• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Barack Hussein Obama is the Final Antichrist

FFH

Veteran Member
Stop this please, you are becoming a false prophet by spreading this word!:facepalm: How sure are you that this prophecy was given by someone guided by God through the Holy Spirit? Be careful, there are a lot of false prophets nowadays. This is completely an atrocity...
I'm 100 percent sure.

They don't. Despite that FFH says he's LDS, he is his own thing. Many(if not all) LDS on RF will tell you that what FFH says is his on and has nothing to do with the rest of LDS.

Thanks for sharing that information. I thought the LDS Faith is grounded in modern day revelation received by their modern day prophets? So, why is FFH acting anti-mormon?

FFH

Veteran Member
August 21, 2009

پیام پرزیدنت اوباما به مناسبت ماه رمضان - Persian

August 21, 2009
Same speech. different language translation.

الرئيس أوباما يوجه رسالته بمناسبة حلول شهر رمضان - Arabic

August 21, 2009
Same speech. different language translation.

\
Punjabi - صدر اوباما رمضان دا سنیہہ دیندے ہین

"PEACE AND SECURITY" AGAIN stated by Obama at minute 2:22 and minute 4:15

THIS PHRASE ALONE POSITIVELY IDENTIFIES THE ANTICHRIST

1 Thessalonians 5: 3
For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

1 Thessalonians 5: 3
For when they (OBAMA AND HIS ALLIES) shall say, PEACE AND SAFETY (SECURITY); then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
I did not know the LDS Church believed that President Obama was the anti-Christ?
LDS members are entitled and encouraged to think for themselves and aquire PERSONAL revelation, concerning affairs that PERSONALLY affect them.

Obama being the antichrist, PERSONALLY affects me, SINCE HR'S PRESIDENT OF THE U.S. and I'm a U.S. citizen, who PAYS U.S. TAXES.

I also pay tithes and offerings to the LDS church.

I am LDS and adhere to NO OTHER RELIGION.

Last edited:

Darkness

Psychoanalyst/Marxist
FFH said:
"PEACE AND SECURITY" AGAIN stated by Obama at minute 2:22 and minute 4:15

Since when is peace and security a bad thing. By the way, the Barack Obama Versus Religion was such an incredible speech. I have knew respect for him.

Peggy Anne

Deist Aries
So, what ? Are god and son floating down from heaven, Inc. on their thrones? Herding the sheeple, and beating up the girl in the painting with the holey jeans ? Heeeeere's jesus ! Yo gonna go ta hell ! Git'em Lord. Whup em. burn em good, loving father.yeeeehaaaa crispy critters. gawd and son is happpeeeeeee. Snicker. Snort. hahahahahaha. the devil is waitin ! Yessir. dem holey jeans is a baaaad fashion statement.

LDS members are entitled and encouraged to think for themselves and aquire PERSONAL revelation, concerning affairs that PERSONALLY affect them.

Obama being the antichrist, PERSONALLY affects me, SINCE HR'S PRESIDENT OF THE U.S. and I'm a U.S. citizen, who PAYS U.S. TAXES.

I also pay 10 percent of my income to the LDS church and a 1 percent offering above and beyond that to the LDS/MORMON church.

I am LDS and adhere to NO OTHER RELIGION.

Interesting... can you estimate what percentage of LDS believe that Obama is the Anti-Christ? How do you reconcile your belief with Romans 13? Maybe you are actually rebelling against God by calling Obama thee Anti-Christ? Do you think it is impossible for God to lie?

Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you. For he is God's servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God's servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also because of conscience. This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God's servants, who give their full time to governing. Give everyone what you owe him: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor. - Rom 13

Last edited:
The revelation below is from an unnamed Yada Yada Rectal Tube channel. I've read all 200 plus revelations on this Yada Yada Rectal Tube channel.

This is Jesus Christ speaking, in this revelation, bugga bugga and yada yada yada.

Crikey! The mental patients have taken over the asylum. John of Patmos may have been the first ever published paranoid schizophrenic. Others believe he was just a demented alcoholic, with a burned out Liver, hallucinations, delusions, and irrational system of bizarre frightening dreams that needed real treatment which was not yet available.

Gosh, with Haloperidal, Carbamezapine, Lactulose, and a low protein diet and he might have had periods of sane lucency. Then the Book of Revelations would never have been the great inspiration for the classic horror novels of Howard Philips Lovecraft, August Derleth, and Bently Little.

