• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Barack Hussein Obama is the Final Antichrist

Kerr

I've listened to 400 of these 500 revelations. Listen and decide for yourself if they're true or not.

Note: This revelation was given before Obama was elected in November of 2008.
March 7, 2008 (Revelation from God)
TEXT GOD'S WILL (OBAMA SHALL LEAD YOU)

I'm currently listening to these, I'm in Volume 6, half way through.

Volume 1
Volume 2
Volume 3
Volume 4
Volume 5
Volume 6
Volume 7

www.TrumpetCallofGodOnline.com

According to these revelations, the final tribulation period is 10 years long, not 7 years long, which I believe began in 2006.
That does not tell me anything. Some people have a nasty habit of twisting revalations, prophecies and such things to fir their own agendas, how do I actually know that this site is not trying to do that thing?

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
I can do that too.....

The Apostle Paul was the Final Anti-Christ!!!!

Proof here!!!!!

The Apostle Paul Was A Deceiver!

• Paul was never recognized as an apostle by the Disciples OR Jesus
  • Paul was never trained by the disciples, the men who walked, talked, and broke bread with our Saviour. He received his knowledge from "revelations."
  • Paul's account of his Damascus Road Experience changed every time he told it, thus the disciples knew he was lying.
  • Paul declared he was teaching another Gospel of which he himself was the Father
  • Paul declared he himself was the son of God
  • Paul issued his own commandments and laws for people to adhere to
  • Paul taught the exact Opposite of what Jesus and His real disciples did.
  • Paul worked to destroy and undo everything Jesus and His disciples did and were doing.
  • Paul was never repentant for being the greatest persecutor of Christians at that time! He boasted about it! Over and Over!
  • Paul said God's law was a Curse. Jesus said it was a blessing. Who's lying?
  • Paul condemned Jesus and His disciples for false teachings, he condemned Jesus Himself for having long hair in 1 Corinthians 11:14, something approved in Numbers 6:5 and Judges 13:5.
  • Jesus Said: Keep the Sabbath (Mark 2:27), circumcise male children (Luke 2:21), Paul Said: Circumcision is not necessary (Romans 2:26) that is going against what the Christ said in Luke 2:21.
  • In 1 Corinthians 15:1 Paul says that he was not giving them anything but what “he preached.” He explained this even further in the second book (or letter) to the Corinthians (2 Corinthians 11:17). It reads - “That which I speak, I speak it not after the Lord, but as it were foolishly, in this confidence of boasting.” He's telling you plain and simple he was speaking of himself and not from or of the Lord!"
  • Paul cursed Jesus and His disciples
  • Paul claimed he himself was the son of God
  • Paul Supported and demanded Adherence to Iniquity (Discrimination), Jesus said to not let it be found among us! Who's lying?

(Your on to something FHH, this is kinda fun!!!)

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
See how wrong you can be.;)

You moderns have deserted the true faith for your "interpretations" of the infallible WoG. God don't speak no riddle. He says what he means and means what he says.:yes:

Or so I was taught yea these many decades passed.:D
But we very often make things harder than they are by the overlapping of our own voice.

(BTW, heathens are not godless. Heathenry is chock full of gods. My favorite is Loki.)

sojourner

Ishmael (Islam) has FORSAKEN the Lord Jesus Christ and thus has become an enemy to God and his people.

Islam DENIES Jesus is the Christ.
The lesson to be learned here is (as always) one of love, not of judgment. when Ishmael was forsaken, God did not forsake Ishmael. Don't you suppose Jesus loves Muslims just as much as Jesus loves Mormons?

sojourner

Okay, I see where the misunderstanding was, my fault, sorry..

Let me rephrase.

Ishmael became and enemy to Isaac, so Ishmael was sent out into the desert, where he has remained an enemy of House of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Joseph.

OBAMA IS A DESCENDANT OF ISHMAEL.
No, Ishmael was simply older than Isaac. There was no enmity, other than that concocted by Sarah. God didn't order Hagar and Ishmael sent away. Sarah did. They have remained under God's care ever since.

I DOUBT THAT YOU'RE A DESCENDANT OF ISAAC. (Otherwise, you'd be Jewish).

richardlowellt

No, just the opposite, I have hope, faith, love, joy, peace, etc., because I know who's in charge, and I worship him, not this world.

Web-Second-Coming.jpg
Hey, not only are they all cross dressers and blue eyed caucasians, all the trumpets have NO valves, so they are all pitched in the same key. I am a trumpet player and was looking forward to going to heaven to be a divine trumpet player, but not now, what a drag, all in the same key, no nice juicy harmony, how boring. Wouldn't you think this God would at least give his trumpet players instruments with valves?

FFH

Veteran Member
Revelation given March 7, 2008

*God's Will - Obama Shall Lead You

text only

"OBAMA SHALL LEAD YOU"

Posted by Timothy
Youtube username/link TrumpetCallofGod

IF YOU DON'T HAVE HIGH SPEED HERE'S THE REVELATIONS CONCERNING OBAMA AS THE FINAL ANTICHRIST LEADER (THE BEAST)

TEXT WRATH
AUDIO GOD'S WILl (OBAMA SHALL LEAD YOU)

Note: This revelation was given BEFORE Obama won.
March 7, 2008 (Revelation from God)

www.TrumpetCallofGodOnline.com

In this dream Albert (Albertoffrance) also reveals OBAMA as the BEAST (final antichrist), who instigates the "MARK OF THE BEAST" (skin embedded microchip buying system).

Albert's (Albertoffrance) revelations from God are similar to Christiena's (Lastrumpet08) revelations (woman from the opening post).

Albert's Dream (Albertoffrance)
September 1, 2009

Prophecy: Dream - The beast (OBAMA)

Albert resides in France
Christiena is originally from South Africa but now resides in the U.S.

Christiena's Revelation from God (Lastrumpet08)

Prophecy: Reveal the Antichrist

GiantHouseKey

Hey, not only are they all cross dressers and blue eyed caucasians, all the trumpets have NO valves, so they are all pitched in the same key. I am a trumpet player and was looking forward to going to heaven to be a divine trumpet player, but not now, what a drag, all in the same key, no nice juicy harmony, how boring. Wouldn't you think this God would at least give his trumpet players instruments with valves?

No harmony... But no dissonance either ;)

GhK.

shortfade2

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I played trumpet too!!! THATS GREAT!! just a stinking bugle BAH! I LOVE IT!!!

I NEVER THOUGHT THAT ID SAY THis, but.....FRUBALS TO THE ATHEIST!!!! YAY!!!