• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Barack Hussein Obama is the Final Antichrist

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
a1205_thumb.jpg

logician

17 percent of the GOP in New Jersey think Obama is the antiChrist, and 18 percent are not sure.
Many other states probably have higher numbers.
Doesn't say much for the state of religion in America.

FFH

Veteran Member
Obama says"PEACE AND SECURITY" at minute 1:38

President Obama: Warm Wishes for Rosh Hashanah

THIS PHRASE ALONE "PEACE AND SAFETY/SECURITY" POSITIVELY IDENTIFIES THE ANTICHRIST

1 Thessalonians 5: 3
For when they shall say, PEACE AND SAFETY; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

For when they (OBAMA and his ALLIES) shall say, PEACE AND SAFETY (SECURITY); then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

Possible end time time frame of the 10 year tribulation period (see www.TrumpetCallofGodOnline.com)

1) 3 year tribulation 2006 to 2009
2) 7 year tribulation starts 2009
3) First rapture could happen in the SPRING of 2010, in accordance with the Jewish feasts (see feast time frames below)
4) Second rapture may happen 3 1/2 years into this 7 year tribulation 2013
5) Last 3 1/2 years (final destruction of the earth and it's inhabitants) 2013 to 2016
6) End of 7 year tribulation 2016

www.TrumpetCallofGodOnline.com

Jewish Feasts

Rosh Hashanah (New Year) Feast of Trumpets (Which symbolizes/announces the SOON COMING RESURRECTION/RAPTURE) September 19-20
Yom Kippur (Day of Atonement) September 28
Zukkot (Feast of Tabernacles) sypmolizes the WEDDING FEAST (October 3-9) and 10 (8th day)
Purim (Defeat of Haman's plot to destroy Jews in Persia) Feburaray 28

Passover March 30 - April 6 (Exact day in history when Jesus Christ was resurrected)
First Fruits March 31 (Symbolizes the FIRST RESURRECTION/FIRST RAPTURE)
Shavout (Feast of Weeks) Symbolizes the 7 year (WEEK LONG) tribulation period (May 19-20)

Last edited:

ayani

FFH ~

Biblically, friend, the Anti-Christ is going to be a lot different from Obama.

quite frankly, Obama is too unpopular and inefficient to be the Anti-Christ. scripture is clear that the Anti-Christ will be very popular, internationally respected and worshipped, and will decieve many the world over.

Obama definately had a Messiah complex going on for a while, and many people hoped in him. but to equate him with the Anti-Christ.... he is certainly ruled by the spirit of the Anti-Christ, but he's just a man who can't get his bills passed through congress, and is trying very hard to do a very difficult job with plenty of opposition.

rojse

RF Addict
Obama says"PEACE AND SECURITY" at minute 1:38

THIS PHRASE ALONE "PEACE AND SAFETY/SECURITY" POSITIVELY IDENTIFIES THE ANTICHRIST

For when they shall say, PEACE AND SAFETY; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

For when they shall say, PEACE AND SAFETY (SECURITY); then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

It's quite clear to me that George W Bush was the Antichrist.

From a George W Bush speech:

The United States and other nations are working on a road map for peace. We are setting out the necessary conditions for progress toward the goal of two states, Israel and Palestine, living side by side in peace and security.

Consider that, will you? It got me thinking.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Full text: George Bush's speech to the American Enterprise Institute

FFH

Veteran Member
Obama is the beast of Revelation 13 (The Final Antichrist)

Prophecy: Obama is the beast, Dream - 1st September 2009

It was revelation from the Lord, before sleeping i asked Him to reveal me something that people need to hear it and to warn them, and then in the night i got my dream:

I saw in my dream, i was in a United Nations, but this United Nations was not like we know it, it was like a religious and faith representing United Nations, so i was supposed to represent my country, so i was turning around in that United Nations i saw many temples, then i saw a temple worshiping Satan, ceremony, incense, there were too much people in it, praising Satan, then i saw a room beside that temple, there was a man preparing himself for the ceremony, he was puting his tie, he was Obama, i entered to that room and asked him, that i heard that you are the beast and you will give the mark of the beast 666? he answered yes I am the beast, and i pray one hour everyday to Satan, then i continued to a christian temple, they were people discussing about christian matters, and i saw people coming from the temple of satan, to persecute them.

