• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ask your questions about God here.

TruthaboutGod

.lava;

1. what differences do you think we have?
I do not wish to dwell on our differences. However to answer the question; You accept the Qur'an as being from God, I accept the Qur'an as being from God. You accept Muhammad as a Messenger of God, I accept Muhammad as a Messenger of God. However I also accept the Old Testament, the New Testament, Moses, Jesus, etc... as being from God.

2. You stated that you have faith, I do not have faith. Faith is defined as: "Belief without evidence". I can see in all of God's Creations evidence of His Existence, therefore I accept God as reality. There are many different definitions of faith however.

3. God's Plan has already been discussed, it is not a secret and has never been intended to be a secret.

4. I am not religious as God did not create religions, mankind did. The primary mission of satan is to seperate us from God, I refuse to take part in man's seperation from each other in the form of religions. There is nothing wrong with religion, until mankind perverts the Teachings of God's Messengers. My position is simple: "I accept God as reality, I also accept the fact that we are all God's Children, I see no difference between Jews, Christians, and Muslims." If there are differences in religions, it is because of man's transgressions in shaping religions into what mankind wants them to be, instead of how God intended His Teachings to be received.

5. The subject of "cannot" versus "does not" has already been discussed. We have agreed that the things I stated, God does not do.

6. I do not wish to discuss the Qur'an with you, however I will be more then happy to help you, if you have any questions concerning the Qur'an. You accept the Qur'an as being from God, I would like to discuss how I can get you to accept the other Teachings from God, in the Bible. God has given you Three Books of Knowledge and Wisdom, I want you to accept all Three instead of just One. The Qur'an states(As I have already quoted) that all Three are from God.

7. If you insulted me, I did not know it :)

8. My question for you: "Why do you want me to be your competitor, instead of your brother?"

.lava

Veteran Member
.lava;

1. what differences do you think we have?
I do not wish to dwell on our differences. However to answer the question; You accept the Qur'an as being from God, I accept the Qur'an as being from God. You accept Muhammad as a Messenger of God, I accept Muhammad as a Messenger of God. However I also accept the Old Testament, the New Testament, Moses, Jesus, etc... as being from God.

i do accept all the Prophets and messengers of God and all the holy books. if Bible wasnot changed by men than there wouldnot be need for a another holy book. naturally the last holy book is the only one that protected by angels of God so men can't change it.

2. You stated that you have faith, I do not have faith. Faith is defined as: "Belief without evidence". I can see in all of God's Creations evidence of His Existence, therefore I accept God as reality. There are many different definitions of faith however.

there can't be belief without evidence. creation is full of it. so is Qur'an.

3. God's Plan has already been discussed, it is not a secret and has never been intended to be a secret.

secrets would not be spoken anyway! i don't know where you discussed the plan.

4. I am not religious as God did not create religions, mankind did. The primary mission of satan is to seperate us from God, I refuse to take part in man's seperation from each other in the form of religions. There is nothing wrong with religion, until mankind perverts the Teachings of God's Messengers. My position is simple: "I accept God as reality, I also accept the fact that we are all God's Children, I see no difference between Jews, Christians, and Muslims."

God did creat the religion. and yes, satan wants to separate people from God. therefor it makes people believe religion is man-made. religion is the only connection to God.

i'd respect people who love others equally.
God is not the reality itself. reality is created by God.

If there are differences in religions, it is because of man's transgressions in shaping religions into what mankind wants them to be, instead of how God intended His Teachings to be received.

you've just said that religion is man-made. what is teachings of God?

5. The subject of "cannot" versus "does not" has already been discussed. We have agreed that the things I stated, God does not do.

we agreed without me knowing it? very cute.
as long as you say God cannot lie, i won't agree with you.

6. I do not wish to discuss the Qur'an with you, however I will be more then happy to help you, if you have any questions concerning the Qur'an. You accept the Qur'an as being from God, I would like to discuss how I can get you to accept the other Teachings from God, in the Bible. God has given you Three Books of Knowledge and Wisdom, I want you to accept all Three instead of just One. The Qur'an states(As I have already quoted) that all Three are from God.

as i mentioned before, i would study any holy book if it was the original text. Qur'an is the only original text. neat without man's touch.

7. If you insulted me, I did not know it :)

neither did i. but someone felt that way. i know it is possible to cause something without any intention.

8. My question for you: "Why do you want me to be your competitor, instead of your brother?"

you are on a forum. you should have known better.

