• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Barack Hussein Obama is the Final Antichrist

The Neo Nerd

I'm the Antichrist!? Wicked! :punk:
Right, you people. Start doing drugs and having copious amounts of extramarital coitus. Do it NOW!

What are you still doing here? NOW, I said!

No No No

The antichrist can only be chosen by majority vote.

And i'm putting myself forward as the candidate for the do what the &#@$ you like party.

Tiapan

Grumpy Old Man
I'm the Antichrist!? Wicked! :punk:
Right, you people. Start doing drugs and having copious amounts of extramarital coitus. Do it NOW!

What are you still doing here? NOW, I said!

Heaven on earth. You should start a new religion

Cheers

FFH

Veteran Member
Well, I didn't notice him denying Jesus as Christ. Everything he said was true, and wise.
You're right, I need to REPHRASE.

All those who CONFESS NOT that JESUS is the CHRIST, are possessed with the SPIRIT of ANTICHRIST.

1 John 4: 3
And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus (The Annointed) Christ (Messiah) is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

All those who recognize and celebrate Ramadan, are making a statement, that Jesus was a PROPHET, a TEACHER, NOT the MESSIAH.

September 1, 2009

President Obama Speaks Before Ramadan Celebration Dinner

Obama's making a clear undeniable statement of his personal faith here, however subtle it may be.

Last edited:

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member

All those who CONFESS NOT that JESUS is the CHRIST, are possessed with the SPIRIT of ANTICHRIST.

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus (The Annointed) Christ (Messiah) is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

All those who recognize and celebrate Ramadan, are making a statement, that Jesus was a PROPHET, a TEACHER, NOT the MESSIAH.

September 1, 2009

Obama's making a clear undeniable statement of his personal faith here, however subtle it may be.

Actually, no he doesn't.

So what about a person with brain damage who cannot even learn about who Jesus is, what to speak of confessing anything about their faith. Are they possessed with the spirit of the antichrist?

FFH

Veteran Member
Actually, no he doesn't.

So what about a person with brain damage who cannot even learn about who Jesus is, what to speak of confessing anything about their faith. Are they possessed with the spirit of the antichrist?
If you have the ABILITY and the KNOWLEDGE that Jesus is the Christ, you need to confess it.

I (FFH) CONFESS that JESUS (THE ANNOINTED ONE) is the CHRIST (MESSIAH).

FFH

Veteran Member
The SPIRIT of the LORD TESTIFIES to EVERY HEART and MIND that JESUS (THE ANNOINTED ONE) is CHRIST (THE MESSIAH).

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
If you have the ABILITY and the KNOWLEDGE that Jesus is the Christ, you need to confess it.

I (FFH) CONFESS that JESUS (THE ANNOINTED ONE) is the CHRIST (MESSIAH).

Nobody has that knowledge. All you have is blind belief. And all your experiences are attributed to what you already believe. There is no validity, and no reliability to this belief. It is a fantasy.

FFH

Veteran Member
Nobody has that knowledge. All you have is blind belief. And all your experiences are attributed to what you already believe. There is no validity, and no reliability to this belief. It is a fantasy.
I have a PERFECT knowledge that JESUS is the CHRIST.

No doubt about it WHATSOEVER, NEVER have, NEVER will.

Jesus testified to me at a very young age, of who he was and is, but I didn't understand his atonement, until later on.

JESUS is the MESSIAH.

dogsgod

September 1, 2009

By the sounds of 1 John, there was a lot of non believers in an historical Jesus back then too.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
I have a PERFECT knowledge that JESUS is the CHRIST.

No doubt about it WHATSOEVER, NEVER have, NEVER will.

Jesus testified to me at a very young age, of who he was and is, but I didn't understand his atonement, until later on.

JESUS is the MESSIAH.

And how did he do this?

FFH

Veteran Member
And how did he do this?
Communication between one spirit to another.

Jesus speaks to every spirit on earth, some receive it, others reject his attempts at trying to communicate.

Speaking with God the Father and his Son Jesus Christ is a thought process, not a VERBAL communication process.

One mind speaking to another.
One heart connecting with another.

The best kind of communications are NON VERBAL communications.

Last edited: