• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Barack Hussein Obama is the Final Antichrist

Kurt31416

You are refering to Thomas who went to the southern tip of India. While there he set up a community of Christians in Kerala who are today referred to as the Syriac or Malabar Christians (members of the Oriental Orthodox Church)

Hi, Krishnakanta, yes, but I understand there are other Thomas Christian churches other than that one. Including one that's rather Jewish. But Thomas originally came to the northern coast, with the story that he visited Kerala before he was killed. But Kerala had a Jewish colony from centuries before Jesus, and the Thomas Christians probably considered themselves Jewish.

What Madhuri is referring to is a tradition that says that Jesus survived the crucifixion and was forced to flee Palestine. He traveled east into Kashmir where he lived, studied, and taught until he died at 80. Some local Muslims believe to have his tomb in that region where there is a man burried according to Jewish custom underneath a Sufi saint burried in the Islam custom.

I don't know if it's true or not but that is the story

Yes, I'm familiar with the story, but there are no "Thomas Christians" still living in India to confirm it. And the otherwise goofy Acts of Thomas, that told the story, somehow happening to know the king of that small part of India matching the story of the Thomas Christians now. It gives the Thomas story a lot more credibility. And after all, I always figured, if the twin brother of Jesus, easy to see how people could get confused and think it's Jesus.

dogsgod

That's how Joe Stalin and Hitler (after 1934 when he had power) felt.

Do you know who stated the following?

"Secular schools can never be tolerated because such schools have no religious instruction, and a general moral instruction without a religious foundation is built on air; consequently, all character training and religion must be derived from faith. . . we need believing people."

dogsgod

"God is Dead" died almost 30 years ago.:facepalm:

I never stated "God is dead." I said, "Religion is outdated and irrelevant." God is merely one god of many and a tiny fraction of all that is religion, and just as outdated and irrelevant as the rest.

Last edited:

dogsgod

Well, yes, but Islam is the leading religion in terms of population, so are not most of them the ones that stand in crowds chanting Death to America? So do you frown upon them as the ones who are the majority of your population
They chant "Death to America" because of US foreign policy.

dogsgod

Well? Time's up, it was Hitler that stated the following:

"Secular schools can never be tolerated because such schools have no religious instruction, and a general moral instruction without a religious foundation is built on air; consequently, all character training and religion must be derived from faith. . . we need believing people."

Kurt31416

Well? Time's up, it was Hitler that stated the following:

Not after 1934 he didn't, which is what I said. That was before he had the power and still needed to suck up.

Think about what you are saying, Adolph Hitler, was worshipping a Jewish God with the history of the Jewish people as a holy book? It's like some kind of sick joke.

FFH

Veteran Member
Minute 1:27 Obama, AGAIN, says "PEACE AND SECURITY"

August 18, 2009 (Obama continues his alignment with ISLAMIC nations)

President Obama and President Mubarak Speak to the Press

THIS PHRASE ALONE POSITIVELY IDENTIFIES THE ANTICHRIST

1 Thessalonians 5: 3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

1 Thessalonians 5: 3
For when they (OBAMA and his ALLIES) shall say, PEACE and SAFETY (SECURITY); then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Last edited:

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
The devil would hve to be pretty stupid to say all the things that were prophesied if he wanted to keep a disguise. Since many Christians hail him as incredibly powerful and God-like he would obviously know that people are expecting to see particular clues to recognise him. He would be a fool to follow through as people expect.

Renji

Minute 1:27 Obama, AGAIN, says "PEACE AND SECURITY"

President Obama and President Mubarak Speak to the Press

Didn't Jesus speak of peace when he was here on earth? Secondly, it is mentioned that the AC will be worshiped. Does anyone worship him as a god? And we are warned by the apostle Paul about the false prophets, right? I think you should be careful in believing or accepting this kind of ideas.. It is said that many will knock on your door speaking the name of Jesus but it is said that some of them are just false prophets so why immediately believe this kind of ideas?

Amill

Apikoros
I love all the little defenses that are set up in the texts to stop people from wandering from the path. It is very well done.

dogsgod

Not after 1934 he didn't, which is what I said. That was before he had the power and still needed to suck up.

Think about what you are saying, Adolph Hitler, was worshipping a Jewish God with the history of the Jewish people as a holy book? It's like some kind of sick joke.
Of course, pick a date and claim that after that he was an atheist all along. Am I debating a child?
Hitler worshiped a Christian god and was putting the fight to the Jews for killing his God.

"May therefore God give us the strength to continue to do our duty and with this prayer we bow in homage before our dead heroes, before those whom they have left behind in bereavement, and before all the other victims of this war."
-Adolf Hitler, in prayer at the end of a radio address on 15 March 1942.

Only when the entire German people become a single community of sacrifice can we expect and hope that Almighty God will help us. The Almighty has never helped a lazy man. He does not help the coward. He does not help a people that cannot help itself.
The principle applies here, help yourselves and Almighty God will not deny you his assistance.
-Adolf Hitler, in a broadcast from Berlin, 03 Oct.1941

FFH

Veteran Member
Didn't Jesus speak of peace when he was here on earth?
Matthew 10: 34
Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
Secondly, it is mentioned that the AC will be worshiped. Does anyone worship him as a god?
Anything we place above God becomes our god.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En5ke0d01NY&feature=related
And we are warned by the apostle Paul about the false prophets, right? I think you should be careful in believing or accepting this kind of ideas.. It is said that many will knock on your door speaking the name of Jesus but it is said that some of them are just false prophets so why immediately believe this kind of ideas?
All the signs are there,

Last edited:

Kurt31416

Of course, pick a date and claim that after that he was an atheist all along. Am I debating a child?

Well, an admission that he never said a nice thing about Christians after 1934. Never a nice thing about the Christians when he was in power. That's progress.

And the ad-hominem speaks for itself.

Now we're down to whether Hitler would ever worship a Jew, and whether he was capable of lying.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Well who know, maybe the prediction will come true for FFH. It's called self-fulfilling prophesy. Happens all the time.