to die on one's own terms.
There's more to bodily autonomy than pregnancy.

Yes, this is very true. As an anti-war person, I don't know what I would do if I were subject to the draft. I can't imagine putting someone in that type of position. Those that want the war should fight it, not the rest of us.