• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Barack Hussein Obama is the Final Antichrist

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Your an Australian!!! Dude, your my best friend. I have been to Australia 5 times and it is my favorite. I like it even more than Colorado

Well, technically I've been to Denver but it was just the airport...looked nice though!
What part of Australia did you visit? I live on the east coast, somewhere in the middle :)

iloveislam

Muslim
jesus will not allow america to be an islamic nation !!!!

Destruction will follow america, if it becomes a nation, which rejects god !!!!

يُرِيدُونَ لِيُطْفِئُوا نُورَ اللَّهِ بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَاللَّهُ مُتِمُّ نُورِهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْكَافِرُونَ

Vile Atheist

Loud and Obnoxious
يُرِيدُونَ لِيُطْفِئُوا نُورَ اللَّهِ بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَاللَّهُ مُتِمُّ نُورِهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْكَافِرُونَ

I concur.

shortfade2

Well, technically I've been to Denver but it was just the airport...looked nice though!
What part of Australia did you visit? I live on the east coast, somewhere in the middle :)

I've been to sydney once or twice, Port Douglas is my favorite, because it is so close to the Great Barrier Reef, and....I cant remember the other places name, but it was in that basic area..

lol, to that Contentious Maximas.

dogsgod

You're really not up on the theological times, are you.
I certainly am, and not only that, I'm not superstitious about invisible gods. The numbers of people losing their religion is growing and it's about time.

Last edited:

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
I certainly am, and not only that I'm not superstitious about invisible gods. The numbers of people losing their religion is growing and it's about time.
Though just because there "lose" there religion doesn't mean they stop believing in a god of sometime. Being religious and being a Theist are two different things.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Also Wicca is growing rapidly in the US.
Religious not going anywhere, it's just changing.

Take heed now, the Antichrist is indeed Obama, not a friend, but full of evil. Do not let him deceive you through his appearance. He has already deceived many.

LOL!!!!!!!!!

How about Romans 13 in regards to President Obama?

13:1 Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and those that exist have been instituted by God. 2 Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment. 3 For rulers are not a terror to good conduct, but to bad. Would you have no fear of the one who is in authority? Then do what is good, and you will receive his approval, 4 for he is God's servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword in vain. For he is the servant of God, an avenger who carries out God's wrath on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore one must be in subjection, not only to avoid God's wrath but also for the sake of conscience. 6 For because of this you also pay taxes, for the authorities are ministers of God, attending to this very thing. 7 Pay to all what is owed to them: taxes to whom taxes are owed, revenue to whom revenue is owed, respect to whom respect is owed, honor to whom honor is owed.

Last edited:

shortfade2

(Note: Not "true" islam. I dont know anything about it. I just hear about Islam, so I am just saying what I hear, and what I hear is that the suicide bombers, terrorists, etc, are people who have twisted Islam in the same way that Constantinople twisted Christianity.)

FFH

Veteran Member
August 3, 2009

President Obama Meets with the Amir of Kuwait

At minute 2:00 Obama briefly mentions moving forward with the Arab-Isreali peace process.

This is my post number 11,111.

Last edited:

Renji

August 3, 2009

President Obama Meets with the Amir of Kuwait

At minute 2:00 Obama briefly mentions moving forward with the Arab-Isreali peace process.

This is my post number 11,111.

Stop this please, you are becoming a false prophet by spreading this word!:facepalm: How sure are you that this prophecy was given by someone guided by God through the Holy Spirit? Be careful, there are a lot of false prophets nowadays. This is completely an atrocity...

Last edited:

Renji

Where did you get the idea that people are placing Obama higher than God? FYI, I'm a Christian and I'm not defending Obama because I place Him higher than God.... I'm absolutely sure that all of the ideas or "prophecies" that you gathered are all false... Have you heard that there are also some "fools" who "predicted" who the antichrist is, but they're saying that it is George Bush... Then after the Bush administration, here comes this prophecy. Laughable isn't it? That was 2 "prophecies" of the same topics but are contradicting. From there, you should realize that this prophecy is nuts. i wonder who's the next "last antichrist" that they point out....

I reposted it... FFH, read!:eek:

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
I certainly am,
No you're not. If you were, you'd have known about the "God is dead" mvt.
I'm not superstitious about invisible gods.
Neither are believers. To us, God is highly visible. One just has to know where to look.
The numbers of people losing their religion is growing
So are the numbers of people losing their center.