TruthaboutGod

.lava

1. As far as God's plan, here is a C&P from the book:

What is God’s Plan?

What is God’s Plan? This question has been asked for ages. Many people feel that “God works in mysterious ways”, this is really untrue. At all times God knows exactly what He is doing and always follows His Plan. As God created mankind as a companion to God, God’s Plan is to “further the existence of mankind”. As we are God’s Children, He wants us to go forth and multiply in a productive manner. Is this not what you want for your children? Do you not want to see your children grow up and become a productive member of mankind? This is exactly what God wants for His children.(Mankind)

In fact God’s Plan was one of the first things that He revealed to me. If you read the introduction to this book, you have seen that I had a difficult time believing that God could allow so much chaos to exist in today’s world. It was only through His explanation that I understood that it is some of mankind, in man’s Freedom given by Him, that chooses to rebel against God by not following His Plan.

There is a primary way to decide if an act is sinful or righteous, as any act that is carried out according to God’s Plan is righteous, and any act that opposes God’s Plan is sinful. Go back and read over the Ten Commandments again, you will find that, without exception, every commandment is written to further the existence of mankind peacefully. If you break one of these Commandments you will see that you attempt to retard or oppose God’s Plan. In order to be unabridged and for the sake of this not being misinterpreted or misunderstood, I will go over the Ten Commandments again and explain the relationship to God’s Plan:

Thou shall have no other Gods before me. If mankind believes in more then one God, this causes friction between peoples and is usually an excuse to start conflict. This is extremely obvious in today’s world.

Thou shall not make unto me any graven image. If you create an image that you feel represents God, and your neighbor creates an image of God that is different in appearance, this again would cause a conflict between you and your neighbor.

Thou shall not take the name of thy God in vain. I feel this one is pretty obvious, if you constantly curse and swear against God, then it is obvious that you oppose Him, this does not further the existence of mankind in any way.

Remember the Sabbath day and keep it Holy. Here we see God giving mankind a clear directive; this is to unite mankind into a collective positive behavior. This is also to show gratitude towards God, and to give mankind a break from constant labor.

Honor thy father and thy mother. I am sure you have heard the saying: “A family that prays together, stays together.” Having a strong bond and love between parents and children goes hand in hand with furthering the existence of mankind.

Thou shall not murder. This exactly opposes God’s plan, instead of taking mankind forward, you are destroying it.

Thou shall not commit adultery. When adultery is committed is does nothing more then create ill will and hatred.

Thou shall not steal. As in the case of adultery, this brings nothing at all positive to mankind, but instead brings ill feelings.

Thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor. Lying is deceitful and is usually done out of personal fault. Instead of facing up to the truth the party attempts to lie and tries to hide his own mistakes, this again retards mankind.

Thou shall not covet thy neighbor. Why was this the Tenth Commandment? Because if you look over the other nine you will see that jealousy can cause you to break each and every one of them. Jealousy is the temptation of satan, before a sinful act is committed. Once an act is committed out of jealousy, it almost always results in sin.

God did tell mankind His exact Plan in His very first words to mankind! Genesis 1-28:

Then God blessed them and God said to them “Be fruitful and multiply”.

2. God did not create religion. God gave mankind His Three Words, it is mankind that split themselves into different religions.

3. We actually did agree if you would like to go a few pages back. I said "cannot" and you said "does not", I then stated that the end is the same, therefore we can agree that God "does not" do the things that were mentioned.

4. "You are on a forum, you should have known better". I don't understand this, are you saying you only disagree because we are on a public forum? As stated I came here to answer questions, did you have any other questions?

5. As a Muslim I wonder if you are curious as to the comments of a Muslim that has read the book? Here is the threads from my website:

truthaboutgod.info :: View Forum - Questions after reading the book

.lava

Veteran Member
2. God did not create religion. God gave mankind His Three Words, it is mankind that split themselves into different religions.

yes, it is people who divide themselves in different groups. even under the same name of religion there are different groups. that is man-made. but the haneef religon is created by God. that is the religon that all the Prophets talked about and followed. there were never religions. there was just one, there is still just one and will always be only one religion of God.

3. We actually did agree if you would like to go a few pages back. I said "cannot" and you said "does not", I then stated that the end is the same, therefore we can agree that God "does not" do the things that were mentioned.

yes, i remember what we talked more or less. my point was about the difference between expressions of 'does not' and 'can not'. might direct to the same result but there is a huge difference in meanings.

