• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheism: The Great Nothing!

mickiel

The whole concept of eternity evades me, to even think that God has no orgin and no beginning, and has no ending, is just really beyond me. And I think it would take a Being like that, to create all this we see in reality. Or in this reality, obviously there is another reality, that is God. His " Spirit World", which intriques me without end.

Peace.

mickiel

I am giving this out to those who are reading this post, not in response to an individual. Biogenesis states that Living things only come from other living things, life only comes from life. And when living things procreate, their offspring are the same type of organism they are. Every living organism alive today is a product of and evidence for, Biogenesis. No one has EVER documented a single case of " Non-Living Matter", comming to life itself, in self replicating form.

Peace.

Not one single documented case. In fact, to show you how the great nothing responds, the " Gene Emergence Project" has put their money on the line in an event called " The Orgin of Life Prize", they are currently offering 1.3 million dollars to anyone who can offer a credible, verifiable and reproducible explination of the orgin of Life.

As of this day, there has been no takers.

Again, the Nothing.

Peace.

Sententia

Not one single documented case. In fact, to show you how the great nothing responds, the " Gene Emergence Project" has put their money on the line in an event called " The Orgin of Life Prize", they are currently offering 1.3 million dollars to anyone who can offer a credible, verifiable and reproducible explination of the orgin of Life.

As of this day, there has been no takers.

Again, the Nothing.

Peace.

God without man is still God. Man without God is Nothing!

Growl, Meow and random Troll

atheism.png

atheism-defined.jpg

polls_at_first_there_was_nothing_then_it_exploded_5949_207100_poll_xlarge.jpeg

bizarro_atheists.jpg

Personally You could use more graphics in your arguments... might make it more interesting.

And I want to go into that.

Last edited:

Sententia

You still seem to be missing the point that your argument is a logical fallacy. (non sequitur)

If you want to understand atheism its not all that hard.

atheism-by-an-atheist.png

logician

The whole concept of eternity evades me, to even think that God has no orgin and no beginning, and has no ending, is just really beyond me. And I think it would take a Being like that, to create all this we see in reality. Or in this reality, obviously there is another reality, that is God. His " Spirit World", which intriques me without end.

Peace.

If it's beyond you, then consider the more realistic alternative, that there is no god, and the multiverse is eternal.

mickiel

You still seem to be missing the point that your argument is a logical fallacy. (non sequitur)

If you want to understand atheism its not all that hard.

atheism-by-an-atheist.png

The Atheism of the future is much more complex than Atheism now. I am looking at that Atheism, just as well.

Peace.

mickiel

If it's beyond you, then consider the more realistic alternative, that there is no god, and the multiverse is eternal.

I have considered that, but DNA brings me back to God creating this Universe. If one stretched out a strand of DNA from the oldest and most basic organism known to man, a " Bacterium", it would be almost 1,000 times longer than the diameter of the Bacterium itself. Its DNA pattern is about 4 million blocks long. Where did all this exquisite information come from? The componants of a Bacterium are far more complex than any machine mankind has ever made. There is absolutely zero scientific evidence of the existence of any organisms between the supposed event of abiogenesis and bacteria. This is the biggest missing link of all.

There is absolutely no evidence any such organism is alive today or was ever alive in the past. Replication requires the complex machinery of DNA and RNA which are collectively known as " Genome." According to Evolution, something like the genome could only achieve its utter complexity through replication, cummulative selection and mutation.

How could DNA and RNA evolve from something very rudimentary into their present day intricacy when the organism containing the basic genome would require the more complex, present day DNA and RNA to replicate?

You need to consider that.

Peace.

mickiel

I have considered that, but DNA brings me back to God creating this Universe. If one stretched out a strand of DNA from the oldest and most basic organism known to man, a " Bacterium", it would be almost 1,000 times longer than the diameter of the Bacterium itself. Its DNA pattern is about 4 million blocks long. Where did all this exquisite information come from? The componants of a Bacterium are far more complex than any machine mankind has ever made. There is absolutely zero scientific evidence of the existence of any organisms between the supposed event of abiogenesis and bacteria. This is the biggest missing link of all.

There is absolutely no evidence any such organism is alive today or was ever alive in the past. Replication requires the complex machinery of DNA and RNA which are collectively known as " Genome." According to Evolution, something like the genome could only achieve its utter complexity through replication, cummulative selection and mutation.

How could DNA and RNA evolve from something very rudimentary into their present day intricacy when the organism containing the basic genome would require the more complex, present day DNA and RNA to replicate?

You need to consider that.

Peace.

Yet it will be very hard for you to consider this, because its a stark truth that crumbles the foundation of your views. But it looms there, on the other side of the mirror, looking at you.

