• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask the Staff Anything About RF

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
For anyone who wants to try this:

Go to settings/ accessibility/ visibility enhancements/ (and then) either inverted colors or negative colors (or colours).

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I've got that issue posting most photos here since the software updates a ways back.

Apparently a trick is to screenshot the photo then crop it.
The problem I have trying to take a screenshot is that it just shows up in the normal colors, not inverted.

That's why I was trying to use one device to take a picture of the screen on another device.

The Hammer

Skald
Premium Member
The problem I have trying to take a screenshot is that it just shows up in the normal colors, not inverted.

That's why I was trying to use one device to take a picture of the screen on another device.
Yup. I tried the same thing and deleted the photo hahaha. Great minds think alike.

anna.

colors your eyes with what's not there
Are you able to give us the ability to embed Twitter/X posts so they show up as ready to play instead of just a link? There are other XenForo forums that have this option.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Anything requiring technical tweaking is pretty much out of our grasp now.

I just use color inversion on my devices.

Pretty much the same thing.
I have not been able to find a color inversion on my laptop.

so I started using Chrome to prowl RF with the Dark Reader extension.
It makes every single web page (at least so far) into dark mode.

Makes the whole internet much easier for me to read.

Lisa Sims

Not BORN AGAIN Yet, But I'm On My WAY!
Where does "signature" appear if I set one up on my profile? How to I add a short saying (extra line) below my moniker (below my name at the top of each posting)?

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
Is there any way I can see how many words I've used as I'm typing?
To the best of my knowledge, there isn't a function on Xenforo (forum software) that shows a word count, however, if you compose your post in Word (or any word processor program) or just copy it there after composing it here, you can see your word count. If you compose it in Word, you can just copy/paste the text here.

greyhawke

Hello and welcome to RF, new members!

This thread is for you to ask the mods anything about RF. This can include questions about the rules, the forum history, or the different forums in general.

A note for all members: Please keep in mind that only staff members may answer questions in this thread. Any answers by non-staff members will be deleted.

Thank you,

Debater Slayer, on behalf of the RF staff.
If your RF article is still awaiting approval after several hours, what are the possible reasons?

Harel13

Am Yisrael Chai
Staff member
Premium Member
If your RF article is still awaiting approval after several hours, what are the possible reasons?
Sometimes posts by new members are flagged by the spam filter as potential spam, and then the staff review the flagged posts and decide whether to approve the post or not. It's nothing personal, but it might take a little time. Bear with us, as we do this as volunteers.

anna.

colors your eyes with what's not there
Are you able to give us the ability to embed Twitter/X posts so they show up as ready to play instead of just a link? There are other XenForo forums that have this option.

Never mind, I figured it out.