• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Barack Hussein Obama is the Final Antichrist

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
George Washington was a devout Christian who prayed during the hard times at valley forge.

He did not, however, espouse a "Christian Nation".

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]"Every man, conducting himself as a good citizen, and being accountable to God alone for his religious opinions, ought to be protected in worshiping the Deity according to the dictates of his own conscience.[/SIZE][/FONT][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]"[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]“We have abundant reason to rejoice that in this Land the light of truth and reason has triumphed over the power of bigotry and superstition ... In this enlightened Age and in this Land of equal liberty it is our boast, that a man's religious tenets will not forfeit the protection of the Laws, nor deprive him of the right of attaining and holding the highest Offices that are known in the United States.”[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Sans-serif,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]George Washington[/SIZE][/FONT]

blueman

God's Warrior
Obama quotes from the Quran FOUR TIMES, the TALMOUD ONCE and the BIBLE ONCE in his June 4, 2009 address to the world in Cairo, Egypt.

BARACK HUSSEIN MUHAMMED OBAMA is in fact a MUSLIM. He's flat out lying about his Christianity.

For 30 YEARS of his life he was a MUSLIM, it was his wife who supposedly "converted" him and his advisors who said he must be a Christian if he wants to have a political career.

He's a Christian in NAME ONLY, but in actuality, HE IS IN FACT A MUSLIM.

Obama Making Fun of the Bible

"A NEW BEGINNING" The FINAL ANTICHRIST'S OPENING SPEECH TO THE WORLD from CAIRO, EGYPT

President Obama Speaks to the Muslim World from Cairo, Egypt

Obama in this speech SPECIFICALLY uses the phrase "PEACE AND SECURITY" for Israel and Palestine.

THIS PHRASE ALONE POSITIVELY IDENTIFIES THE ANTICHRIST

1 Thessalonians 5: 3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

1 Thessalonians 5: 3
For when they (OBAMA and his ALLIES) shall say, PEACE and SAFETY (SECURITY); then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

OBAMA IS THE FINAL ANTICHRIST, LISTEN CLOSELY TO WHAT HE SAYS HERE, THIS IS A DIRECT FULFILLMENT OF I THESSALONIANS 5:3.

May 28, 2009

President Obama & Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas Speak

Possible Time Frame of the 7 Year Tribulation Period

Fall 2006 ~ 7 Year Tribulation Begins
Spring 2010 ~ Middle of 7 Year Tribulation
Fall 2013 ~ 7 Year Tribulation Ends

Luke 21: 28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh

D&C 35: 26
Lift up your hearts and be glad, your redemption draweth nigh.
Stop it with this nonsense because you have a different ideological view than the President. Unbelievable

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
According to Jesus, we're to pray for our enemies, so I'll pray for Obama and all those who are on the same path to hell has he is.

After all, we are all brothers and sisters of God, in the spirit.
Dear God!

Vile Atheist

Loud and Obnoxious
Don't you sheeple get it? Jesus wrote the Bible in plain English for you to understand. He wrote it in Revelations 4:2 "Barack HUSSEIN Obama is the Antichrist!"

FFH

Veteran Member
So, the tribulation has already started?
Yes...

The real question is though, will life go on after the tribulation ???

Yes, it never ends, but the world as we know it will end.

Things will get better for those who obey God.

Last edited:

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Yes...

The real question is though, will life go on after the tribulation ???

Yes, it never ends, but the world as we know it will end.

Things will get better for those who obey God.

Yes, I've heard this very same thing from people in religions that reject Jesus as even existing, though they require a person to accept their idea of God as truth. You can't all be right.

shortfade2

Well, befor the tribulation(In my mind) There will be a rapture, in which Jesus takes all of his followers to heaven. Then there is all of the trials and tribulations which greatly depends on whether you take those things literally, figuritively or as a parable. I have heard that it wil last 7 years,or 10 years. I I do not think that the hard times these days qualify in any way as being hard enough for the tribulations.

Kurt31416

In Islam, the Mahdi (and his sidekick enforcer, Jesus) show up (after massive suffering) and cause more massive suffering before perfect peace is established on earth. It stays that way for a long time before Judgement Day. Long enough for Jesus to settle down, get married, have some kids and finally die and be buried next to Muhammad.