• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask the Staff Anything About RF

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You can eat leftovers from the dumpster.
Are you sure about that

dreamstime-s-19383784-29c9ca07-5fbd-4d5e-83bb-6b73d1d445d4.jpg

Lisa Sims

Not BORN AGAIN Yet, But I'm On My WAY!
Could you review my postings and let me know if I am violating any rules? Thank you.

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
Staff member
Premium Member
I am just curious: What are the protocols for detecting AI/bots? AI/bots are becoming increasingly frequent on Reddit, I've noticed, and they're almost indistinguishable from regular posters. I'm curious if there is a method in place for this? Have you caught any trying to come through?

JustGeorge

Imperfect
Staff member
Premium Member
I am just curious: What are the protocols for detecting AI/bots? AI/bots are becoming increasingly frequent on Reddit, I've noticed, and they're almost indistinguishable from regular posters. I'm curious if there is a method in place for this? Have you caught any trying to come through?
It gets reported. Sometimes by staff, sometimes by members who suspect. The staff screen a suspected bot. Sometimes its obvious; sometimes its not.