4. "You are on a forum, you should have known better". I don't understand this, are you saying you only disagree because we are on a public forum? As stated I came here to answer questions, did you have any other questions?

by that, i mean it should not be unexpected to have attention. since you are writing on a forum, it is completely normal and even ordinary to be responded and to be discussed. you say what you believe and i say mine. that is the purpose of forums. at least, most of the time...

i've already asked you a question.

no weaknesses + can not = ?
what is the result?

TruthaboutGod

1. "...will only be one religion of God". Indeed and that religion is Truth, do you know that the title of the book is: "Understanding the Truth about God"? That is not a coincidence, Muhhamad gave man the Truth, not religon. Thus teaches the Qur'an:

SURAH 48 – 28:

It is He who has sent His Messenger with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion: and enough is Allah for a Witness.

2. As I see the end being the same I agreed with "does not", as I do not see a difference.

3. I do not say what I believe, I state that which I have been taught.

4. No weakness + cannot = ? This has already been answered as I agreed with your "does not". It is the same as the Ten Commandments versus the One Commandment that Jesus taught us, the meaning in both cases is the same thing :)

If there is another edition of the book, I may change it from "cannot" to "does not". When God directed me what to write, it was always the end result, not what should be written word for word. Although I see no difference, it seems that you would comprehend the statement better if it says "does not". I honestly understand your position, however I do not feel that "cannot" detracts from God.

P.S. I am surprised you did not comment on God's Plan or what was stated by the Muslim that read the book?

.lava

Veteran Member
1. "...will only be one religion of God". Indeed and that religion is Truth, do you know that the title of the book is: "Understanding the Truth about God"? That is not a coincidence, Muhhamad gave man the Truth, not religon. Thus teaches the Qur'an:

SURAH 48 – 28:

It is He who has sent His Messenger with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion: and enough is Allah for a Witness.

2. As I see the end being the same I agreed with "does not", as I do not see a difference.

3. I do not say what I believe, I state that which I have been taught.

4. No weakness + cannot = ? This has already been answered as I agreed with your "does not". It is the same as the Ten Commandments versus the One Commandment that Jesus taught us, the meaning in both cases is the same thing :)

If there is another edition of the book, I may change it from "cannot" to "does not". When God directed me what to write, it was always the end result, not what should be written word for word. Although I see no difference, it seems that you would comprehend the statement better if it says "does not". I honestly understand your position, however I do not feel that "cannot" detracts from God.

P.S. I am surprised you did not comment on God's Plan or what was stated by the Muslim that read the book?

hi,

i did not make comment on God's Plan because there was no reason for it. i am not familiar with the expression.
God wants everyone to be happy. that's what i know with no doubt. therefor rules were given. in other words, we could not find any command that works for nothing. always for happiness of people.

let me get this straight; do you believe Qur'an is word of God?

TruthaboutGod

The Old Testament, the New Testament, and the Qur'an are the Three Books of God's Knowledge and Wisdom that He gave to mankind for understanding. I found no conflict with what each Book teaches, while you choose to only study one, it would be better to study and accept all Three. If you do this you will see and understand where man creates his own conflicts. You will also see that these Books were meant as a continuos stream of knowledge. While any Book will give you more then enough information to follow God's Plan, you get a much better lesson, if you consume all Three.(The book also explains this in greater detail)

K.Venugopal

Immobile Wanderer
... while you choose to only study one, it would be better to study and accept all Three.
It would be best of course to study all the scriptures of the world. Since this may not be practical, it would be enough to know that all scriptures are celebrations of the great truth that frees us. Each tells us in its own way the path to freedom. The moment we pit scripture against scripture, we end up fragmenting our mind. Why, even the so-called scriptures are not necessary. We have only to wake up to the reality within and without us. There are many techniques to achieve this and are best taught by masters who have awoken. The summum bonum of it all is life divine.

lockyfan

Ok I will answer God created life. The human soul is not eternal, upon death it returns to God. God created all things, but satan chose to sin but god does not wat us to have thel ife we have, thus the reason why Jesus christ was sent to the earth to ransom sacrifice his perfect life, to replace the one that Adam lost when he sinned.

At the ressurection God will ressurect all most humans because he remembers them (not included are people like Judas Escariot, Adam, Eve)

There is no Hell as why would a God described as being Love allow us to burn eternally. he has allowed the earth to get to the point it is, because satan challenged him and God has given satan run of the earth so that humans will learn that humans cannot rule themselves that they need Jehovah God to rule them. When god finally brings Armageddon upon the earth, there will only be a short period after Judgement day (1000 years is one day to God) that satan is allowed loose on the world to weed out the ones not following gods laws and then life ill be perfect and the world as we know it will NEVER EVER exist after Armageddon.

TruthaboutGod

Ok I will answer God created life. The human soul is not eternal, upon death it returns to God. God created all things, but satan chose to sin but god does not wat us to have thel ife we have, thus the reason why Jesus christ was sent to the earth to ransom sacrifice his perfect life, to replace the one that Adam lost when he sinned.

At the ressurection God will ressurect all most humans because he remembers them (not included are people like Judas Escariot, Adam, Eve)

There is no Hell as why would a God described as being Love allow us to burn eternally. he has allowed the earth to get to the point it is, because satan challenged him and God has given satan run of the earth so that humans will learn that humans cannot rule themselves that they need Jehovah God to rule them. When god finally brings Armageddon upon the earth, there will only be a short period after Judgement day (1000 years is one day to God) that satan is allowed loose on the world to weed out the ones not following gods laws and then life ill be perfect and the world as we know it will NEVER EVER exist after Armageddon.

Did you have a question about God?

lockyfan

Nope just stating a few facts is all

i dont need to ask you. By the way, who gives you the information about God?

.lava

Veteran Member
The Old Testament, the New Testament, and the Qur'an are the Three Books of God's Knowledge and Wisdom that He gave to mankind for understanding.

hi,

Bible and Tavrah were originally word of God. but they were both changed by men. however, one great knowledge is untouched. all the three books mention that religion of God is haneef religion of Abraham. Haneef is a word in another language which exactly means Islam.

[2:130]And who turns away from the religion of Ibrahim but such as debase their souls with folly? Him We chose and rendered pure in this world: and he will be in the Hereafter in the ranks of the Righteous.

[2:135]They say: "Become Jews or Christians if ye would be guided (to salvation)." Say thou: "Nay! (I would rather) the Religion of Abraham, the True, and he joined not gods with Allah."

[3:95]Say: "Allah speaketh the Truth: follow the religion of Ibrahim, the sane in faith; he was not of the Pagans."

I found no conflict with what each Book teaches, while you choose to only study one, it would be better to study and accept all Three. If you do this you will see and understand where man creates his own conflicts.

ps: people of the book mean Christians and Jews.

[5:77]Say: "O People of the Book! exceed not in your religion the bounds (of what is proper), trespassing beyond the truth, nor follow the vain desires of people who went wrong in times gone by, who misled many, and strayed (themselves) from the even Way.

[4:171]O People of the Book! commit no excesses in your religion: nor say of Allah aught but the truth. Al-Masih 'Isa the son of Maryam was (no more than) A Messenger of Allah, and His Word, which He bestowed on Maryam, and a Spirit proceeding from Him: so believe in Allah and His Messengers. Say not "Trinity": desist: it will be better for you: for Allah is One God: glory be to Him: (far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belong all things in the heavens and on earth. And enough is Allah as a Disposer of affairs.

[2:111]And they say: "None shall enter Paradise unless he be a Jew or a Christian." Those are their (vain) desires. Say: "Produce your proof if ye are truthful."

You will also see that these Books were meant as a continuos stream of knowledge.

wrong. three books are not continues. they have the same knowledge of the Religion of Allah.

[2:113]The Jews say: "The Christians have naught (to stand) upon"; and the Christians say: "The Jews have naught (to stand) upon." Yet they (profess to) study the (same) Book. Like unto their word is what those say who know not; but Allah will judge between them in their quarrel on the Day of Judgment.

but, first two books that we know were changed by men cos of 'vain his desire'

[4:46]Of the Jews there are those who displace words from their (right) places, and say: "We hear and we disobey"; and "Hear, may you not hear;" and "Ra'ina"; with a twist of their tongues and a slander to Faith. If only they had said; "We hear and we obey"; and "Do hear"; and "Do look at us": it would have been better for them, and more proper; but Allah hath cursed them for their Unbelief; and but few of them will believe.

[5:41]O Apostle! let not those grieve thee, who race each other into Unbelief: (whether it be) among those who say "We believe" with their lips but whose hearts have no faith; or it be among the Jews, - men who will listen to any lie, - will listen even to others who have never so much as come to thee. They change the words from their (right) times and places: they say, "If ye are given this, take it, but if not, beware! "If anyone's trial is intended by Allah, thou hast no authority in the least for him against Allah. For such, it is not Allah's will to purify their hearts. For them there is disgrace in this world, and in the Hereafter a heavy punishment.

