• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Barack Hussein Obama is the Final Antichrist

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
FHH,
Do you realize....
It was people with attitudes like yours, self-righteous, God fearing, looking for a "devil" to blame, fearful and angry at someone they deemed an "impostor"....who stormed a jail cell in Carthage, Illinois. And killed Joseph Smith?

FFH

Veteran Member
FHH,
Do you realize....
It was people with attitudes like yours, self-righteous, God fearing, looking for a "devil" to blame, fearful and angry at someone they deemed an "impostor"....who stormed a jail cell in Carthage, Illinois. And killed Joseph Smith?
This is a classic case of psych projection.

You project onto others, what you yourself may be feeling towards others.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
Satan LOVES to PROJECT onto others, what HE HIMSELF is feeling.

Sorrow, sadness, anger, frustration, fear, resentment, lust, rage, etc.

HE'S A COMPLETE IDIOT yet most let him have his way with their lives.

It's VERY sad.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
:facepalm: All I may be projecting is pity...
Another tool of the devil.

Satan LOVES for us to feel pity for ourselves, and he even LOVES IT MORE, when we project that onto others, so THEY THEMSELVES will feel pity FOR THEMSELVES, which is VERY SELFISH

To feel pity for oneself is against the commandments of God and VERY selfish.

You project pity onto others, cuz YOU YOURSELF are pitying yourself and you want others to feel sorry for themselves.

To pity oneself is wrong.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
When one person projects sorrow, sadness, frustration, fear, anger, resentment, rage lust, etc., on to another, they're ACUTALLY THROWING THE "FIREY DARTS OF THE DEVIL" for the DEVIL.

You're acutally doing Satan's job for him.

Satan juts sits back and LAUGHS at his followers/captives/slaves on earth.

The darts just got flung back, careful, your wall might catch on fire.

Anyone who wants to throw darts will have to take cover, cuz it's comin' right back at ya.

Last edited:

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie

Satan LOVES for us to feel pity for ourselves, and he even LOVES IT MORE, when we project that onto others, so THEY THEMSELVES will feel pity FOR THEMSELVES, which is VERY SELFISH

You project pity onto others, cuz YOU YOURSELF are pitying yourself and you want others to feel sorry for themselves.

But to show pity for others is commendable...

THE BOOK OF ALMA
THE SON OF ALMA
CHAPTER 53
11 And because of their oath they had been kept from taking up arms against their brethren; for they had taken an oath that they never would shed blood more; and according to their oath they would have perished; yea, they would have suffered themselves to have fallen into the hands of their brethren, had it not been for the pity and the exceeding love which Ammon and his brethren had had for them.

As such, I feel pity towards you in your ignorance, and hope that one day, you may look at yourself as others see you.

FFH

Veteran Member
But to show pity for others is commendable...

THE BOOK OF ALMA
THE SON OF ALMA
CHAPTER 53
11 And because of their oath they had been kept from taking up arms against their brethren; for they had taken an oath that they never would shed blood more; and according to their oath they would have perished; yea, they would have suffered themselves to have fallen into the hands of their brethren, had it not been for the pity and the exceeding love which Ammon and his brethren had had for them.

As such, I feel pity towards you in your ignorance, and hope that one day, you may look at yourself as others see you.
You're NOT showing pity, you're PROJECTING pity.

It's a SUBTLE satanic trick.

I've BEEN THROUGH THIS A MILLION TIMES, it's getting VERY OLD !!!!

FFH

Veteran Member
The beast (the final antichrist) will come from the House of Ishmael the enemy of the House of Abraham.

Revelation given March 7, 2008

*God's Will - Obama Shall Lead You

text only

"OBAMA SHALL LEAD YOU"

Posted by Timothy (TrumpetCallofGod)

IF YOU DON'T HAVE HIGH SPEED HERE'S THE REVELATIONS CONCERNING OBAMA AS THE FINAL ANTICHRIST LEADER (THE BEAST)
TEXT WRATH
TEXT GOD'S WILL (OBAMA SHALL LEAD YOU)
AUDIO GOD'S WILl (OBAMA SHALL LEAD YOU)

Note: This revelation was given BEFORE Obama won.
March 7, 2008 (Revelation from God)
TEXT GOD'S WILL (OBAMA SHALL LEAD YOU)

Last edited:

Zorro1227

Did the devil tell you this himself? You cannot make statements like this when there is no proof.

prophet1970

I thought that obama was the antichrist too, but there is compelling new evidence that the antichrist is really none other than prince william of england. Supposedly they used dna cloning from the shroud of turin before he was born to prince charles and princess diana. He is directly linked to the 33rd degree free masons and the king arthur round table. The link claims he is a bloodline descendent of king david. He will be 30 in 2012 and 33 in 2015. This evidence is quite compelling and he even has a demonic crest indicating his allegiance to satan and the eurounion taking over the world. Furthermore, the name william is broken down to will iam. Jesus is the only true I am. Don't be deceived, he comes peacefully before trying to control the world from israel . God will eventually send him back to hell, in order to save the elect of god. Simply google antichrist and prince william. I even found 2 videos on the subject. The antichrist is surrounded by the numbers 666, 33, and 1111. He was born 06.21.1982 and is also seen in a photo as a young man holding up a sheeps hoof, indicating his cloning and trying to appear like christ, however he is an evil substitute, or the devil made flesh. Anyone reading this, please do not take the mark of the beast which is a computer chip under the skin. This mark is a corrupting allegiance to satan and all who take the mark, their souls are damned to hell forever. Please learn from my research and God bless! 777 forever!

Vile Atheist

Loud and Obnoxious
I thought that obama was the antichrist too, but there is compelling new evidence that the antichrist is really none other than prince william of england. Supposedly they used dna cloning from the shroud of turin before he was born to prince charles and princess diana. He is directly linked to the 33rd degree free masons and the king arthur round table. The link claims he is a bloodline descendent of king david. He will be 30 in 2012 and 33 in 2015. This evidence is quite compelling and he even has a demonic crest indicating his allegiance to satan and the eurounion taking over the world. Furthermore, the name william is broken down to will iam. Jesus is the only true I am. Don't be deceived, he comes peacefully before trying to control the world from israel . God will eventually send him back to hell, in order to save the elect of god. Simply google antichrist and prince william. I even found 2 videos on the subject. The antichrist is surrounded by the numbers 666, 33, and 1111. He was born 06.21.1982 and is also seen in a photo as a young man holding up a sheeps hoof, indicating his cloning and trying to appear like christ, however he is an evil substitute, or the devil made flesh. Anyone reading this, please do not take the mark of the beast which is a computer chip under the skin. This mark is a corrupting allegiance to satan and all who take the mark, their souls are damned to hell forever. Please learn from my research and God bless! 777 forever!

Either this is a very good parody, or you need to see a psychiatrist. I can't tell as this is your first post.