• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheism: The Great Nothing!

Eliot Wild

Irreverent Agnostic Jerk
I have reached this conclusion based on research of science, personal analysis, human history, reality, and a study of human Consciousness, along with research of the bible, and biblical Archaeology. And a stark realization that all human life is effectively out of our control, not just mine.

Peace.

Fair enough. Thanks for the reply.

Amill

Apikoros
So many generalizations. I don't personally find meaning from "atheism", I find my meaning from the wonder I have for the Universe. I do like the name "great nothing" though.

If you have a nothing that you want to be something, your going to have to garner support, and Einstien had the support of Wallace, until they both hit a blockade in their reasonings. Wallace begin to see that the big bang theory had irreversable holes in it, and he relented and changed his mind. Einstien barrowed ahead anyway, the powers that be beckoned him onward inspite of his errors.
Peace.
Einstein didn't study the big bang. And if you're talking about Alfred Wallace, neither did he. He was a naturalist who proposed natural selection. I think you meant to discuss Darwin and Wallace, but they worked on explanations for the diversity of life, not the evolution of the Universe.

Last edited:

mickiel

Fair enough. Thanks for the reply.

Well your welcome, we cannot be Conscious of, those things of which we are not Conscious of, and this is what I am aware of. I have had no verbal exchange with God, but I know there exist an exchange in my Consciousness. I have said many times to God that I want more than that, but I get no response. But it is the same with what human life and study has offered me, we can only go as far as another human has gone, and no further. So we have to eventually take the trip alone and go as far as we personally can, which always returns me to my own Consciousness.

My own Consciousness holds far more value and information than any book man has written, any study done by research, any facts we have listed in our history. So I am continually forced back to he who created, designed and controls Consciousness, IF I want to receive more. And so in this manner, I am spoon fed, but at least fed, my hunger not quenched by what men think any longer, but by what this unknown God thinks. This awesome Great Power that mask itself and hides from men.

And hides from me. And just pricks my Consciousness, just a little at a time, and keeps me in this Darkness.

Peace.

mickiel

So many generalizations. I don't personally find meaning from "atheism", I find my meaning from the wonder I have for the Universe. I do like the name "great nothing" though.

I find the meaning behind Atheism, most fascinating, a whole race of unbelievers created and manipulated by God himself to do his will.

By the " Great Nothing", I am refering to the orgin of the unbelief of Atheist, they feel as if Life started from nothing, and since Life is so Great, then this Nothing had to be Great to birth it. Thus, the term, " The Great Nothing." Because you see Atheist must credit this Nothing will all that God has done. You adore the universe, but not to the degree of handing over its orgin to God, you would rather hand it over to Nothing. It came from nothing, and thats a " Great leap", in my view.

And I want to continue on that.

Peace.

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
I find the meaning behind Atheism, most fascinating, a whole race of unbelievers created and manipulated by God himself to do his will.

What, now we are a race as well? Daddy has some SERIOUS 'splaining to do to mum then...

mickiel

What, now we are a race as well? Daddy has some SERIOUS 'splaining to do to mum then...

Yes, its called the human race, which is inclusive. Explain to her I meant a whole race of humans, whole groups of people, whole generations of people intentionally placed by God into differing areas of belief and unbelief.

Peace.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
The problem with this thread is that nothing has never and will never exist. That means there was always something. What an atheist believes is that it was a thing what the theist believes is it was a god. For me the word describes it properly.

mickiel

The problem with this thread is that nothing has never and will never exist. That means there was always something. What an atheist believes is that it was a thing what the theist believes is it was a god. For me the word describes it properly.

There is no problem with this thread. The problem will always lay in the interpitation of it.

Peace.

I can't be bothered trudge through all the pages, can anyone remember is this the thread where Mickiel makes spurious, unfounded comments about atheists that I did make a comment in, or one of the many, many threads where Mickiel makes spurious, unfounded comments about atheists that I didn't make a comment in :confused:

dogsgod

Beware of atheism and The Great Nothing! before it is too late. And thanks mickiel, I'll take over from here.

Last edited:

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Indeed, atheism is great. And, it is nothing, as in it is simply an absence of something else. Mickiel is correct in this context.

mickiel

By the " Great Nothing", I am refering to the orgin of the unbelief of Atheist, they feel as if Life started from nothing, and since Life is so Great, then this Nothing had to be Great to birth it. Thus, the term, " The Great Nothing." Because you see Atheist must credit this Nothing will all that God has done. You adore the universe, but not to the degree of handing over its orgin to God, you would rather hand it over to Nothing. It came from nothing, and thats a " Great leap", in my view.

And I want to continue on that.

Peace.

Its a leap of Nothing, which takes more faith than the flip side of Atheism, Christianity has. It takes more than the Christian faith to believe in a God they cannot see, to believe that God does not exist but that we exist from the pools of this nothing. The Atheist belief is based on myths and Nothing, or myths plus nothing. And yet many fall for it, which is what happens when we live without God,. we fall for Nothing.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I can't be bothered trudge through all the pages, can anyone remember is this the thread where Mickiel makes spurious, unfounded comments about atheists that I did make a comment in, or one of the many, many threads where Mickiel makes spurious, unfounded comments about atheists that I didn't make a comment in :confused:
lol
This one of the threads where Mickiel makes spurious, unfounded comments about atheists that you did make a comment in...

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Its a leap of Nothing, which takes more faith than the flip side of Atheism, Christianity has. It takes more than the Christian faith to believe in a God they cannot see, to believe that God does not exist but that we exist from the pools of this nothing. The Atheist belief is based on myths and Nothing, or myths plus nothing. And yet many fall for it, which is what happens when we live without God,. we fall for Nothing.

Peace.
So you want to delve deeper into your myth and find...what, exactly?

mickiel

Peace.

God is the beginning, to not believe in God is the Nothing, or nothing was your beginning, and nothing is your end. Its the Great Nothing! You get nothing out of life other than to have lived it, and you need to be satisfied with the Nothing.

Atheism is the nothing satisfied.

Peace.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
You reveal your intention.
It was my intention to get him to stop talking nonsense. At least I was actually able to stop him from gazing at his own reflection as he often does.

For this to be correct ImmortalFlame you would need to speak accurately for everybody and you do not, I am listening to what mickiel has to post. You are also listening to mickiel, reject his words all you like that is your choice but you are still listening in this thread, a person cannot respond as you have to mickiel without listening to him.
By "listening" I meant taking him seriously. And I think I can say that I speak for the majority of the posters on these forums, since I've not met a single poster yet who takes his claims seriously.

It's hardly hubris to say that I am smarter than Mickiel. That's just common sense.

mickiel

Atheism is the nothing satisfied.

Peace.

Its the nothing made to nurish. A people nurished by absolutely nothing. A people falling in Love with nothing. A people embracing nothing, and a people who can do nothing about it.

Peace.