• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheism: The Great Nothing!

mickiel

Your all about sarcasm, which is about nothing, but many Atheist embrace sarcasm, because their nature embraces nothing.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

It takes nothing to do nothing and believe nothing, so even the nothing has unity. Nothing unified, is a description of Atheism. How God shows humanitys utter uselessness without him, his example of what humans would believe.

Peace.

Your all about sarcasm, which is about nothing, but many Atheist embrace sarcasm, because their nature embraces nothing.

Peace.

Why did god make all those atheists so darn sarcastic :sad: what a jerk :mad:

(thanks for the heads up guys :) )

Well your just proof that females have not been spared of the condition.

Peace.

If you think about it, you don't even have proof that I am female, it's just another base assumption on your part, which was formed by something you saw on the internet, and as we all know, the internet is a lie, except for when it isn't.

But I don't supposed you want to address that ;)

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
I don't mind being labeled sarcastist but I would request your definition because it seems like your definitinion is any comment that doesn't agree with you.

mickiel

If you think about it, you don't even have proof that I am female, it's just another base assumption on your part, which was formed by something you saw on the internet, and as we all know, the internet is a lie, except for when it isn't.

But I don't supposed you want to address that ;)

I could really careless what you are. If you misrepresent yourself, thats your business.

Peace.

mickiel

Curious, Have you ever met an atheist that wasn't sarcastic and had something valuable to say.

A few, yes. But most that I have met, are like most here, saturated in sarcasm in their vernacular, and just not serious when they approach me. For some reason, they cannot be serious with me, because that would cause them to be for real.

Peace.

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus
It takes nothing to do nothing and believe nothing, so even the nothing has unity. Nothing unified, is a description of Atheism. How God shows humanitys utter uselessness without him, his example of what humans would believe.

Peace.
How do atheists show an example of uselessness? I have a job, support myself, and am just as happy if not more so than any theists I know. I do just fine without your god, and would hardly call myself "useless"; I think the same goes for most other atheists on this forum.

Sententia

I find it interesting that humanity can become so enthralled with things that are really Nothing. Be it Osiris, Ra, Allah, Thor or the newest flavor of the theism Jesus and Yhwh.

How great movements of Nothing can literally sweep thousands of us up into it and carry us away in its dream, dreams that are full of hot air that leads to nothing. 'Lie'entology was created by a science fiction author and is just another example of how nothing can be embellished.

Like looking for wells without water, we reach out and grab what looks like it is nourishing, because deep down inside we thirst for that nourishment, because we are deprived. We hunger for true meaning. And then habitually look to nothing to fill that meaning.

Day after day praying to nothing, embracing nothing and reading tales that leave us the same and with nothing.

There must be something more then reinventing the nothing. :D

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus
A few, yes. But most that I have met, are like most here, saturated in sarcasm in their vernacular, and just not serious when they approach me. For some reason, they cannot be serious with me, because that would cause them to be for real.

Peace.
Nobody can be serious when addressing you because nobody takes you seriously...

mickiel

If you break open Atheism, you will find absolutely nothing. Nothing of substance, nothing of meaning, nothing of honor, nothing that will last.

Its just full of nothing.

And I want to get back into that.

Peace.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
I find it interesting that humanity can become so entralled with things that are really Nothing. How great movements of Nothing can literally sweep thousands of us up into it and carry us away in its dream, dreams that are full of hot air that leads to nothing. Like looking for wells without water, we reach out and grab what looks like it is nourishing, because deep down inside we thrist for that nourishment, because we are deprived. We hunger for true meaning. And then habitually look to nothing to fill that meaning.

When it becomes hard to believe in anything, it becomes easier to believe in nothing.

And I want to go into the " Represenitive of the Nothing."

Peace.

I will address each individually. As I have said I have never seen nothing, or a movement of nothing and have definitely never found nothing. I have always had and will have something. As to true meaning I believe it can only be found on a personal level.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
Nothing is really two words;" No Thing." Meaning not anything, which is how Atheist would like you to feel about God, not anything, because thats how they feel, its just Nothing there, and they are spreading " The Nothing." That which is non-existant. They want you to believe that the world was created out of Nothing. Really its an illusion, to reduce something to Nothing, but humanity is embracing illusion, because of the hunger.

The Job of Atheism, and it is a Job, is to make God a being of no importance, a nobody or a nonentity. To reduce him to Nothing. To make God that which is without quantity or magnitude, to make him zero or naught. And then to teach that we all came from that nothing. And will return to it.

Peace.
I do not believe the world was created out of nothing but believe that nothing has never existed there was always something. I actually am interested in the concept of god and believe it has its place in the world. I believe that most people need the comfort of the god to get through the hardships of life. I believe that god is natural to the human species and though god will go through changes god will never stop exisiting for the human species.

My so called job is not to stop the belief of god but to challenge people to elevate there belief. I believe that only people in question of their beliefs are dangerous. If all people held firm in there beliefs there would be no reason to attack the other. People attact out of weakness or threat. So I challenge all beliefs not to defeat them but to help them strengthen them.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
The trick of Atheism is to reduce something to Nothing. Take the meaning of the Something, and transfer that meaning into the Nothing. To remove respect from God and make God " Not at All." Or make him Nothing. Its rerally making our past nothing, making our future nothing, and getting this nothing into our present.

This " Great Nothingness" is the skeletor frame of Atheism. To make God utter insignificant, nonexistant and worthless. And then try to take that corpse and give it a life of its own. No Thing to it. To show us that this Great Life was " Nothing, like we expected."

Peace.

Again, God is not nothing but provides relief for many people who without this relief would not be able to function in the current world. I say this a lot without God we would need a whole lot more Psycologists in the world.

mickiel

I do not believe the world was created out of nothing but believe that nothing has never existed there was always something. I actually am interested in the concept of god and believe it has its place in the world. I believe that most people need the comfort of the god to get through the hardships of life. I believe that god is natural to the human species and though god will go through changes god will never stop exisiting for the human species.

My so called job is not to stop the belief of god but to challenge people to elevate there belief. I believe that only people in question of their beliefs are dangerous. If all people held firm in there beliefs there would be no reason to attack the other. People attact out of weakness or threat. So I challenge all beliefs not to defeat them but to help them strengthen them.

Well I can see when a heart has opened to express its true feelings, I honor that. And I can relate to what you have spoken.

Peace on your journey.

mickiel

Nothing from Nothing leaves only Nothing, that is a fact which cannot be denied, yet Atheist deny it each and everyday. Life is impossible to have come from Nothing. Incredibly impossible. Do the Math. Billions of human Chromozones and DNA exist, where did they come from? From Nothing at all! Oh they just created themselves, joined together in committe and decided to form into human beings, at just the right time in the nothing?

Good Greif, will wonders of ignorance never cease.

Peace.