• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask the Staff Anything About RF

Sgt. Pepper

All you need is love.
Everything has returned to normal for me. "Your content" and the search function are both functional again. No more posting delays either.

So thank you to those who fixed them. I really appreciate it.

Here's an update: My "Your content" is back, but prior to my posts yesterday and today, the listing begins with my posts back in December 2023. I am getting a few results when I search for certain words, but the results are from yesterday and posts from early 2023 and late 2022. It's also only one page and not several pages like before. I'm still seeing "No results found" when I search for some other words. I'm not experiencing much loading lag either.

HeartBreakKid

How do I make a thread in a religious forum, how many posts do I need to aquire
Don't think you need to post a certain number. Just be aware of the distinction between discussion and debate sections in deciding where to put it.
It says I have insufficient privileges and I am not able to post in any of the religious forums. I put which religious forums I want to be a part of on my profile, but it hasn't seemed to have made a difference

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member

It says I have insufficient privileges and I am not able to post in any of the religious forums. I put which religious forums I want to be a part of on my profile, but it hasn't seemed to have made a difference
If you just selected Abrahamic Religions DIR, the software can take up to an hour to update permissions to post there.

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
@HeartBreakKid ~ It's also worth mentioning that DIRs are only for members who identify with the religion of that DIR. If you are agnostic, it violates the RF Rules to post in the Abrahamic Religions DIR.

HeartBreakKid

@HeartBreakKid ~ It's also worth mentioning that DIRs are only for members who identify with the religion of that DIR. If you are agnostic, it violates the RF Rules to post in the Abrahamic Religions DIR.
I believe in the Bible to an extent, how does that define me? I just don't adhere specifically to any one religion. I am not religious exactly. Like circumcision and things like that, I don't believe in.

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
I believe in the Bible to an extent, how does that define me? I just don't adhere specifically to any one religion. I am not religious exactly. Like circumcision and things like that, I don't believe in.
I suppose what would determine whether or not you may participate in the Abrahamic religions DIR is whether or not you believe in the God of Abraham. In my experience, most agnostics don't claim any belief (or disbelief) in God or gods.

Also, I strongly advise reading Rule 10 in the link above prior to proceeding.

Secret Chief

Degrow!

Oops sorry, what do I know! :(

Secret Chief

Degrow!
Is the forum now able to see into the future?

IMG_7738.jpeg