• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Banning ‘Woke’ Words in State Documents, Arkansas Governor Signs Executive Order

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
I ask questions based upon inferences.
no, you imply that you can read my mind. the evidence is that you cannot.

again, if you feel there is some ambiguity, feel free to ask for clarification. I do it all the time, it doesn't hurt a bit.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Where's this hate you're talking about? Certainly not from me.
I don't see hate in you.
But your posts show derision, dismissal, & backward notions about sex.
no, you imply that you can read my mind. the evidence is that you cannot.

again, if you feel there is some ambiguity, feel free to ask for clarification. I do it all the time, it doesn't hurt a bit.
Just so you know, I don't want to read your mind
(something you've accused me of). I imagine
that it's all spiders & poison ivy in there.

We Never Know

No Slack
I read your posts.
I interpret them as accurately as I can.
I ask questions based upon inferences.
Come on....be clear, candid, & honest.
Be like me, bruderherz.
Hypothetical question to you or anyone that has a daughter(I use daughter because I'm male).
Its just a question so I'm not going to debate it. Therefore I may not get any answers. However...

I'm driving through your neighbourhood and my truck breaks down. I walk up to your house and knock on your door. You open your door, I explain my situation and you allow me to use your phone to call for a tow truck. It will be two hours before the tow truck gets their so you offer me coffee and some food while I'm waiting.
In about 15 minutes a get a piece of food stuck in between my teeth and need floss to get it out.
The floss is in the bathroom but so is your daughter at the moment. Your bathroom has a partitian wall between the toilet and sink area.

Do you allow me to go into the bathroom to floss my teeth with your daughter being in there?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Hypothetical question to you or anyone that has a daughter(I use daughter because I'm male).
Women can have daughters too.
I'm driving through your neighbourhood and my truck breaks down. I walk up to your house and knock on your door. You open your door, I explain my situation and you allow me to use your phone to call for a tow truck. It will be two hours before the tow truck gets their so you offer me coffee and some food while I'm waiting.
In about 15 minutes a get a piece of food stuck in between my teeth and need floss to get it out.
The floss is in the bathroom but so is your daughter at the moment. Your bathroom has a partitian wall between the toilet and sink area.

Do you allow me to go into the bathroom to floss my teeth with your daughter being in there?
You seem to sketchy to allow in my house at all.
But if a guy seems OK, I'd have no problem.

icehorse

Premium Member
But your posts show derision, dismissal, & backward notions about sex.
I'll cop to being dismissive of some claims made by trans activists.

I'd like to understand what you mean by backwards notions about sex. Are you talking gender or sex or are you wanting to conflate the two?

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
oh please show me where i'm being misogynistic, i'll go make popcorn...
You were the one who referred to yourself and your cohorts as misogynists. At least that is what I though. If I misunderstood you I apologize.

So who were you referring to when you mentioned a cohort of misogynists?

icehorse

Premium Member
You were the one who referred to yourself and your cohorts as misogynists. At least that is what I though. If I misunderstood you I apologize.

So who were you referring to when you mentioned a cohort of misogynists?

I was referring to those posters who don't care how 47% of the world's women feel about sharing their safe spaces with biological males. That 47% that do not feel comfortable with such sharing.

Some posters here do not seem to care what that 47% of all women feel. To me that's quite misogynistic.

Does that make sense? (thanks for being open to clearing up the miscommunication!)

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I was referring to those posters who don't care how 47% of the world's women feel about sharing their safe spaces with biological males. That 47% that do not feel comfortable with such sharing.

Some posters here do not seem to care what that 47% of all women feel. To me that's quite misogynistic.

Does that make sense? (thanks for being open to clearing up the miscommunication!)
Who? We have a cohort like that here? Please tell us who and provide evidence of it.

(I'll make the popcorn this time)

icehorse

Premium Member
I find activists irrelevant to this discussion.

Sex & gender are different but related.
We're addressing sex...which I've already said.
ok, thanks for the clarification. these days it's common for people to use those words interchangeably, so i just wanted to make sure I understood you.

ok - so which of my ideas on sex seem backwards to you?

We Never Know

No Slack
Women can have daughters too.

You seem to sketchy to allow in my house at all.
But if a guy seems OK, I'd have no problem.
"You seem to sketchy to allow in my house at all.
But if a guy seems OK, I'd have no problem."

So your answer is you would let me go into the bathroom with your daughter in there using it. Thanks for your answer.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
"You seem to sketchy to allow in my house at all.
But if a guy seems OK, I'd have no problem."

So your answer is you would let me go into the bathroom with your daughter in there using it. Thanks for your answer.
Your hypothetical was about you, not just any man.
I've gotten to know you here on RF. Hence my
answer. Let's not go there any further.

Also your question was predicated upon separation
that preserved privacy. BTW, my daughter could
easily kick your behind if you acted inappropriately.
But she's reasonable, & might allow you to live.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm sure millions of women will feel much better knowing that you think their dread is misplaced.
Fortunately the feelings of the oppressors have often been ignored, like when racial segregation came to an end. Or when women were allowed to do much of anything outside the house, including vote.
This what makes science great. It cuts through personal anecdotes and beliefs and gives us objective data and evidence. In this regard there is no evidence to support it being necessary to segregate cis and trans in the restroom, and we do see many examples of bathroom crusaders harassing cis women because they think she's a trans woman.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner

Is it racist to not give a single **** about klansmen amd other racists crying about people of all sorts of colors living in the same neighborhoods as white people and educating white children?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Fortunately the feelings of the oppressors have often been ignored, like when racial segregation came to an end. Or when women were allowed to do much of anything outside the house, including vote.
Can you imagine the horror of having to
share a public lavatory with a negro!
All such feelings must be protected by laws
limiting access to lavatories & hospitals.
This what makes science great. It cuts through personal anecdotes and beliefs and gives us objective data and evidence. In this regard there is no evidence to support it being necessary to segregate cis and trans in the restroom, and we do see many examples of bathroom crusaders harassing cis women because they think she's a trans woman.
I've read of that occurring.
What next...will these bathroom Nazis
want cops evaluating genitalia as a
requirement to enter?