• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Australian Bushfires - God's Wrath?

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
We are killing ourselves. Great. How wonderful. So now god is off the hook! I dont think its that simple hun. You dont recognise the one who created all this stuff. If i bake a cake i can smash it...paint it...squish it...decorate it...its my cake i can do with it what i want. So can god...maybe he would have spared it...but its getting a bit ugly with all the worms.

Do you know why the population is getting so big? Because every single wicked spirit that has ever existed must be on this earth when the wrath comes. Hence...satan loves to abort children...he does not want the last one to be born...cause then his time would be up. But reincarnation is happening faster now than it ever has before.

Nobody is going to get it easy and escape wrath. That would be completley unfair. While some are drinking blood, and having to distill their urine to give their babies water to drink instead of blood for as long as they can, the rest cant be lying in the grave sleeping away!

And why does gods wrath come on this world. Because of their sick predisposition, and their utter lack of wisdom and understanding. Which he said..he would give to ANYBODY who asks.

Heneni

I really think that you need to read one of my urban infrastructure textbooks. Fpor your own sake if not everyone elses in this thread.

I'm not even going to respond to your biblical nonsense, i don't think its worth my time.

All ill say is read my other posts and wake up, God, spirits and the devil or whatever you're preaching about has NOTHING to do with our demise.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
The fires were the result of poor management practice.

By stopping all the natural fires, that clear out brush and debris they allowed the fuel load to build up.
Once a fire starts there is no way to stop it. It is the same problem that faces the western forests in places like Colorado. Only exaggerated by the fact that there haven't been any major fires previously in Australia to move through.

This was mans mistake, god had nothing to do with it. Many forests need fire. People don't like sparse natural forests, because they don't look "foresty" enough. They don't like brush fires because they make the neighborhood look icky for a while.
30 years of fire suppression has a price. The true horror of the fires was that it was avoidable.

wa:do

We had the Canberra fires a few years ago, im pretty sure the same conclusions were reached and the cause was the same. Its f****** rediculous that it takes such devastation for action to be taken.

The firefighters did their best, no one in their right mind can take anything away from those guys who risked their lives to save homes.

These fundamentalist, whether American or not, have serious mental problems, low-self esteem, short man syndrome, and are hen pecked at home, so they need an outlet.
Do you they realise they look, sound and act like raving insane lunatics? But don't forget, they just want your money, and they probably are writhing and gnashing their teeth as the total sum of money raised for these poor victims exceeds that that they con from their gullible followers. Jealousy is a curse!

Renji

There are several larger bushfires that were lit by arsonists, too.

Well I am after the natural phenomena of what might have caused bush fires, my dear. And I also mentioned that this might also be caused by man's activities.;)

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
If I can forgive Australia for Paul Hogan movies, then why can't God?

I thinks it's because to do so he would have to send down another son....you know like the one to forgive are sins ^_^ But for the movies. And we all know how that one turned out.

But reincarnation is happening faster now than it ever has before.

You've been giving us a detailed bible account of all of these horrible events,then throw reincarnation into the mix which is contrary bible teachings. How do you figure that one?

Heneni

Miss Independent
You've been giving us a detailed bible account of all of these horrible events,then throw reincarnation into the mix which is contrary bible teachings. How do you figure that one?

Did jesus raise you from the dead to make you hang around in paradise all your life. We are children of the day...as long it is day...we work in the kingdom.

Did jesus raise you from the dead to make you hang around in paradise all your life. We are children of the day...as long it is day...we work in the kingdom.

I can't find that passage, but I can find this one:
Hebrews 9:27 :Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment.

This makes it clear that humanity only dies once, so how is it that your version is opposing the biblical one
?

Heneni

Miss Independent
I can't find that passage, but I can find this one:
Hebrews 9:27 :Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment.

This makes it clear that humanity only dies once, so how is it that your version is opposing the biblical one?

If you died with christ, you were also raised with him. You were already judged by the father, and have been appointed for salvation. What other judgement are you looking forward to? Judgement for salvation? You were already saved that day on the cross. The rest are the walking dead. And let the walking dead bury their own. YOU follow him.

If we are children of the day..then we walk while it is day, for when night comes nobody can work. And darkness is coming. It is not in gods nature, to have his people hang around idly in his kingdom.

If we die and go to heaven, why does god have to reintroduce us into bodies at the resurrection if we go to heaven and stay there. We have natural bodies until the night comes, when we will recieve spiritual bodies and enter heaven.

But right now, you are passing between paradise and earth. When you die, you sow your natural body as a seed, but the same plant never comes up again. Its a different version of the same plant.

off topic here...there are some threads about re-incarnation...i think i even started one of them.