• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Barack Hussein Obama is the Final Antichrist

Sententia

God needs no support from man, his words in scripture are true and inspired.

Many of his scriptures can be shown to be false. As a writer he is completely boring. Calling his work inspired is an insult to truly great authors imo.

As for the BoM, Mark Twain quipped once that it was Chloroform in print. (Hehe... Hitchen's remarks that it actually does have a book of Ether)

And it came to pass. (2000 times?)

Much of it is plagiarized from the OT and NT and Ethan Smith.

In any case... Man created god, not the other way around. (IMHO)

The Neo Nerd

God needs no support from man, his words in scripture are true and inspired.

Hebrews 11: 6
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

Ok FFH.

Let me make this clear.

Quoting bible verses to non believers DOESN'T WORK

I'm serious if we don't believe in it then it means NOTHING.

So try a different tact

Please acknowledge your understanding of this for us.

FFH

Veteran Member
Ok FFH.

Let me make this clear.

Quoting bible verses to non believers DOESN'T WORK

I'm serious if we don't believe in it then it means NOTHING.

So try a different tact

Please acknowledge your understanding of this for us.
Scriptures are like life to anyone who reads them, regardless of their belief system.

Everyone is born with the Spirit of Christ in them.

Jesus speaks to the spirit of EVERY man directly and through inspired scriptures and other modern revelations.

Vile Atheist

Loud and Obnoxious
Scriptures are like life to anyone who reads them, regardless of their belief system.

Jesus speaks to the spirit of EVERY man, either directly, or through inspired scripture and other modern revelations.

Tell him to speak up. I can't hear a word he's saying.

FFH

Veteran Member
Tell him to speak up. I can't hear a word he's saying.
Maybe this will help.

From my channel ensign70000

Spoken ~ Forevermore

12 Stones ~ Open Your Eyes

JESUS IS SHOUTING "OPEN YOUR EYES MAN"
jesuspic.jpg

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
I watch, every weekend, as the local chemtrail planes literally blanket/criss cross the sky and create ominous clouds and wind, whereas just hours before there was a PERFECTLY BLUE SKY and PERFECTLY CALM WEATHER !!!!!

It's amazing that we allow this stuff to go on, day after day, week after week, in this country, and no one thinks twice about it.

Just part of Obama's defense system to weaken his subjects.

Obama will prove to be a worse mistake than Hitler.

Last edited:

The Neo Nerd

Jesus speaks to the spirit of EVERY man directly and through inspired scriptures and other modern revelations.

No im sorry you misunderstand me.

We don't believe your god is real.

http://scriptures.lds.org/en/heb/11/6#6
Hebrews 11: 6
But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
We dont believe in your god, so this is meaningless, just more drivel mixed in with all the other drivel that every other religion that has and ever will try and foist of as 'truth'

The Neo Nerd

How many antichrists are you going to put forward.

A quick topic search for the word antichrist comes up with not one but two obama = antichrist threads (what didnt you get enough attention from the first one)

Then there's the one that says prince william is the antichrist (my favourite part of that thread is where you show a picture of the shroud of turin next to a pic of prince william very funny stuff)

So FFH perhaps you could clarify for me.

Who is going to be your pick for antichrist of eternity?

FFH

Veteran Member
Chemtrail Created Clouds
August 6, 2009, Las Vegas, Nevada

10 Hours In Just 1 Minute

These are NOT natural clouds, they're MAN MADE CHEMTRAIL CLOUDS.

Chemtrail Created Clouds
August 6, 2009, Las Vegas, Nevada

Geo-engineering At Its Finest!

The skies of South Jordan/Salt Lake City, Utah, LOOKED IDENTICAL to this video below, today, as the chemtrail planes did their thing.

Chemtrail Cloud Sunset
Las Vegas, Nevada, August 21, 2009

Sunset Minute

POW!

Last edited:

FFH

Veteran Member
How many antichrists are you going to put forward.

A quick topic search for the word antichrist comes up with not one but two obama = antichrist threads (what didnt you get enough attention from the first one)

Then there's the one that says prince william is the antichrist (my favourite part of that thread is where you show a picture of the shroud of turin next to a pic of prince william very funny stuff)

So FFH perhaps you could clarify for me.

Who is going to be your pick for antichrist of eternity?
The first Obama antichrist thread was COMPLETELY deleted by RELIGIOUS FORUMS.COM, so I had to start another one, this is it, of course, the OTHER one was COMPLETELY deleted, so why it showed up on a search for you, I have no idea.

FFH

Veteran Member
They must have TEMPORARILY deleted it, cuz I had no access to it, so I had to start another one, so this is news to me, I didn't know it still existed.

Maybe that was ANOTHER thread I did, maybe I've done THREE threads on Obama, and just forgot about that one.

I know one was deleted.

Last edited:

The Neo Nerd

They must have TEMPORARILY deleted it, cuz I had no access to it, so I had to start another one, so this is news to me, I didn't know it still existed.

Maybe that was ANOTHER thread I did, maybe I've done THREE threads on Obama, and just forgot about that one.

I know one was deleted.

LOL yeah right, no backing down, covering a lie with a lie is MORE LIES

Ohh damn you are going to BUUUUUUUUURN.

And im still waiting for your pick of the antichrist

The Neo Nerd

So what was that about willy being the antichrist.

talk about the boy who cries antichrist

Pretty soon no one is going to believe you. Ok no one on this forum does but im sure there is people out there who have suffered enough head trauma to believe in it.