So TAKE HEED and DO NOT TAKE HIS MARK or WORSHIP HIM, then you will be condemned forever and ever: Revelations 14:9-11 Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.

Revelations 16:2 So the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth; and it became a loathsome and malignant sore on the people who had the mark of the beast and who worshiped his image.

The beast, Antichrist: Revelations 13.

Prophecy: the spirit of delusion

Prophecy: the spirit of delusion

Now the spirit of delusion is in the world, and will deceive more and more believers, because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved, so I will send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: that they all might be judged who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

More and more, the reveal of Antichrist is approaching , the spirit of delusion will enter in the babylon churches, to take them away from the truth, and to be prepared for worshipping the image of the beast.

You must check every spirit, to know if it is My Spirit, or spirit of delusion, but you are blind and deaf, you can neither see Me, or hear My voice, to recognize if it is from Me.

Repent!, and come out from this fake churches, before that you will be deceived by the:

the spirit of delusion.

Last edited:

The Neo Nerd

It was revelation from the Lord, before sleeping i asked Him to reveal me something that people need to hear it and to warn them, and then in the night i got my dream:

I saw in my dream, i was in a United Nations, but this United Nations was not like we know it, it was like a religious and faith representing United Nations, so i was supposed to represent my country, so i was turning around in that United Nations i saw many temples, then i saw a temple worshiping Satan, ceremony, incense, there were too much people in it, praising Satan, then i saw a room beside that temple, there was a man preparing himself for the ceremony, he was puting his tie, he was Obama, i entered to that room and asked him, that i heard that you are the beast and you will give the mark of the beast 666? he answered yes I am the beast, and i pray one hour everyday to Satan, then i continued to a christian temple, they were people discussing about christian matters, and i saw people coming from the temple of satan, to persecute them.

So TAKE HEED and DO NOT TAKE HIS MARK or WORSHIP HIM, then you will be condemned forever and ever: Revelations 14:9-11 Then another angel, a third one, followed them, saying with a loud voice, If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives a mark on his forehead or on his hand, 10 he also will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is mixed in full strength in the cup of His anger; and he will be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever; they have no rest day and night, those who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.

Revelations 16:2 So the first angel went and poured out his bowl on the earth; and it became a loathsome and malignant sore on the people who had the mark of the beast and who worshiped his image.

Ok i'm calling Poe on this one.

There is a video on his personal page that has "I Hided Your Sins" on the screen.

-Q

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
What's this FFH? I thought you said you where done with the Debate part of the Forum? It would seem you like a beating when people prove your misguided, uninformed, ignorant views wrong.

FFH

Veteran Member
Ok i'm calling Poe on this one.

There is a video on his personal page that has "I Hided Your Sins" on the screen.

-Q
He's French, English is not his first language.

Try receiving a revelation from God in your native language, then translate it into ANOTHER language.

Remember, you're not a professional and you're not getting paid for your services, you're working from home, with a crude understanding of the language you're translating into.

Last edited:

Andal

resident hypnotist

the spirit of delusion.

Sounds like the power of suggestion to me. He obviously already had a bias against Obama then he prays asking God to show him something to warn the people about. I'm sure he was quite sincere in his prayers. So what happened, his unconscious, playing on his fears, conjured up a nice little dream.

I seriously wonder what you "obama is the antichrist" people are going to do when his term comes to an end and it turns out he did not bring the end of the world.

I wonder too if this is nothing more than latent racism disguised in religious symbolism. Good ol' GW had a better chance of being the anti christ in my book but you people don't call him out for all of his crimes. Obama has done nothing illegal nor has violated international law. Leave the guy alone.

The Neo Nerd

Sounds like the power of suggestion to me. He obviously already had a bias against Obama then he prays asking God to show him something to warn the people about. I'm sure he was quite sincere in his prayers. So what happened, his unconscious, playing on his fears, conjured up a nice little dream.

I seriously wonder what you "obama is the antichrist" people are going to do when his term comes to an end and it turns out he did not bring the end of the world.

I wonder too if this is nothing more than latent racism disguised in religious symbolism. Good ol' GW had a better chance of being the anti christ in my book but you people don't call him out for all of his crimes. Obama has done nothing illegal nor has violated international law. Leave the guy alone.

Now i was going to write this but then figured i'd be wasting my time.

But i'm still calling Poe.

-Q