[2:120]Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion. Say: "The Guidance of Allah, that is the (only) Guidance," wert thou to follow their desires after the knowledge which hath reached thee, then wouldst thou find neither Protector nor Helper against Allah.

[2:140]Or do ye say that Ibrahim, Isma'il, Ishaq, Ya'qub, and the Tribes were Jews or Christians? Say: Do ye know better than Allah? Ah! who is more unjust than those who conceal the testimony they have from Allah? But Allah is not unmindful of what ye do!

as you see all the Prophets mentioned in this verse were not Christian or Jew. they were Islam. not enough?

[3:67]Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was true in Faith, and bowed his will to Allah's (which is Islam), and he joined not gods with Allah.

While any Book will give you more then enough information to follow God's Plan, you get a much better lesson, if you consume all Three.(The book also explains this in greater detail)

[5:44]It was We who revealed the Law (to Musa): therein was guidance and light. By its standard have been judged the Jews, by the Prophets who bowed (as in Islam) to Allah's Will, by the Rabbis and the Doctors of Law: for to them was entrusted the protection of Allah's Book, and they were witnesses thereto: therefore fear not men, but fear Me, and sell not My Signs for a miserable price. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) Unbelievers.

just because first two books were changed by vain desire of men, makes following those changed books, unfortunately wouldnot make people better than disbelievers. it is not me who's saying that. it is Allah.

i remember that you also say religion is not created by God. you say religion is men-made.

[3:83]Do they seek for other than the religion of Allah? While all creatures in the heavens and on earth have, willing or unwilling, bowed to His Will (accepted Islam), and to Him shall they all be brought back.

[3:85]If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter he will be in the ranks of those who have lost (all spiritual good)

[3:95]Say: "Allah speaketh the Truth: follow the religion of Abraham, the sane in faith; he was not of the Pagans."

and once more:

[3:67]Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was true in Faith, and bowed his will to Allah's (which is Islam), and he joined not gods with Allah.

so, dear friend;

if you are willing to make up your own understanding i do not mind. but if you claim that you read the Qur'an and still saying all the three books are equal at this present time and religion is not created by God, then give an answer to these verses i sent. because they are not my words. you say you believe Qur'an is word of God. yes, it is actually. that is what God says.

i say it again, i do not mind or discuss with you if you keep Qur'an out of this. if not, explain contradiction and prove your honesty if it is there.

thank you for your time.

Jistyr

Inquisitive Youngin'
Aren't all your answers to questions about God invalid because the characteristics of the god depends on the religion?

TruthaboutGod

You bring up the religion of Abraham, yet Abraham existed before Jews, Christians, and Muslims. Since Abraham had direct communication with God, is it not obvious that Abraham knew the Truth? Read the three quoted scriptures that you listed, you will find the word "True" and "Truth" listed in two out of three of them. You in fact strengthen my explanation, yet I do not feel this was your intent. Indeed let the Truth guide you and ignore what your fellow man teaches you about "religion".

Yet Again read the second set of three scriptures you quoted, all three have "Truth" or "Truthful" in them, why will you not see? Why when you prove a point to yourself, you choose to still rebel against it?

As far as the Books being a continuous stream of knowledge, I think this is a communication problem. I did not mean that One begins where the preceding Book leaves off, I meant that they are a "continuous" stream of Knowledge and Wisdom given to mankind by God. As an example you will note that both the Bible and the Qur'an have descriptions of the Angelic visit to the virgin Mary. As you can see this is not a "time" continuation, yet it is a continuation of Knowledge and Wisdom given to man, by God.(In this case through Muhammad)

In the last part that you quoted about consuming all Three, instead of just One. I do not see the point of the quoted scriptures, none of these speak against it.

I will note however that again you must understand what "Islam" is. Islam = submission to God. We ALL submit to God, whether we want to or not. Do not feel that those that deny God, do not submit. I can assure you that on Judgement Day, when they are faced with the Truth, they will submit, even as ibliss himself still submits.

You ask me to answer the versus you sent, yet what is the question? You ask me to state that One Word of God is greater then another? Then truly you ask me to rebel against God by telling Him that One of His Words is greater then another.

Who is greater a Muslim, a Jew or a Christian? Who is greater Moses, Jesus or Muhammad? Who was Abraham going to sacrfice Isaac or Ismael? Who did Abraham love more, Sarah or Hagar? What is more Holy, The Temple Mount, The Dome of the Rock, or where Jesus was crucified? Do you not see what the answers to these questions do to mankind? They seperate him! What is the only goal of satan? To seperate man from God. It must be a really easy goal, as mankinds works so hard to seperate himself!

You ask me to leave the Qur'an out of this? Then you ask me to show the Truth about God, without the Qur'an. Why do you want your neighbor to only know 2/3 of God's Knowledge and Wisdom, that He has given man? Are you greedy? I can tell you the Qur'an is not only for Muslims, it is for ALL of God's people, the same as the Old Testament and the New Testament. I am rather surprised that you would even suggest hiding the Qur'an from people. Did I change a single SURAH? Did I change a single word? I would ask that you pray to Allah in this matter, ask Him for His Guidance. As He has shown me guidance, He will show you as well, or are you better then I, or I better then you? One day you shall see that we are all God's Children, one not better then the other, if you knew this now, you would not ask of restriction for your neighbor. Restriction = oppression, and we both know what the Qur'an teaches about oppression.

I know that you will not relent, you are stubborn with what man has taught you. If your comprehension of the Qur'an is indeed intact, why do you not teach your neighbor of the Truth as I am trying to teach mine? Why do you seek conflict here, when we are both drinking from the same well? Is your water better then mine, yet we drink from the same well?

.lava

Veteran Member
did you even bother to read my post? no problem, here i go again!

You bring up the religion of Abraham, yet Abraham existed before Jews, Christians, and Muslims.

[22:78] ....it is the cult of your father Abraham, It is He Who has named you Muslims, both before and in this (Revelation);....

Since Abraham had direct communication with God, is it not obvious that Abraham knew the Truth?
i never said otherwise.

Read the three quoted scriptures that you listed, you will find the word "True" and "Truth" listed in two out of three of them. You in fact strengthen my explanation, yet I do not feel this was your intent. Indeed let the Truth guide you and ignore what your fellow man teaches you about "religion".
as a Muslim, i am not willing to ignore any verses of Qur'an. truth is in there.

Yet Again read the second set of three scriptures you quoted, all three have "Truth" or "Truthful" in them, why will you not see? Why when you prove a point to yourself, you choose to still rebel against it?
of course they tell about the truth. that is the point of it. reason why i sent them.

As far as the Books being a continuous stream of knowledge, I think this is a communication problem. I did not mean that One begins where the preceding Book leaves off, I meant that they are a "continuous" stream of Knowledge and Wisdom given to mankind by God. As an example you will note that both the Bible and the Qur'an have descriptions of the Angelic visit to the virgin Mary. As you can see this is not a "time" continuation, yet it is a continuation of Knowledge and Wisdom given to man, by God.(In this case through Muhammad)
ok, let's say it was a communication problem.
you said Qur'an is 1/3 of the knowledge. how are you gonna explain that?
each book, as each Prophet of Allah did explain the same thing. because there were never religions. there's always been just one religion.

[48:23] (Such has been) the practice (approved) of Allah already in the past: no change wilt thou find in the practice (approved) of Allah.
[30:30]
....no change (let there be) in the work (wrought) by Allah: that is the standard Religion...

each time a book changed by men, new one arrived.

[2:59] But the transgressors changed the word from that which had been given them;...
[4:46]...displace words from their (right) places,....
[5:13]...they change the words from their (right) places and forget a good part of the Message that was sent them...

Qur'an is, as the last of all of the books, protected and can't be changed.

[18:27] And recite (and teach) what has been revealed to thee of the Book of thy Lord: none can change His Words, and none wilt thou find as a refuge other than Him.

You ask me to answer the versus you sent, yet what is the question?
you said religion is created by man. Qur'an says otherwise.

[3:83]Do they seek for other than the religion of Allah?...

You ask me to leave the Qur'an out of this?
i am saying if you claim what you say is written in Qur'an, then bring verses to prove it.

Why do you want your neighbor to only know 2/3 of God's Knowledge and Wisdom
but they were no continues???
each book gave the same information. each is out of lack.

[3:84] Say: "We believe in Allah, and in what has been revealed to us and what was revealed to Abraham, Isma'il, Ishaq, Ya'qub, and the Tribes, and in (the Books) given to Muses, Jesus, and the Prophets, from their Lord: we make no distinction between one and another among them, and to Allah do we bow our will (in Islam)."
but only Qur'an is not changed by man. what's there you don't understand from this?
therefor Qur'an is not 1/3 of the knowledge; therefor:

[3:19] The religion before Allah is Islam...