• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheism: The Great Nothing!

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus
I ignore Atheist who accuse me of foolishness, and I certainly don't spend time trying to persuade them of anything. I couldcareless what Atheist believe. I post only to share what I believe.

Peace.
Then why do you always do it in a debate forum?

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus
Whats it feel like, to know a person has gotten into your mind?
Peace.
You haven't gotten into my mind at all, I don't think at length about anything you put on here. I respond in hopes that you might actually think about what you're saying before you make your next post, but it doesn't take hours of pondering over your posts to realize that you have no idea what you're talking about. Trying to sound so deep and philosophical really doesn't work for you; you should start off by being rational.

mickiel

You haven't gotten into my mind at all, I don't think at length about anything you put on here. I respond in hopes that you might actually think about what you're saying before you make your next post, but it doesn't take hours of pondering over your posts to realize that you have no idea what you're talking about. Trying to sound so deep and philosophical really doesn't work for you; you should start off by being rational.

Whats it feel like Islam? I am going to go further into your consciousness, and use that as proof to you.

Use your own Consciousness, to show you how easy it is to do that.

Peace.

I.S.L.A.M617

Illuminatus
Whats it feel like Islam? I am going to go further into your consciousness, and use that as proof to you.

Use your own Consciousness, to show you how easy it is to do that.

Peace.
Did you really not read what I just wrote? You're nowhere near "inside my head", and have not yet said anything substantial that would cause me to question my atheism. You definitely haven't proven anything either.

The Neo Nerd

His narcissism will not allow your arguments to work.

You are all wasting your time. Just ignore him, he will of course respond to his own posts but eventually he will give up.

Seriously guys, just leave him and his hateful, egotistical, self righteous posts alone and he will go away.

Peacewise

Quaxotic, would you mind considering the following question please; and I'm asking you because in your profile is the statement about yourself - "student of the mind".

If a person responds to the following statement "You are in denial" with "No i'm not".
What is the mind state of that person in that instance?

mickiel

You are all wasting your time. Just ignore him, he will of course respond to his own posts but eventually he will give up.

Seriously guys, just leave him and his hateful, egotistical, self righteous posts alone and he will go away.

I will not go away, I am here to stay. And theres nothing you can do about it.

Peace.

The Neo Nerd

Quaxotic, would you mind considering the following question please; and I'm asking you because in your profile is the statement about yourself - "student of the mind".

If a person responds to the following statement "You are in denial" with "No i'm not".
What is the mind state of that person in that instance?

Sorry i need more information on this person to answer that.

However, it would just be quicker if you just tell me what your point is.

-Q

Peacewise

All the information needed to answer the question has been provided, however the question isn't about the person in total, it's about the person's mind state in that one instance.

mickiel

I was here before you, and will be here after you. But I suggest that you lead in your request of others, and stay off of these post. You ignore me.

And I will ignore you, and there you have it.

Peace, just leave me in Peace.

DeitySlayer

President of Chindia
I was here before you, and will be here after you. But I suggest that you lead in your request of others, and stay off of these post. You ignore me.

And I will ignore you, and there you have it.

Peace, just leave me in Peace.

I have a little tip. Don't start ridiculing other people, especially when your foundation is so deeply flawed, if you want peace. In fact, if you want peace, get off this forum and go and pray to your imaginary friend. This is a forum for rational debate and logic. If you want to go somewhere where people praise you for your incoherent babble, it's not here.

mickiel

I have a little tip. Don't start ridiculing other people, especially when your foundation is so deeply flawed, if you want peace. In fact, if you want peace, get off this forum and go and pray to your imaginary friend. This is a forum for rational debate and logic. If you want to go somewhere where people praise you for your incoherent babble, it's not here.

Why don't you start a crusade and get me off the site?

Peace.