Amhairghine

FFH

Veteran Member
Interesting... can you estimate what percentage of LDS believe that Obama is the Anti-Christ?
No

How do you reconcile your belief with Romans 13? Maybe you are actually rebelling against God by calling Obama thee Anti-Christ? Do you think it is impossible for God to lie?
We MUST pray for those in authority over us, even if it means praying for the antichrist, that he will do no wicked thing against us.

Matthew 5: 44
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

3 Nephi 12: 44 (Book of Mormon)
But behold I say unto you, love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them who despitefully use you and persecute you;

Last edited:
No

We MUST pray for those in authority over us, even if it means praying for the antichrist, that he will do no wicked thing against us.

Matthew 5: 44
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

3 Nephi 12: 44 (Book of Mormon)
But behold I say unto you, love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them who despitefully use you and persecute you;

Please look at Romans 13 again. You are indirectly calling the God in the Bible to be your enemy. You are praying to your enemy (God) for your enemy (God). God has established President Obama to have authority over you. All authority is from God. Therefore, you are rebelling against God for calling President Obama to be the Anti-Christ.

Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.

Are you suggesting it would've been wrong to rebel against Hitler?

Good point. When Paul wrote Romans 13, Nero was in power, who was killing the Christians. I guess Peter wanted to overthrow the Roman government, but Jesus pointed to another kingdom not of this world. The Spirit of the Anti Christ according to the Apostle John was already around 2,000 years ago. The Antichrist is not a particular person.

Warning Concerning Antichrists

18 Children, it is the last hour, and as you have heard that antichrist is coming, so now many antichrists have come. Therefore we know that it is the last hour. 19 They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us. But they went out, that it might become plain that they all are not of us. 20 But you have been anointed by the Holy One, and you all have knowledge. [3] 21 I write to you, not because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and because no lie is of the truth. 22 Who is the liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? This is the antichrist, he who denies the Father and the Son. 23 No one who denies the Son has the Father. Whoever confesses the Son has the Father also. 24 Let what you heard from the beginning abide in you. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, then you too will abide in the Son and in the Father. 25 And this is the promise that he made to us [4]—eternal life. - 1 John

FFH

Veteran Member
Please look at Romans 13 again. You are indirectly calling the God in the Bible to be your enemy. You are praying to your enemy (God) for your enemy (God). God has established President Obama to have authority over you. All authority is from God. Therefore, you are rebelling against God for calling President Obama to be the Anti-Christ.

Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. Consequently, he who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves.
I submit to State and Federal authorities, by paying taxes, and obeying all State and Federal laws.

Identifying a Federal EMPLOYEE, as the ANTICHRIST, has NOTHING to do with rebelling against God.

Identifying ANY WORLD LEADER, as an antichrist, has NOTHING to do with rebellion against God.

The mojority of Americans have spoken, and they've gotten what they wanted, OBAMA, which God, in his divine wisdom, has given them.

Last edited:
I submit to State and Federal authorities, by paying taxes, and obeying all State and Federal laws.

Identifying a Federal EMPLOYEE, as the ANTICHRIST, has NOTHING to do with rebelling against God.

Identifying ANY WORLD LEADER, as an antichrist, has NOTHING to do with rebellion against God.

The mojority of Americans have spoken, and they've gotten what they wanted, OBAMA, which God, in his divine wisdom, has given them.

I voted for Obama as a Christian who loves the Lord Jesus Christ. His opponent McCain does not even profess Jesus Christ. God is defintely not a Rebublican, and traditional family values as defined by the LDS and Evangelical Churches would leave out many believing households such as Abraham, Issac, and Jacob.

Vile Atheist

Loud and Obnoxious
I voted for Obama as a Christian who loves the Lord Jesus Christ. His opponent McCain does not even profess Jesus Christ. God is defintely not a Rebublican, and traditional family values as defined by the LDS and Evangelical Churches would leave out many believing households such as Abraham, Issac, and Jacob.

What does someone's religion have to do with how well they will run the country?

FFH

Veteran Member
You and most others want a tailor made Jesus.

Obama is a false messiah, which the world has been looking for, and God has, in his divine wisdom, given a false messiah to them, in these last and final days of this earth's existence, as we know it.

Last edited: