• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheism: The Great Nothing!

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
No matter how you factor it, no matter how you imagine it,

No ape can breed a human.

Its academic deception.

Peace.
I agree.
If an Ape, say a Gorilla or Chimpanzee, had a Human offspring, the entire theory of Evolution would have to be thrown out the window.
You see, any Academic who taught that such a thing was possible would be a blatant lair.
(Because that is not how evolutionary biology works.)

mickiel

I agree.
If an Ape, say a Gorilla or Chimpanzee, had a Human offspring, the entire theory of Evolution would have to be thrown out the window.
You see, any Academic who taught that such a thing was possible would be a blatant lair.
(Because that is not how evolutionary biology works.)

Well I agree, the birth of a life can only breed its own kind. Each after its own kind. No ape can breed a human, I don't care what anyone reasons, its impossible. But those who believe in this mess must make it possible in their minds.

And would have us believe them.

Peace.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Well I agree, the birth of a life can only breed its own kind. Each after its own kind. No ape can breed a human, I don't care what anyone reasons, its impossible. But those who believe in this mess must make it possible in their minds.

And would have us believe them.

Peace.
Really? Who do you know that says a Gorilla can have Human offspring?

PolyHedral

Superabacus Mystic
No ape can breed a human, I don't care what anyone reasons, its impossible. But those who believe in this mess must make it possible in their minds.

Peace.
An ape can, however, breed an ape very slightly different than itself, and that ape can go on to do the same.

And then 500,000 (or some other number. IANABiologist.) very slight differences later, you have humans giving birth to humans.

mickiel

An ape can, however, breed an ape very slightly different than itself, and that ape can go on to do the same.

And then 500,000 (or some other number. IANABiologist.) very slight differences later, you have humans giving birth to humans.

No matter how many years, its just not possible for a human to be continous with an ape. Its impossible, but made possible by those who disagree with creation.

The design is totally different.

Peace.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
No matter how many years, its just not possible for a human to be continous with an ape. Its impossible, but made possible by those who disagree with creation.
Yes, it is possible. Just as possible as it is for you to have children with genetic mutations, or just as possible as any population of any species to change over time due to mutation and environmental attrition.

If it is impossible, as you claim, then please specify exactly what genetic or biological mechanism prevents mutations from adding up over thousands of generations to produce speciation in apes and hominids.

The design is totally different.
Nonsense. We share 98% of our genes with great apes.

Noaidi

slow walker
The same degree exist in donkeys and the garner snake, as well as chickens.

Peace.

No it doesn't. The bases in all species are the same (A,T,C and G), but the sequence of those bases is different. My point highlighted the close similarity between the sequences of chimp and human DNA bases.

mickiel

I thought about jumping in but the OP appears to be a lost cause.

Well I agree, it is a lost cause, which is why I decided to get off of Atheism , seems useless to me.

There is a power beyond us all, its there, its real, and I believe it will show itself in the end.

Peace.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Well I agree, it is a lost cause, which is why I decided to get off of Atheism , seems useless to me.

There is a power beyond us all, its there, its real, and I believe it will show itself in the end.

Peace.

Maybe. If there is, and it shows itself -- i.e., produces even a shred of evidence -- then atheists will no longer be justified.

For the time being, atheism is perfectly justified though, considering the lack of justification for the dichotomy's other half.

mickiel

Maybe. If there is, and it shows itself -- i.e., produces even a shred of evidence -- then atheists will no longer be justified.

For the time being, atheism is perfectly justified though, considering the lack of justification for the dichotomy's other half.

Well I agree, it falls to God to ultimately prove himself. Thus far he has not in total humanity. So Atheism has its way for now.

But I sense there is more to come.

Peace.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Well I agree, it falls to God to ultimately prove himself. Thus far he has not in total humanity. So Atheism has its way for now.

Peace.

Well, and that's the nature of our existence. We make the best decisions with the data available to us.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member

Peace.

I wish I knew what you mean by that. In which sense does atheism "has its way"?

mickiel

How exactly is this strange non-sequitur relevant to anything at all?

Its relevant because we have swallowed this business of being the offspring of Apes, its incredible that we think we are the offspring of animals!

Animals of all things. We are the birth of beast.

And people really believe in this, rather than believe in creation.

Peace.