• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Barack Hussein Obama is the Final Antichrist

FFH

Veteran Member
I don't know you're the bigot not me
You're the one who pointed out skin color.

Tell me, what part of this girl's skin color makes her ugly or evil ???

Spensha Baker - Hallelujah HQ

Spensha Baker
spenshapub2.jpg

Last edited:

The Neo Nerd

Many believe he was, and that Hitler based his theology upon his teachings.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Hitler died in 1945, luther king was born in 1929.

Hitler became leader of the nazis in 1921.

And you are saying that hitler based his theology on that of a kid not even born yet.

Do you even think before you spew your hatred around the place.

You are all that is wrong with humanity, if there is a god, he wont have you.

FFH

Veteran Member
I totally skimmed over that post and thought it said MARTIN LUTHER NOT Martin Luther KING.

Many believe Hitler based his theology on Martin Luther's teachings.

Of course Martin Luther KING was NOT an antichrist.

Last edited:

The Neo Nerd

Hey FFH you are pulling out the hotties today. *RAAAAAWR*

I don't have a problem with colour, i'm just trying to figure out if you do.

It just seems a little strange that of all the presidents throughout history none of them have been considered the anti-christ. Then a black on pops up and BOOM antichrist. I'm just trying to figure out if you are racist or its just a coincidence.

FFH

Veteran Member
Hey FFH you are pulling out the hotties today. *RAAAAAWR*

I don't have a problem with colour, i'm just trying to figure out if you do.

It just seems a little strange that of all the presidents throughout history none of them have been considered the anti-christ. Then a black on pops up and BOOM antichrist. I'm just trying to figure out if you are racist or its just a coincidence.
So then why would I start a Prince William antichrist thread ???

I also did a Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (President of Iran) thread.

John Lennon was also an antichrist.

I don't believe Prince William is an antichrist, but I do believe that John Lennon was and that the President of Iran is DEFINITELY an antichrist. They're both examples of what I believe to be antichrists.

Last edited:

The Neo Nerd

So then why would I start a Prince William antichrist thread ???

I also did a Mahmoud Ahmadinejad (President of Iran) thread.

John Lennon was an antichrist.

I don't believe Prince William is an antichrist, but I do believe that John Lennon was and that the President of Iran is DEFINITELY an antichrist.

I didn't say that colour was your own determiner or antichristhood.

And just out of curiosity did you come up with these antichrists yourself or are you just repeating what someone else has said.

The Neo Nerd

So you believe john lennon was the AC and the ahmoud as well. So is there more than one AC or were you jusst wrong. And if you were wrong about them how do you know you are right about Obama.

FFH

Veteran Member
I didn't say that colour was your own determiner or antichristhood.

And just out of curiosity did you come up with these antichrists yourself or are you just repeating what someone else has said.
See the opening post, which started me on this.

FFH

Veteran Member
So you believe john lennon was the AC and the ahmoud as well. So is there more than one AC or were you jusst wrong. And if you were wrong about them how do you know you are right about Obama.
There are MANY antichrists, but OBAMA is the MAIN AND FINAL ONE WHO BRINGS DESTRUCTION UPON THE WORLD.

All the signs are there, everything is in place, Bible prophecy is being fulfilled, here and now, in these last and final days, of the earth's existence, as we know it.

How long will it last, let's hope not more than ONE Presidential term.

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
I hope and pray the world does not have to put up with Obama for TWO Presidential terms.

I hope it all ends VERY soon.