• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Atheism

Sand Dancer

Crazy Cat Lady
Thanks. He is not a full-fledged boyfriend yet, he is a telephone boyfriend I met on a dating site.
That works for me for now because I don't like dating. Hopefully, he will eventually come to where I live and I will meet him in person. Meanwhile it is the telephone and sending him e-mails he receives at the library.

Since I am so seriously into Baha'i, tonight I asked him if he would read some Baha'i books if I sent them to him and he said sure, he would be happy to, so I am going to order some books on Amazon and send the to him in the mail. I reasoned it is better to find out if he is amenable to my beliefs before I get any more involved.

Good luck in your search. Lots of people are into music, more than are into cats. I am hard pressed to find a boyfriend who wants a woman with eight cats.
A friend of mine had 20 cats and seemed to always have husbands around.