Peace.

mickiel

Yet it will be very hard for you to consider this, because its a stark truth that crumbles the foundation of your views. But it looms there, on the other side of the mirror, looking at you.

Peace.

One of the greatest deceptions possible, is to look in the mirror, and not know what you see, or to look into your belief, and not know why you believe. Or you really have " Nothing to offer", in order to explain yourself. This is the bland and optuse thing that many Atheist are saying. They really don't know WHY they are Atheist, so they use lame mythical things in support of themselves.

In other words, " Theres Nothing there", of substance. They are a Consciousness placed into and trapped by the Nothing! Nothing will ever come of nothing.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No it's won't. It will still be just a belief there there are no gods.

It's a very simple concept.-Q

But if one attaches all sorts of additional beliefs to this simple concept, then he can create
something far easier to debunk. We will be perceived by the faithful according to their needs.

mickiel

You pound people with loads of evidence, and they keep comming back with nothing. Because they have nothing, believe in nothing, and depend on the nothing to support their nothing. You soak them with substance and they take that bath and call it nothing, because nothing has their consciousness, all traces of God has been erased.

Therefore nothing of God can be seen. And only God can reprogram what he has erased.

And Let me get into that most interesting thing about God.

Peace.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You pound people with loads of evidence, and they keep comming back with nothing. Because they have nothing, believe in nothing, and depend on the nothing to support their nothing. You soak them with substance and they take that bath and call it nothing, because nothing has their consciousness, all traces of God has been erased.

Therefore nothing of God can be seen. And only God can reprogram what he has erased.

It all seems much ado about nothing.
Hey, Micky...were you a Seinfeld fan?

mickiel

It all seems much ado about nothing.
Hey, Micky...were you a Seinfeld fan?

I am a Seinfeld fan, but I have not used that in anything I have listed. But that show was real comedy, yes, I defintely liked that show.

And I like the various reactions I am getting out of Atheist in these various post about Atheism, its been quite entertaining. To peel open human nature raw and then examine it while they watch from the wound, is quite interesting. Because what comes out of us when our views and beliefs are cut open, is as close to the truth that many of us will ever get in this life.

I have learned more about Atheism in the last two weeks, than I ever have. Makes me wish I would have cut it open years ago.

Peace.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am a Seinfeld fan, but I have not used that in anything I have listed. But that show was real comedy, yes, I defintely liked that show.

And I like the various reactions I am getting out of Atheist in these various post about Atheism, its been quite entertaining. To peel open human nature raw and then examine it while they watch from the wound, is quite interesting. Because what comes out of us when our views and beliefs are cut open, is as close to the truth that many of us will ever get in this life.

I have learned more about Atheism in the last two weeks, than I ever have. Makes me wish I would have cut it open years ago.

You might've learned more about us than there is to know.
Anyway, Seinfeld was a "show about nothing".
Since you enjoyed it, does that mean you are slipping to the dark side?

mickiel

You might've learned more about us than there is to know.
Anyway, Seinfeld was a "show about nothing".
Since you enjoyed it, does that mean you are slipping to the dark side?

You have made a serious false assumption, I am not " Slipping into Darkness", I am already in it. I live in the Darkness, and it lives in me, and I have said this for years, even openly written about it.

Peace.

mickiel

And Let me get into that most interesting thing about God.

Peace.

I have found this to be so true. Atheist literally demand evidence, only to spit on the evidence supplied. Why is this? Well, two reasons; One, their minds are unable to accept the evidence, their Consciousness is " Turned off to it." Secondly, They really don't even care to see what they are requesting. So the request itself, is an illusion, an excuse, its a habit in communication that they cannot help doing, because they have gotten away with it so much. So they think there is no evidence.

Peace.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I have found this to be so true. Atheist literally demand evidence, only to spit on the evidence supplied.

That's not true. I demand no evidence. I simply see none, so no spitting is required.
This is probably true for most of us. Moreover, I don't even see any controversy to
get worked up about. We each have our side based upon our needs. Since my needs
are minimal, I construct no fairy land to believe in.

Last edited:

mickiel

That's not true. I demand no evidence. I simply see none, so no spitting is required.
This is probably true for most of us. Moreover, I don't even see any controversy to
get worked up about. We each have our side based upon our needs. Since my needs

Well I certainly respect you for that.

Peace.

mickiel

. Since my needs

And I see no reason then for an Atheist to use Myths to support their views. Yet many of your bretheren in unbelief continually do that. They use all kinds of myths to support their viewpoints, which leads me to believe that is a need. A habitual need. When you argue something using myths, I don't view that as being in reality.

Peace.