• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask your questions about God here.

~Amin~

God is the King
Does God the Most Great, want us to adher to scripture(Qur'an) fimly
without contradicting it?

~Amin~

God is the King
What occupied God before He created the Universe?
THERE'S NOTHING LIKE UNTO HIM. Qur'an 42,11,12.
Therefore HE is not and cannot be occupied with anything, He is totally Free
even when He is pretecting and Guiding, and doing things(not in the way
humans do )HE HASNT REVEALED, His Freeness is menafested in his creation
having free will.

Questions like this will easily be answered when you understand the
islamic concept or perception of God(Gloryfied be He).

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Amen, what does adher and fimly mean?
My YmirSpeak InterGalactic Translator (patent pending) decoded them as being "adhere" and "firmly".
It does take awhile to get use to ~Amin~Speak, but he does manage to make his points -- after a fashion.

StephenSmith

having free will.

Sounds to me like a bit of a stretch. 5 words declaring Gods incomparability does nothing to answer the question of what He was doing before the creation. To say that He hasn't revealed seems to me closer to the truth and therefore it is expedient to rather answer that one doesn't know rather than make something up that doesn't make sense.

Regards
Stephen

TruthaboutGod

having free will.

I feel the question is meaningless as this does not pertain to our relationship with God or mankind. People ask questions like this, not out of a thirst for knowledge, but as a means to create conflict. There is a website somewhere that asks a question like: "why does God not heal amputees" or something like that. It is this ignorance that is a problem with mankind, they do not even think for a minute that God did not cause the amputation to begin with.

If you start at the very first post in this thread, you will see people ask questions out of a desire for knowledge. You will also see those that smirk as they type a question, not caring about the answer at all, just trying to cause conflict and ill feelings, for one to say: "I am right and you are wrong", or "I know better then you". It is these people that bow to satan everyday and yet still further try to seperate man from his neighbors, and also seperate his neighbor from God. I do not invest my time in these people, they usually will leave when no one will argue with them, or when they feel that they "won". It is these that seek dominance over their neighbor that are satan's employees, oppressing one man and then another, not knowing at all what they do. I simply try to avoid these, as the answers to their questions are meaningless.

Hopefully if you read a large part of this forum post, you will find that I have not answered every question. I do not answer questions that have not been discussed when I was writing the book, or provide answers to such as I have no knowledge of. I am happy when I can provide an answer to one that is asking out of a desire to know God, and I feel sad when a question is asked in ignorance where no answer will suffice.

~Amin~

God is the King
Sounds to me like a bit of a stretch. 5 words declaring Gods incomparability does nothing to answer the question of what He was doing before the creation. To say that He hasn't revealed seems to me closer to the truth and therefore it is expedient to rather answer that one doesn't know rather than make something up that doesn't make sense.

Regards
Stephen

My responsibility is to convey not convert.

Troublemane

I feel the question is meaningless as this does not pertain to our relationship with God or mankind. People ask questions like this, not out of a thirst for knowledge, but as a means to create conflict. There is a website somewhere that asks a question like: "why does God not heal amputees" or something like that. It is this ignorance that is a problem with mankind, they do not even think for a minute that God did not cause the amputation to begin with.

This thread is purportedly about answering questions about God. If you are going to ask people to be respectful of your answers perhaps showing some respect towards those who do not believe as you do may be helpful.

If you start at the very first post in this thread, you will see people ask questions out of a desire for knowledge. You will also see those that smirk as they type a question, not caring about the answer at all, just trying to cause conflict and ill feelings, for one to say: "I am right and you are wrong", or "I know better then you". It is these people that bow to satan everyday and yet still further try to seperate man from his neighbors, and also seperate his neighbor from God. I do not invest my time in these people, they usually will leave when no one will argue with them, or when they feel that they "won". It is these that seek dominance over their neighbor that are satan's employees, oppressing one man and then another, not knowing at all what they do. I simply try to avoid these, as the answers to their questions are meaningless.

How is it you know people who disagree with you are followers of satan? Is it simply because they disagree, or because they have poked fun/"smirked" while typing?

Hopefully if you read a large part of this forum post, you will find that I have not answered every question. I do not answer questions that have not been discussed when I was writing the book, or provide answers to such as I have no knowledge of. I am happy when I can provide an answer to one that is asking out of a desire to know God, and I feel sad when a question is asked in ignorance where no answer will suffice.

So if an answer cannot be given does that automatically mean it was asked in ignorance? ....isnt ignorance the reason to ask a question?:angel2:

TruthaboutGod

This thread is purportedly about answering questions about God. If you are going to ask people to be respectful of your answers perhaps showing some respect towards those who do not believe as you do may be helpful.

How is it you know people who disagree with you are followers of satan? Is it simply because they disagree, or because they have poked fun/"smirked" while typing?

So if an answer cannot be given does that automatically mean it was asked in ignorance? ....isnt ignorance the reason to ask a question?:angel2:

1. I never asked for people to be respectful of the answers. You ask a question, if I know the answer, I will provide it for you. If you do not want the correct answer, why ask the question?

2. Could you point out where I stated that people who disagree with me worship satan?

3. Asking a question shows a thirst for knowledge, which is considered a sign of intelligence. Asking a question where you do not care for the correct answer, is a question asked in ignorance. For example, if someone here does not accept the reality of God, yet they post questions in order not to learn, but to cause mischief, this is ignorance. Here is a definition to help you:

Ignorance is the state of not knowing. Ignorance occurs when those who can benefit from knowledge are unwilling or unable to find or assimilate the knowledge.

In the case of ignorance in question it would fall under: "unwilling to assimilate the knowledge".

P.S. Ask yourself this question: "Why would an atheist, who is unwilling to accept the reality of God, post on a religious forum?" Explain the motive to me, as a human action has a motive.

Troublemane

You will also see those that smirk as they type a question, not caring about the answer at all, just trying to cause conflict and ill feelings, for one to say: "I am right and you are wrong", or "I know better then you". It is these people that bow to satan everyday and yet still further try to seperate man from his neighbors, and also seperate his neighbor from God.

this is where you refer to people who disagree with you as followers of satan. i am asking, how do you know this? or are you making a statement about people causing conflict as being satannic in general? is it the motive that is evil or is it the person?

~Amin~

God is the King
whats gods real name (not the one humans call him)
The name of God with which He revealed Himself is Allah, But if you call
Him God or what ever language theres no problem, the most important
thing is the concept.

~Amin~

God is the King
this is where you refer to people who disagree with you as followers of satan. i am asking, how do you know this? or are you making a statement about people causing conflict as being satannic in general? is it the motive that is evil or is it the person?
O mankind, indeed we have created you from
male and female and made you peoples and
tribes that you may know one another. Qur'an 49,13
we should share with each other our beliefs and understandings
,differences, nicely with friendship, whoever breaches
this yes, is certainly following Satan.